2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread

5 posters

Go down

2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread Empty 2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread

Post by barca 2011 Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:39 am

Hello All. I used to post here but it has been almost a decade, I left the forum but now with WC fever hitting again, I had to come back. Anyways, taking the WC and its proximity into account, I'd like to use this thread to post who YOU think might compose the best XI for any team you'd like based on form, realistic likelihood, fifa ratings, etc. I'd say post for your team but mine is Colombia and yeah, not happening. So I'll start with my dark horses, Uruguay, and with Germany. I tried Brazil but their depth is just crazy and Tite has his work cut out. I know with so many resources such as transfermarkt on IG we may have already seen similar posts to this but still....

URUGUAY 2022
2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread Lineup10

Although Darwin has not had the greatest start to the season, his new blood along with the revelations of Valverde and Araujo I believe this team can go far especially as Uruguay typically does well as a team.

GERMANY 2022
2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread Ger_2010

I'll start with those and of course it's up for debate so feel free to create your own here or whichever you use: https://www.buildlineup.com/

Also since some teams have major depth, lets stick to Just potential starting XI (it was tough to exclude Musiala from Germany, for example. More are to come so have at it!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread Empty Re: 2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:14 am

think it could be more fun to predict the eventual team of the tournament, and then come back and see how many we got right.

Jesus
Damsgaard ------ Messi ------ Raphina
Pedri -- Gundogan
Gosens ---- Saliba ---- T.Silva ---- Pavard
E.Martinez
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread Empty Re: 2022 World Cup Best XIs prediction thread

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:50 am

barca 2011 wrote:along with the revelations of Valverde and Araujo I believe this team can go far especially as Uruguay typically does well as a team.

Welcome back.

Araujo won't play in the WC, he had surgery and will be out for about 3 months
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:40 pm

Myesyats wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:along with the revelations of Valverde and Araujo I believe this team can go far especially as Uruguay typically does well as a team.

Welcome back.

Araujo won't play in the WC, he had surgery and will be out for about 3 months

Thank you, and my word I did not remember that. With my username I of all people should know that lol .
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:21 pm

With that username it's ok to be late on the news What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:47 pm

Welcome back, always good to see an old online face, we've all dropped and come back in at some point and that keeps the community going!

I'll post my 11 soon, need to understand at which point the other favorites could drop according to the fixtures, I do expect La Albiceleste to take it so most of my team will include them
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down