Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 15 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:13 am

ma man vibe! welcome back!
lol - actually i find it really strange that Skriniar is sellable - its just one season and already how quick they gave up on a collosus of a defender.

without skriniar and godin gone - de virj is the only CB, unless u guys get milekovic - perhaps that is the goal but otherwise u guys are left with de ambrosio, kolarov forced to play as CB if something happens to bastoni or de vrij

and there is covid matter to take also, how easily it could take any top player out of the squad. as a rival team i would miss skriniar because every time we played against him he always was at top of his game, and i really want us to beat him - thats how good he has been

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:16 am

S wrote:

that would be great for Serie A - time the league gets same limelights that other leagues are getting and this would help.

i would sign up immediately also, DaZN is a bit expensive

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:53 am

JespSwe wrote:ma man vibe! welcome back!
lol - actually i find it really strange that Skriniar is sellable - its just one season and already how quick they gave up on a collosus of a defender.

without skriniar and godin gone - de virj is the only CB, unless u guys get milekovic - perhaps that is the goal but otherwise u guys are left with de ambrosio, kolarov forced to play as CB if something happens to bastoni or de vrij

and there is covid matter to take also, how easily it could take any top player out of the squad. as a rival team i would miss skriniar because every time we played against him he always was at top of his game, and i really want us to beat him - thats how good he has been

Selling Skriniar is a covid/budget matter.

For Inter Kolarov and D'Ambrosio arent "forced" to play CB. Basically Kolarov was signed for it. Its definitely in their plans. Milenkovic would be their best signing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:07 pm

rincon wrote:

For Inter Kolarov and D'Ambrosio arent "forced" to play CB. Basically Kolarov was signed for it. Its definitely in their plans. Milenkovic would be their best signing.

i dont get it still how thats a budget matter because they are likely going to use that money to buy milenkovic anyway. it feels like conte has given up on skriniar already even though he said publicly that he will play ; he would rather have someone like milenkovic whom can play in 3 man defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:11 pm

looks like paqueta is headed to Lyon on permanent basis. sad it didnt work out but damn we will making massive loss on paqueta regardless ( deal for 20 million plus bonuses ~) we bought him for 38 million and his previous club president said it could rise above 40 million.

piatek and paqueta thats 80 million on one window that we had wasted and looks like we barely even recoup half of that. no more investments like that glad that we are not doing that this time and being a bit sensible about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:18 pm

been looking at Bologna FC wow they have atm some quite interesting youth players on their ranks

Orsolini
Skov Olsen
Musa Barrow
Tomiyasu
Aaron Hickey recently joined after bologna beating good competition
Mattias Svanberg
Nicolás Domínguez
Jerdy Schouten

recently Mihajlović said since they couldnt afford crazy spending their team goal is to have mix of youth and experience but putting priority more on youth players. not just youth talents but some of them are actually doing pretty good. This effectively helps Bologna also stay competitive in serie a while having opportunities to reap rewards later on

Parma FC meanwhile under new ownership says they will do the same, Kyle Krause said that he is going to make parma focus on young talents coming from their own ranks too. Plus when they acquired the club they also first tied and sealed deal to acquire the stadium as well so now they are free to renovate or build stadium also which is absolutely great for them

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:28 pm

JespSwe wrote:
rincon wrote:

i dont get it still how thats a budget matter because they are likely going to use that money to buy milenkovic anyway. it feels like conte has given up on skriniar already even though he said publicly that he will play ; he would rather have someone like milenkovic whom can play in 3 man defense.

Milenkovic is cheaper and has a lower wage. As well as being a better fit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:41 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
rincon wrote:

Also, if Skriniar is sold outright and Milenkovic (hypothetically), is acquired on a loan with an obligation to buy for next season- doesn’t that have something to do with it?

I.e. Milenkovic would impact next year’s budget

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Anyway its not sure they'll even sign Milenkovic. Inter's squad is way too big, they need to clear out a lot of players.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Skriniar wasn't even bad, he just wasn't as good as in a 2 man system.

Godin also came good towards the end, I have no idea why he is gone either. Should have kept both and focus on other things.

We are stacked in midfield with quality players, yet we are willing to sacrifice thin areas to fund Kante.

