rincon
NeganIsco
iftikhar
M99
danyjr
51 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch

Post by Doc Sat May 07, 2022 8:35 pm

El Gunner wrote:what a beautifully terrible club
you absolutely love to see it
Watching a rival suffer would NEVER get old.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch

Post by Thimmy Sat May 07, 2022 8:38 pm

I’m already looking forward to finding out who the manager who replaces Ten Haag will be Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 07, 2022 8:41 pm

Once you're aware he'll be fired as coaching Utd is a fire-able offense apparently
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 07, 2022 8:56 pm

As long as the fans, and in turn, the club recognizes the manager as the primary issue, that’s going to be a never-ending cycle until they sort out their decade long issues with team building - which I’m told is the manager’s fault.

Either way, I hope they hire some obsessively offensive-minded managers that are willing to get fired in style. I’m beginning to hate myself for having friends who support this tragic club.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 07, 2022 9:02 pm

Varane using his trophy list from Wikipedia to stop Pascal Gross

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 11 400?img=%2Fimg%2Fsourceimages%2Fblack-kid-cross-580b4061f019a
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 07, 2022 10:03 pm

Watching Man U... players were trying not get injured as opposed to trying to win the game. Felt like a preseason game or international friendly in terms of defensive physicality.

Mentally completely checked out.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:43 pm

Deadline for bids is tomorrow. Expected to be Qatar (abandoning their PSG project tbh, dead league though interest from Saudis too.

According to journalists could be finalized as early as next month, but most likely this summer.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:14 pm

Looking forward to watching Man United Arab Emirates play at Oligarch Trafford in 2024. 150 years of history painted on the walls inside of the stadium will be replaced by images of Marcus Rashford's red hot form of january AND february 2023 Heart
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:12 pm

The fact that "no debt" was mentioned clearly indicate lies are being told on this coffee table.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:07 pm

Arsenal Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:51 pm

What a goal by Jorginho
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:08 pm

rename the thread title please

Ten Hag GOAT watch

incredible win rate % so far playing every 3.5 days with an injury ravaged and thin squad

consistently making great subs to change the game

havent enjoyed watching United like this stretching back to Fergie
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:57 pm

Can someone rename this ETH sack watch
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:50 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:05 pm

Liverpool have been atrocious this season, and they're only 7 points behind you in the league hmm

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 11 Skjerm78
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:50 pm

His record against good teams away from home is actually the only blemish I can spot so far. The guy just instructs to go for it home and away, its a bit naïve especially when you dont have the team to back it. Trying to go toe to toe with City and Liverpool with the likes of Fred, McTominay and Fernandes who just couldnt quite simply keep the ball is suicidal tactic. Even SAF adopted pragmatic counter attacking style away from home. He may pull it off in odd games here and there, but if he continues this, I for one fear more humiliation coming our way on the road.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:10 pm

Looked like Fulham were about to cause an upset, but they have 3 red cards now. The hell is going on in this match? Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:01 pm

I wash my hands with this club when it comes to transfers

we're apparently signing Mason Mount for big money

Mason fucking Mount, this lad should be at Everton

clowns in charge
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:19 pm

Neymar OSIMHEN
Mount
Rice Casemiro Bruno
Martinez KIM Varane AWB
De Gea

so good, more than you believe
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:17 pm

He was good for a long time under previous coaches though iirc? I didnt rate him as well until he consistently started n even played well for England etc. Then lost his place eventually but definitely better than Everton level Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:01 pm

As far as English players go, I think he's quite good Razz They need to have at least 8 English players in their squad, in order to meet the (English) homegrown player rule. I don't know where they stand in that regard, with Maguire and others likely leaving in the summer.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:44 pm

Successful season overall tbh. 1 cup win, 1 competitive cup final vs the best team in the world atm, back in the CL.

Given the squad limitations compared to our rivals its been better than I expected

still some concerns though, ETH pretty stubborn when it comes to not subbing someone off, but I think a lot of that will be him knowing how thin the bench is

mentality to overcome adversity has been pretty poor at times too, still lacking

Antony and Sancho both pretty poor, latter should be done and sold at a loss and Antony does not convince me he will be good enough long term either, as expected.

Priority is obviously a CF in a very thin market, will be tough but needs to happen or we will continue to keep falling short.

Need the ownership situation concluded ASAP to get the transfers in, but I doubt it will work out that way.

OUT: Maguire, Mctominay, Martial
In: Mount, new CF, Rabiot(free), backup CF, Kim Min Jae

We need more but obviously wont happen in the same window

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:11 pm

Mount, Rabiot and Kim Jong Un ffs

You keep downgrading mans Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:13 pm

I'd gladly take Kim Min Jae for Real Madrid. Guy's got all of the makings of a great CB. Every major club has been linked to him, and that's not a coincidence hmm

I haven't watched him nearly enough to determine how good he is, but he's clearly very fast and athletic for someone of his size. Couple that with great positional awareness and strength, and it's not surprising to me that he's done so well for Napoli. I watched their match against Ajax earlier in the season, and I was surprised by how technically competent he was as well. Seems pretty complete by the standards of modern defenders.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:45 pm

So we're looking at:

First XI

ONANA
AWB Varane Martinez Shaw
Casemiro Mount
Antony Bruno Rashford
Hojlund

Second XI

backup GK to be signed
Dalot Todibo Lindelof Malacia
Amrabat Erikson
Sancho Pellistri Garnacho
Martial

with Todibo (or Pavard) and Amrabat getting a lot of gametime so Varane and Casemiro don't burn out

It looks strong, not good enough to compete with City but I expect to have a better season than last

a lot riding on Hojlund though, Rashford will play centrally quite a lot too, I wish we could somehow pull Kane off for 2-3 years while Hojlund develops but that seems very unrealistic. I still think we will struggle for goals this season tbh. But it feels good to hopefully get rid of Mctominay, Fred and Maguire (gone)

Antony needs to produce this season too otherwise bench man
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next