sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2022 11:59 pm

If Liverpool had scored in the last 15 minutes I would've hopped on a plane and punched Carlo in the gut. Man the players were nearly on their knees. Kroos was not even in the frame the last 15 minutes neither in attack or defence. Modric became redundant once it became chaotic. I am still angry he didn't make an unforced change until the 88th minute

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Perucho21 Sun May 29, 2022 12:24 am

I was literally laughing my ass off when KCM was still on the pitch after the 80th

Carlo was definitely trolling everyone
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 29, 2022 12:25 am

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Screen10

I always keep our historic trophy count in my mind at the end of each season, especially when we win things. Now we're historically more dominant in Europe than ever and have 9 CLs over Barcelona. More than ever. Despite their golden age. Twice as many as AC Milan. AC MILAN. Wonderful.

We also have 9 more League titles than Barcelona. The biggest advantage we've ever held was 15 more, which was back in 1990. I think the historical average is like + 12. We need to always keep a +10 league count over them imo.

Just great.

And what can I say, it is a privilege to see my team win so many CLs. My first years were the Mourinho years and tis has been a nice story arc since then.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2022 12:32 am

Guys, Florentino has now won 6 CLs with Real Madrid. If I'm not mistaken only Santiago Bernabeu won as much.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 12:49 am

When you see the state Barca is in you can't do much but tip your hat to Uncle Flo. Lets not forget we nearly became that bad before Perez took control in the first stint and now in his second stint learnt from his mistakes in the first stint and put his beak out of the football business. We are blessed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 12:52 am

imagine if Varane had played today.......

What a performance from Militao.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 9:02 am

Legend. It's a sad day as we see the first of our remaining legends exit the club. Gracias Marcelo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2022 5:40 pm

That time of the year again. If we could post our top three performers this season. BTW it could also be your own personal top 3, doesn't have to be the popular consensus. Maybe there r 3 people who u felt were most improved; you could post them as well.

Mine
Hazard, bale, incorrect.
Okay in all seriousness lol; benzema - goes without saying, definitely a balon dor season. Vinicius - every season adds an improvement to his game, now has a goal in a final, and is definitely happy to be here. Third I'll go with Thibu; I really wanted to pick rodri, but Thibu, and I hated him before we signed him, cos I didn't like any player at Chelsea at the time.

Remember thibu's first season here? Compare that to now it's like night and day
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 5:49 pm

Will post after the cibeles/Bernabeu have ended
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2022 6:55 pm

Top 3 performers:
Benzema (this should be everyone's number 1 by default)
Courtois
Vinicius/Modric

Special mentions:
Rodrygo, Casemiro, Militao, Hazard (for getting a CL medal and barely participated, levels)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 9:47 pm

Hazard: Real Madrid fans, I've been here for three years with so many injuries, with so many things.... But next year I'm going to give my all for you,"

Sorry but i believe it when I see it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2022 10:24 pm

Like it or not, neither Hazard nor Mariano are going anywhere for next season!

Even if Hazard comes good, he still will be a backup option. Mariano, well let’s hope he picks up some splinters from the bench. Can see him explaining his futbol career; I had a good year in France and went to best club in world for 4 years. But you never played? But it was Madrid and I made 4m each year. But you never played and refused to leave. But it was Real Madrid.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm

Gracias Marcelo what a career
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 11:35 pm

Ok so these are my ratings:

Tibu: 9/10

An absolute wall all season. He was known for making at least one sure goal save nearly every game. He even improved on the ball. Could have done better on a few goals especially on his near post hence the 9 and not 10. But that doesn't take away from this amazing amazing season. He made 59 saves in the CL which is a record and was MOTM in the biggest game this season. What a player!!!!

Dani: 7/10

Frustrated by injuries and took a while to get going but gave us some clutch games in some very very tough grounds. Got ran ragged by Mpaypal and later Barca although having that corpse in front of him did not help matters. Improved in the last few month to turn back the clock in some of our most important games at the end of the season when frankly we needed him most. Effort never drops with this guy. The difficult goal now will be to avoid injury next season. Pintus do your magic!!

Militao: 7/10

Jekyll and Hyde season. Started the season tripping over his own feet or running into Alaba which is understandable given that they hadn't played together much as Mendy was injured to start the season. Had a period between March and late April where he was just dropping shitshows left and right and could've cost us in quite a few games if not for our remontadas. Apart from that he was either great or good throughout the season.

Alaba: 7.5/10

He too like Militao was hilarious to watch at the start of the season. As a pure defender Militao is much better but Alaba was a great leader something I thought we'd miss when Ramos left. Was consistent throughout the season but you can tell he isn't a CB. Could've kept out many crosses but failed to do so and resulter in us conceding chances and goals that should've been kept out.

Mendy: 7/10

Defensively I can probably count poor performances with one hand. Rock solid defensively. But can't help but feel like we'd play even better as a team if he was better offensively. Frustrated me in alot of games by being useless offensively and thinking he is Zidane getting dispossessed or forced to make a turnover. He'd be a much better CB imo but with Rudiger coming he'll make a great back up.

Modric: 8/10

Effort is ALWAYS there but he sadly has lost his athleticism. Can sometimes go 60/70 minutes getting pushed about and then dominating the last 15/20 mins which results in us overwhelming teams. And class is permanent like they say, he is awesome on the ball and he'll never lose that. Sadly football has moved on and you need to be athletic in order to be able to keep up with todays footballers. Is 37 yo and will go down as one of our best players ever imo.

