McLewis
Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:39 am

Robespierre wrote:Well as Ibra changes form to Milan you can notice it even for a normal EL play off without him.

it's good for Milan that he 's going to miss the two easy matches in the season ( because yes, I predict an easy relegation for Crotone and Spezia, terrible squads, while Benevento can get saved . My predictions were Crotone Spezia and Udinese ...)

Anyway it is going to be a season very unpredictable.

For two reasons : Covid factor. For the first time , you 'll have come across an unkown thing as this, that it forces player to be out

and no teams have made a real athletic training so it means less energies or highest risk of injuries ...

you know a thing, so far Inter are one of few clubs to have had 0 covid cases . It worries me a bit. Unless we had it in January-February and we didn't know it ( when Covid was unkown but already spreaded in North Italy ) lol but I don't think it

surprisingly actually our team has been playing well without ibra also ; problem is that pioli started to get pep disease trying to overdo tactics.
this has been happening since shamrock games late in the game where then opponents starting to hurt us with pioli's abysmal subs

anyway - on ibra's absense due to covid i think like u said we got very lucky with our fixtures - crotone and spezia and maldini said that he should be back in 7 days if all goes well *actually ibra has to pass two seperate covid test before he is allowed in.
crotone after genoa demolition i believe will play hyper cautious but i think ur right i also predict that crotone and spezia will be out - lol and i predicted genoa

and yes i admit i have now second thoughts about our team's ability to suvive storm - not form not players but covid ... actually what even worries me is that we dont have theo's back up, we have no backup for even gabbia. and like you said players being forced out will envitably going to affect everything - in fact we dont even know where to pull reserves from cuz actually reserves are mostly playing atm.

there was a news from brazil that 16 players from flamengo tested covid positive, if something like that happens we are DONE....
plus like u said, players being forced out ... break coming back they cant immediately join cuz they are out few weeks missing on site training and fitness ... so like i agree injury problems may happen just like that.

the best thing we all can hope is that players, club, the families of players, if they want safe and sound season to happen for their players - they will need to follow super tight protocol like they did in early beginning of the post lock down season.

dunno how things will turn now i am even afraid that first duarte got infected, now ibra, and since this diease takes few days to exhibit and show up, i am praying this doesn't affect rest of the squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:46 am

JespSwe wrote:https://www.milannews.it/news/tuttosport-chiesa-ha-in-testa-soltanto-la-juve-384989
unfortunately if reports are to be believed, chiesa only wants juventus. I agree he would have been perfect for us with the way we play and his directness quality pace he offers.
Juve no offense to their fans, arent a good place for Chiesa to be because he will be contesting with the likes of dybala, kulusevski, in milan he would be a direct starter no question - but if his head is set somewhere else we can look to strengthen somewhere else like CB.

Dybala is not a winger and Kulusevski probably won't be used as one. Supposedly, Pirlo wants his wingers on their preffered foot's side, so Chiesa's only competition would be Cuadrado, who looks like he's on his last legs

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:18 pm

If we replace Douglas Costa with Chiesa for a slight plus valenze, I won't be impressed.

I don't rate Chiesa, I don't trust his capability to play at a big team or his ability off the ball. He's somewhere between Bernardeschi and Kulusevski (who has better IQ and maturity on the field than both of them).

He would not be directly in competition with Dybala or with Kulusevski, but it seems that Pirlo will play a fluid formation so I don't think it matters that much. The larger idea is that there are only 11 spots each week, with Ronaldo the only guaranteed starter.

Clearly, were getting younger though and this is great

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Each of the posters who seem deep in their knowledge of football and individual ratings never seem to rate Chiesa. I too do not given he is incredibly talented, two footed and skilled but so frustrating at times and I do not see him performing for a big club either.

Bernadeschi when he was at his best for Fiorentina was far better than what Chiesa has done so far and at a younger age.

He just tends to go missing at odd times, and is rather selfish with the ball.

