What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football?

+4
El Gunner
M99
Myesyats
smithjames
8 posters

Go down

What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football? Empty What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football?

Post by smithjames Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:57 pm

My Favorite channel is "Footyportal" which gives latest transfer news , match reaction, match interviews and news stories about clubs and players.

smithjames
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football? Empty Re: What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football?

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:21 pm

I used to watch Copa90 a couple years back. Not sure how they're doing now

Currently I don't have any tbh, only AFTV for post match reactions of course Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football? Empty Re: What is your favorite YouTube channel related to Football?

Post by smithjames Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:I used to watch Copa90 a couple years back. Not sure how they're doing now

Currently I don't have any tbh, only AFTV for post match reactions of course Laughing
I recommend you Footyportal. This channel gives latest news about famous footballer like Ronaldo , Messi and many more.

smithjames
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmiILPsQd_TWp_bdz2-vXA/videos

this one? they have 43 subscribers Very Happy

I used to watch this show about 7 years ago I reckon, or more. Now after you created this thread I lurked how are they doing now and found out they've fired my favorite guy on there for sexist comments he made on twitter years ago Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:01 pm

For EPL, i watch the kickoff, for Serie A i watch italian football tv and I enjoy reaction from italian fan base ones like Gianluca Castellano, Nesschio . I wish there were fan made content for Bundesliga, and Eredivisie in english.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:43 pm

Nowadays when I hardly have time to watch matches, I enjoy channels that upload highlights in 1080p. Italian Serie A YouTube channel is excellent for this. Uploads highlights just a few hours after matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQLz41_jLwA
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:47 pm

the british commentators are good at it in Serie A (BT Sports i think holds right to serie a broadcast in UK) but sometimes there are commentators in that channel who sounds like they just woke up from the bed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:52 pm

1080p highlights you say? Look no further than Southern and Central Africa's number 1 sports broadcaster SuperSport... sometimes they're pretty quick with their uploads, sometimes they get lazy and it takes a day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2Tj2hia3M
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:29 am

KSI
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:43 am

I enjoy watching Tifo Football since they dig deep into things influencing football than football itself.

and then there is Arsenalfantv blud
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:54 am

El Gunner wrote:1080p highlights you say? Look no further than Southern and Central Africa's number 1 sports broadcaster SuperSport... sometimes they're pretty quick with their uploads, sometimes they get lazy and it takes a day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2Tj2hia3M

not available in my country

How am i supposed to follow african football then?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:48 am

didn't know they have country restrictions... posted because they also broadcast European football lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:22 am

Nishankly wrote:I enjoy watching Tifo Football since they dig deep into things influencing football than football itself.

Pls follow Azeem Banatwalla and his other channel 44two. It's like talking football with friends.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm

Used to read Zonalmarking until the guy stopped doing it I think. Later on came across Football Made Simple on YT, its repetitive but pretty good tactical summary on matches although only does it for the occasional match. I find a lot of those on YT are clickbaits and cook up stuff thats years past or just old news, more suitable for fans new to football....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Myesyats wrote:found out they've fired my favorite guy on there for sexist comments he made on twitter years ago Laughing
Now I see they've created their own channel instead after one of them got fired, I guess the other one resigned as well.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:20 am

Lucifer wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I enjoy watching Tifo Football since they dig deep into things influencing football than football itself.

Pls follow Azeem Banatwalla and his other channel 44two. It's like talking football with friends.

Aint got no time for them Utd fans who talk football but don't even know the LFC system.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down