Conte is becoming Cunte in my eyes. He better win Serie A. I actually felt a sigh of relief when Conte was about to go and get replaced by Allegri, who is far more flexible and could have done a better job with Skriniar and Eriksen.

Though I am still 100% behind Conte.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:14 pm

Contoupee by this point really has little excuse to win the title.

Pirlo is a total novice and the only thing stopping him from winning is Cristiano Ronaldo.

But we know what will happen as Inter will be fantastic as they were last season but fall short (fine by me of course) and Conte will be complaining about everything and anyone.

His sheer inflexibility is what costs him, literally.

The fact that Skriniar is being shipped out due to his inability to play in a 2 man to Eriksen still being a bench player tells all.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:41 pm

Yeah this is Inter's big chance. We had no preseason and a new coach. There is everything to figure out ag Juve so we shoild drop more points in the first stretch of the season.

That said, to put everything on fitting Skriniar and Erikssen above all else would be ridiculous. Inter is building a team and neither of these two are good enough to warrant a tactical overhaul. The test of their team is performing in this system, why throw it away because of hype?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:28 pm

McLewis wrote:That's the lineup of a Roma side without a sporting director and a subsequently incomplete mercato tbh.

Heard Fienga offered 4 mil a year to Paratici. He's making 2.8 now
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 pm

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Also, if Skriniar is sold outright and Milenkovic (hypothetically), is acquired on a loan with an obligation to buy for next season- doesn’t that have something to do with it?

I.e. Milenkovic would impact next year’s budget

if i understood it correctly if they do loan now for a year, with obligation to buy next year then whenever they do transaction is the date - in which their finance will be impacted in their fiscal report yes

that is IF fiorentina accept what inter is offering because commisso has been very reluctant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:36 pm

strictly based on paper - squad and depth wise inter are clearly in position to win serie a ; there would be chaos in inter should conte not win it because everything almost he asked inter has complied with Very Happy

he better not come out later and said well i asked kante and i didnt get it XD if he looses scudetto no excuses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:45 pm

lega serie a doctor same out and said only Genoa torino should be postponed. meanwhile, Napoli doctor also presented their own concerned because fhey will have to undergo tests twice before the game and napoli worry is that they will have perhaps no time to react if there are couple of players with positives.

eh... perhaps i guess at this point, clubs and players should follow strict ways that they have been following during the lockdown?
also it must be hurting for players to be stabbed by those swabs right through the nose and brain twice every week Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Benevento 2 - 5 Inter

wow hakimi absolutely annihilated that right flank. there was times in that game that no benevento players could keep up with him. a goal and an assist.

other scorers - gagliardini, lukaku, martinez after coming as sub but inter should have scored more perisic missed a sitter, eriksen hit the post, vidal missed a good one too.

benevento had awful first half after conceding, just dreadful from caldirola, gk ... just a terrible individual lapses one goal after another sigh. second half was alright but still their on indvidual level just poor concentration. they did get 2 goals back and lapadula also should have scored actually but another terrible miss.

inter meanwhile also did a similar thing back on their own half by handanovic, which is a bit unsual of him, and kolarov but didnt trouble inter at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:35 pm

When your 5 subs are Lautaro, Eriksen, Brozovic, Barella and Perisic.

I do wonder does Gagliardini keep Conte's wigs locked up.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:38 pm

S wrote:

I hope this happens ffs. Would be amazing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:57 pm

pioli since the beginning of the season with abysmal decision making - 4 games in a row since start of the season.
for those who knows pioli well... should i be worried???

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:21 am

Yes, your season depends too much on Ibrahimovic to lift the squad

Top four will be interesting between Juventus, Inter and Atalanta which definitely seem the best three but then there's Milan, Lazio and Napoli and somewhere around there Roma too

I don't think many rate Pioli, but the squad is effective and getting results and that is all that matters for this season. It's a young team that made some interesting signings too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:19 pm

All 3 Sassuolo games have been excellent to watch this season.

Crotone is playing their best match so far but they just conceded a penalty for the 2-1. Unlucky not to draw this game so far.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Djuricic's goal for the 3-1 correctly disallowed now. Is that Sassuolo's 4th disallowed goal in 3 matches? Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Berardi... come on
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:17 pm

it's the year of Manuel Locatelli ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Should have been the year of Manuel Locatelli at Juve. Hope he replaces Rabiot next summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next