On his day he is amazing but not enough in between to justify it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:39 pm

He's young but fragile @arq, I hardly see how going to a club like Juventus with such competition for playing time will help his development

But, if Pirlo really believes in him then maybe he could come good

The idea is clear but just an idea at the moment

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:03 pm

i actually rate Chiesa highly and that was ever since he was with Sousa / Pioli's fiorentina times. Ever since montella and iachini came to the frame - in montella's team he played with two forwards upfront with ribery and then in iachini's helm he is playing as a wingback... .... a wingback guys...... who in his right mind would play chiesa as a wingback?

again personally i see chiesa is a perfect fit for milan, he has this directness combined with pace, and he got technique too, pioli can make him better player that he is known for.

as it stands how per report he is only thinking of juve and none other team. but no team is willing to meet comissio demands atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:05 pm

adun101 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:https://www.milannews.it/news/tuttosport-chiesa-ha-in-testa-soltanto-la-juve-384989
unfortunately if reports are to be believed, chiesa only wants juventus. I agree he would have been perfect for us with the way we play and his directness quality pace he offers.
Juve no offense to their fans, arent a good place for Chiesa to be because he will be contesting with the likes of dybala, kulusevski,  in milan he would be a direct starter no question - but if his head is set somewhere else we can look to strengthen somewhere else like CB.

Dybala is not a winger and Kulusevski probably won't be used as one. Supposedly, Pirlo wants his wingers on their preffered foot's side, so Chiesa's only competition would be Cuadrado, who looks like he's on his last legs

a second striker or a forward that dybala is - , anyway whatever position chiesa will play, i dont think at juve he will be starter, unless pirlo feels or believes he is the next gen italy forward that he can mould into.

but anyway chisea only wants juventus per milannews.it so we are likely not going to get him after all

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:17 pm

Basically no one has still found the most adapted role for Bernardeschi. He represents an enigma and this sort of uncertaincy around him doesn't help him.

Especially no one has ever understood Bernardeschi such as Paulo Sousa did it.

Under Paulo Sousa ( in fact an underrated manager for me, after Florence he should have chosen better "trains", not China or Bordeaux....) the player from Carrara played his best years

I remember he played as winger with
possibility of varying. Surely it was nice to watch it. After the Paulo Sousa experience , not been same.

Chiesa ( surely he'll score tomorrow, we 're playing without defence due to De Vrij ban and Skriniar out because of mercato matter , but it doesn't change my judgement) has never impressed same way to me . Very chaotic player with a bad end of product.

My fav Fiorentina young player was and is Milenkovic
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Luca wrote:If we replace Douglas Costa with Chiesa for a slight plus valenze, I won't be impressed.

I don't rate Chiesa, I don't trust his capability to play at a big team or his ability off the ball. He's somewhere between Bernardeschi and Kulusevski (who has better IQ and maturity on the field than both of them).

He would not be directly in competition with Dybala or with Kulusevski, but it seems that Pirlo will play a fluid formation so I don't think it matters that much. The larger idea is that there are only 11 spots each week, with Ronaldo the only guaranteed starter.

Clearly, were getting younger though and this is great

You make a plus or minusvalenza for Costa regardless of who you're replacing him with. Economically, the two operations are independent. From a technical pov, you're replacing a guy who played 600 and 800 minutes in the last two seasons of serie A with one that played 2200 and 3000 minutes. It's a no brainer

Arquitecto wrote:Each of the posters who seem deep in their knowledge of football and individual ratings never seem to rate Chiesa. I too do not given he is incredibly talented, two footed and skilled but so frustrating at times and I do not see him performing for a big club either.

Bernadeschi when he was at his best for Fiorentina was far better than what Chiesa has done so far and at a younger age.

He just tends to go missing at odd times, and is rather selfish with the ball.

On his day he is amazing but not enough in between to justify it.

He doesn't have spacial awareness, so he gets chaotic when he's in the middle. He's great (or very good, if great is too much for you, people) when he plays wide because the goal and touch lines give him reference points. Also, he can't get selfish from that position. Supposedly, Pirlo likes him and I assume that's where he wants to play him.