Casemiro: 7/10

Good to great season. His problem is having to do too much of things he isn't good at such as spraying passes. This results in him turning over the ball over and over and over which can be very frustrating but he showed in the semi amd final how good he ia when he only does his job which is to protect the back 4.

Kroos: 7/10

Started the season being in unstoppable form. His form then dropped and he became a burden on the team. If like Modric you look at what he does ON the ball then the class will always be there but unlike Modric the effort isn't there and teams exploit that void he leaves while he jogs back. The first I'd phase out next season imo. He said he'll continue for 2 more seasons. Going to be a frustrating season if he is still a starter next season.

Valverde: 7/10

Was great in the games he played, however he rarely played as a CM instead having to play RW to protect Dani and the midfield. Such a shame. We wouldn't have to do a bunch remontadas if we'd just played him in his preferred position. Going to be very very dissapointed if he isn't a starter next season.

Rodrygo: 7/10

The last couple of months saved him. If it weren't for those this would've been an underwhelming season from him. Went missing when he got a run of starts. Made a name for himself by being a supersub. Needs to take the leap next season or he'll becoming nothing more than a supersub imo

Asensio: 1/10

For the winner he scored in a couple of games. Apart from that he can pack his shit and gtfo

Vini: 9/10

Excellent season. What a leap he took. Scary to think it could on be up from here. Can be frustrating sometimes but that's because he finds himself very very isolated. Hope he cuts out the moaning because when the old guard leave he'll be our new leader. Went through a dip in form between January and March. Fatigue played a huge part there. Well done Vini!!

Benzema 10/10

Balon d'or incoming, that's all. Nothing more needs to be said!

Carlo 8.5/10

Won 2 trophies by literally sticking to the same formula. Needs to show more flexibility with his rotations next season. Credit for trusting Vini too because the run of games is what Vini needed to get going properly. Credit for having the balls to sub out KCM against City. Takes balls to make a decision like that. Still he NEEDS to move on from KCM next season.

Other:

Lucas 7/10

Did well everytime he played. No complaints other than when he puts in crosses tgat doesn't clear the first man. That's frustrating

Nacho: 7.5/10

Monster whenever he played. A couple of games where his overeagerness got exposed but we are lucky to have a player like him ready to come on at any given moment

Camavinga:

Will not give a rating as he didn't play enough for me to give him an unbiased rating. But I'll say this, our future is in good hands. Monster of a footballer

Ceballos:

Put in great shifts whenever he came on. Gracias.

Marcelo: 10/10

Became the most decorated player in our history. Got the send off he deserves. Gracias leyenda!

The rest didn't play alot so can't give them a grade

Our top 3 performers this season:

1) Benzema
2) Vinicius
3) Tibu

Modric comes 4th. The rest had their moments but if we look across the whole season these 4 are the only ones that stood out above the rest imo

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 30, 2022 1:23 am

I feel that 1/10 for Asensio proved to be a very difficult decision as 0 to .5 may have been just about right.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 30, 2022 1:42 am

You two are little too rough on Asensio. For sure he doesn’t get a passing grade, but he isn’t anywhere close to the rating you give. Besides he is our only real sale that will fetch any money. We’ll probably have to give Jovic away and Mariano and Hazard simply won’t leave.

Anyways I am the same as most most valuable being

benzema, Courtois, Vinicius, the Modric.

Ratings I give 10 to both Benz and Courtois
9 to Vinicius
8 to Alaba, Valverde, Camavinga
7 to Militao, Carvajal, Casemiro, Modric, Kroos, Rodrygo, Nacho
6 to Ceballos, Vallejo, Lunin, Lucas
5 to Isco, Marcelo
4 to Asensio
0 to Jovic, Mariano, Hazard
-2 to Bale
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 8:00 am

Fair enough. But I didn't see Asensio do anything that warrants more than a 1 tbh. Yes he did score a couple of screamers but he contributed nothing apart from that and was so selfish too. Even got booed. He is a weak minded selfish prick

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 9:01 am

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 00223b1b-6c7c-42a3-9c63-7dc8dea32a14-jpeg

These guys have one less CL medal than alot of big teams including the team being tipped to batter us Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 10:22 am

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203427596549&ssbinary=true

Legend
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 10:48 am

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203427598439&ssbinary=true

Laughing

The chair celebration has become customary after what was a genuine euphoria celebration by Alaba. Love it. It features every time we win
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 10:51 am

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203427598559&ssbinary=true

Goodbye, you little bandy legged beauty. Had a good RM career and featured in quite a few CL finals. Can't help but think what could've been if he'd taken care of himself better
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 1:05 pm

Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 30, 2022 10:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 35 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203427598559&ssbinary=true

Goodbye, you little bandy legged beauty. Had a good RM career and featured in quite a few CL finals. Can't help but think what could've been if he'd taken care of himself better

I have a genuine hot take: Isco would be remembered more fondly by the Bernabeu than Bale despite the latter having more influential moments.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Didn't want isco to leave but it is what it is.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 31, 2022 2:13 am

My ratings:

Tibo - 10
Lunin - 6.5

Carvajal - 8
Vazquez - 7

Militao - 7.5
Alaba - 8.5
Nacho - 7.5
Vallejo - 6.5

Mendy - 8
Marcelo - 7

Casemiro - 8
Modric - 9
Kroos - 7.5
Fede - 8
Camavinga - 7.5
Isco - 6
Ceballos - 6.5

Benzema - 10
Vinicius - 9
Rodrygo - 8
Jovic - 4
Hazard - 4
Mariano - 5
Bale - 4
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2022 1:24 pm

Lol at the missing rating!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next