Might as well just shut this section down

+4
titosantill
Perucho21
Freeza
futbol_bill
8 posters

Go down

Might as well just shut this section down Empty Might as well just shut this section down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:31 pm

The entire Madrid section seems to have gone silent. While there is plenty of anti Perez posts, there are literally none about games!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Might as well just shut this section down Empty Re: Might as well just shut this section down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Well if our current play was anything anything worth writing about we'd probably do that.

Zidane-ball keeps on rolling. It's nothing new really. We can only perform against attacking teams.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Might as well just shut this section down Empty Re: Might as well just shut this section down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:51 pm

La liga is close to being a wrap. Our subs and reserve cannot be counted on to win crucial games.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:24 pm

i thought hazard had an okay cameo....but i dont know there's nothing really to comment about. in the bigger picture, i've come to the conclusion that when people say football is losing viewers, it isn't because of money, its the product and talent on show. imagine a football neutral or a new person watching the sport, the only 3 players that seem like an attraction are probably messi, neymar and mbappe. who else really entertains these days? when there are star attractions, regardless of the economy people will not just watch but follow games

i think us as fans we watch, but like what is there to really discuss? this person crossed the ball, and this one played defense ....
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:11 am

I'm a little under the weather in corona infested texas. I've got bigger concerns atm...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:54 am

damn, stay safe.....there's many more important things in life than sports
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:16 am

I read occasionally, but it's rare that there are any football discussions on this forum that I care to partake in. Also, I've hardly watched a Real Madrid match since the season started, so I don't have much to contribute with, in terms of discussing the current affairs and performances of the club.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:31 am

I dont blame you guys. Current RM style of play is downright eyegouging.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:00 am

The reason is because the team didn't implode like everyone wanted, the players who were supposed to get exposed post cr never happened, and no new signings or young players to praise and give all the credit, it's just the same disliked players carrying the team competing like usual.

As long as I have been on this forum the team is only relevant, when their losing or trying to scapegoat certain players as the problem for transfers, otherwise no real discussions.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down