As for the comparison with Bernaradeschi, Chiesa has one goal every 4.5 matches, Berna had one every 4 matches when he was at Fiorentina, but Chiesa has a much better assist ratio: one every 6 matches compared to 7.75. One of Chiesa's biggest flaws is that he usually plays, as Italians say, with his head down, which is a shame, because he's amazing when he manages to look around.

Speaking of Bernardeschi, he, too, is better when her plays wide, but even when he's on his strong foot, he tends to drift inside, he's kinda dumb in that way. He was very good at the beginning of each of his first two seasons at Juve, but he got injured both times and when he came back the second time around, it's like he forgot how to play football, including how to shoot. He used to have a sweet shot, now he just puts his foot through the ball like a redneck

JespSwe wrote:

a second striker or a forward that dybala is - , anyway whatever position chiesa will play, i dont think at juve he will be starter, unless pirlo feels or believes he is the next gen italy forward that he can mould into.

but anyway chisea only wants juventus per milannews.it so we are likely not going to get him after all

Of course he would be a starter. Like I've said, his only competition would be a washed up Cuadrado. Or Bernardeschi on the left
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:18 pm

Yeah, Pirlo wants players on the wings who hug the touchline and dribble to the byline to cross the ball, which means righty on the right and lefty on the left. I think Chiesa is better attacking inside than on the outside. There aren't that many players on the market who are doing that though. So Juve's options may be limited in that regard. Can't say I'm surprised that they are resorting to him then.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Chiesa is linked to us every year but the transfer never happens, you would think he's never been that much of a priority. I've seen enough games by now Chiesa is a hard-worker more than a true talent. That's why Bernardeschi, as example, is intrinsically a better player than him and everybody knows it. So is Douglas Costa on a good day.

A Wingdzukic minus the aerial contribution, does a lot but rarely is it useful. However i feel we'll probably buy him in 1-2 years, perhaps he will improve by then, add some lucidity to his game, he's still young and not that far away from being Juve squad level.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:41 am

actually eventually he will go ... Commisso says he will fulfil chiesa's wish but actually he is not lol he is holding out for so much big fee that no one is willing to pay.
but if he stays, he wont sign extension that value is going to drop anyway but even with one year left, its likely that commisso is going to ask 40 million or something. he is like a bit of a di laurentis persona in some ways.

but in his head looks like he is only holding out for juve. On the other note, chiesa can clock as many games as he wants but as long as he plays wingback he is never going to be that top notch player we all want him to be or we know him to be.

play him as a RW or LW with amount of games he is playing and he will get you assist and goals, and if he is not doing that then we can bust his balls. atleast now, it makes little sense the backslash he is getting though in media atleast that he is not scoring goals. cmon imagine playing ribery in wingback in 3-5-2... by iachini ; there will be riot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 am

Robespierre wrote:

Convenient
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:43 am

Kaladin wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Convenient

Seriously ? I've always hyped him hard lol

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Milo2def[/url]

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Milo1def

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Milo3
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:49 am

Having said that, I'd rather keeping Skriniar , Slovakian is  even better than him.

1( Despite Milenkovic is more adapt to play in a 3 system defence , but the matter is simple : Conte isn't staying long so selling a defender who struggles  / underperforms ( and it's true ) on 3 system but he's top on 4 system is a nearsighted move.
for example Bastoni can play just on a 3 system atm. De Vrij can play good on both systems , but in fact Dutch is the best Inter defender

2) Anyway I don't believe Fiorentina will sell him now  , Commisso can't give this messagge now I think it'd be more possible Smalling arrival sadly
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:51 am

Robes with the receipts ffs.

I gotta get on that grind too. Castradamus name change is coming.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:05 am

i actually like Skriniar even though he plays for inter. guy is a collossus and one bad season doesn't changes that fact that a giant of a defender he is and he is young and can guarantee years.

milenkovic meanwhile, had played as RB then moved to RCB so he is very adaptable to playing 3 or 4 man defense.
personally i would love to have milenkovic at milan because we been dying for a strong partner for romagnoli.

romagnoli should be at the peak of his career but never had a reliable defender to partner him ever at his milan career - alex, patella, rami, musacchio,  - kjaer is exception to all of them but it will be only matter of time before he will go downhill strictly due to his age and fitness.
right now his agent is doing everything he can for us to bring milenkovic to milan but we might again not be able to afford him or priced out.

esp. i would hate to see him go to inter lol hope its not tit for tat scenario Very Happy is it tit for tat or tick for tat? my english sucks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:00 am

Robespierre wrote:
Kaladin wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Convenient

Seriously ? I've always hyped him hard lol

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Milo2def[/url]

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Milo1def

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 9 Milo3

Apologies, i had assumed you rating him was due to the links with him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:52 pm

JespSwe wrote:actually eventually he will go ... Commisso says he will fulfil chiesa's wish but actually he is not lol he is holding out for so much big fee that no one is willing to pay.
but if he stays, he wont sign extension that value is going to drop anyway but even with one year left, its likely that commisso is going to ask 40 million or something. he is like a bit of a di laurentis persona in some ways.

Eventually is the key word here, in 2020 i don't even believe this rumor. I search it on Google and it's nothing serious. We can only afford paying loans or other scams of this sort... understandably Fio wants more guarantees

On the other hand Kulusevski is very good and we just bought him 35 millions. Supposedly we will spend another 50 on Chiesa as replacement for Douglas Costa, who's hardly a problem, overpaid yes, but worth less than half the price and he doesn't earn 50M/year ??

Waiting 1 or 2 years, it gives time for the managers to clear the finances. There's no rush as if Chiesa was a finished product, already world-class. Far from it. Once (and if) he reach his peak potential, Juve will be there anyways
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Despite Covid this calcio season will be fun i think

A bunch of interesting squads and sub-stories to follow

Now we are in pandemic situation from the start, we already know it will be a mess. Instead of modify a normal championship.

Crotone are 99.99% relegated i watch them last week, out of season beginning enthusiasm, they were hilariously bad. Perhaps the worst performance i've ever seen in Serie A.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:10 pm

Chiesa and Donnarumma come next year if things don't change with their contracts imo. Fiore would sell on his last year for a more reasonable price and Donnarumma would be free.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:04 pm

donnaruuma back and forth ties us mila fans
one hand he comes out in public he says he is a milan fan ; then goes behind the back and sneakly on total approval when his agent trying to play balls with milan asking for 10 million salary, https://www.milanlive.it/2020/09/12/calciomercato-milan-donnarumma-richiesta-raiola/

apparently this is riola:s tactics because we are only willing to offer only 6 million same as his current contract plus bonuses. so that milan then will be forced to find compromise to settle for 7-8 million just as riola wants.

donnarumma is one of the best we have but i dont like our club to be held hostage by his agent. as far as i am concerned if we cant find solution we will see if he has guts to leave our club and join juve because amount of s..t storm he is going to get right after will be crazy. if milan is his boyhood club no need to use that as a bait to get a raise he should be straightforward and honest what he wants because it is ultimately him who says whether what milan offer is a good enough or not.

also lets be honest he is asking that much not just for himself, im sure his agent fees is very very high

Last edited by JespSwe on Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Torino playing absolute terrible altogether atm even though belotti got that goals. that margin would have been a lot more - feels like giampaolo maybe one of those coaches who may not stay in torino by end of the season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:11 pm

also this would be huge problem for us, seeing donnarumma get that much raise when other top players are on very very low salary, (theo bennacer~ they will ultimately be tempted to ask for more.

what i am MOSt scared about is that theo and bennacer or any top talents in our team fires their own current agent and sign up with riola....

i would like to hear others view too but i am gonna say that milan shouldn:t give in with riola:s demands 6 milion for a 21 year old is too high... and now he is asking for 8 million .... wtf ...
again like i said i dont want our club to get held hostage with this bs

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:12 pm

Nice match ruined from a terrible pitch
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:18 pm

2-4, "this Atalanta reminds me a bit of Netherlands '70 " ( Sky Italy commentator)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next