Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Pedram Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:So reports are Kane's deal is out... Spurs want 115 million pounds... Kane wants 25 mil wages

Madrid does not want to pay that money for a 30-year-old.

Problem is that I don't think any striker of any quality goes for less than 100 million.  Tough spot.  

I don't know why we are not pursuing Osimhen tbh, is he not good enough for us?

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:46 pm

We probably don't want to lose him for a month every year when we are competing with the 1-0 experts
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:36 pm

Mendy got injured and won't make it to France NT looooool

I want to know how he got injured exactly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:05 pm

Can't be any worse than how Canizares did

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:29 pm

Nivash wrote:Can't be any worse than how Canizares did

After shave can be dangerous!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:03 pm

Some rumors of Pavard as a RB to Real Madrid... I don't recommend it. He's better than Carvajal but still not great.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:24 am

sportsczy wrote:So reports are Kane's deal is out... Spurs want 115 million pounds... Kane wants 25 mil wages

Madrid does not want to pay that money for a 30-year-old.

Problem is that I don't think any striker of any quality goes for less than 100 million.  Tough spot.  
Read the various reports... Jesus christo.

That turtle mbappe may have just sabotaged our transfer window this summer if the reports are to be believed. I read that flo is willing to wait for mbappe again after receiving positive signals from his camp for next summer and not sign anyone this window? Seriously? Of all the...

The apology needs to be as loud as the disrespect and mbappe has been mad disrespectful.
We need a forward. NOW. We are not so desperate as to need the turtle. And this would make 2 transfer windows that the turtle screwed us over if it's true. Sports, I am genuinely thinking this turtle is a farsa fan in disguise. Why go out of his way to screw us over like this?

Kolo Muani is available.  Osimhen is also available. Benzema has just left us. We are in need of reinforcements NOW. Not later, now damn it!

I don't like kane but if Carlo asked for him them bring him and Pay the fool levy his coin purse. I don't understand why florentino is being so stubborn when we just lost our best player.

Don't tell me we're gonna count on rodrygo and alvaro rodriguez for next season. Are you kidding me?

The accursed rags paint a gruesome transfer window for us this summer. And some of these rags are from actually credible sources.  I hope to wake up to better news tomorrow.

Fake edit: pavard is trash m8. Out of form carvajal > pavard and it's not even close. How did he con his way into bayern munich?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:56 am

Where is mbappe playing if we sign him? He doesn't like to play centrally right?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:44 pm

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Some rumors of Pavard as a RB to Real Madrid... I don't recommend it. He's better than Carvajal but still not great.
Laughing According to who?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Some rumors of Pavard as a RB to Real Madrid... I don't recommend it.  He's better than Carvajal but still not great.
Laughing According to who?

Florian Plettenberg. Some rag from skysports. Keep your eyes on the rags hala.

Oh and in case anyone didn't watch the cl final. Know that lautaro martinez is a garbage cf and that real madrid need to steer very clear away from the fraud. Apparently there are murmers that he is supposedly an alternative to kane. Give me joselu and bring higuain out of retirement before I see this clownnin a madrid shirt.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:27 pm

Just fork out 150m for Osimhen and be done with it lol
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:46 am

Pedram wrote:Just fork out 150m for Osimhen and be done with it lol

i actually don't mind this idea. better than signing a non-striker who's not even averaging 14 goals in all competitions from chelsea
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:44 am

Apparently there's video on flo saying mbappe will be signed though not this year. The lack of self respect bothers me to no end.

Well. At least now I know the priorities of our president this transfer window. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

And somehow Carlo will get the blame if we end up not winning anything next season. Carlo made clear what the team needs. Spend the damn money, god knows we got the euros. Extremely annoyed. I appreciate fran Garcia and I'm sure brahim will prove to be useful but we still need more forwards. And we need a top one at that.

I reckon I'm gonna be physically ill if I see kolo muani and osimhen slip through our fingers if we end up with only joselu with the excuse of "bu-but mbappe's coming next year guys" coming from RM management. Carlo really got his work cut out for him.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:15 am

Turok, you haven’t got the story right. Out of the blue, some kid asked him if he was going to buy Mbappe. After the second or third time he asked, Flo said , maybe eventually but not this year!

And as to this year, they are in discussion with both Kane and Levy. His statement to the kid has nothing to do with what he is trying in this market. Joselu is returning to be backup not starter. Plus, he is still discussing possibility for Davies.

In other news today Nacho has renewed, not leaving.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:28 am

Castilla won their round in Ascenso against Barca B and now will play in final to advance. If they do advance, that would mean 2nd level futbol, liga smartbank, one level below la liga, and much better for developing canteras.

With Nacho confirmed renewal, here’s the updated proposed lineup for next year.

Here’s a look at possible squad. Those underlined not confirmed.

forwards: Vinicius, Kane, Rodrygo, (Joselu, Brahim, Álvaro, Arribas)

Midfielders: Camavinga, Tchouameni, Bellington (Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Ceballos)

Defenders: Davies, Alaba, Militao, Carvajal, (Fran, Rudiger, Nacho, Lucas)

Portero: Courtois, Soria

Player exits to be confirmed: Odriozola, Vallejo, Mendy and Lunin[/quote]
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:58 am

futbol_bill wrote:Turok, you haven’t got the story right. Out of the blue, some kid asked him if he was going to buy Mbappe. After the second or third time he asked, Flo said , maybe eventually but not this year!

And as to this year, they are in discussion with both Kane and Levy. His statement to the kid has nothing to do with what he is trying in this market. Joselu is returning to be backup not starter. Plus, he is still discussing possibility for Davies.

If you say so bill but I am most worried. I am well aware joselu is coming in as mariano's proper replacement. I'm just preparing myself for the worst case scenario with joselu being the only real cf on the team just because flo is obsessed with that wretch of a turtle for the the summer TW of 2024.

Also, with how we're recently doing business. It honestly feels like we've become the AC Milan of the late 2000s. Bargain hunting for free agents, looking to cantera on loan/ex cantering players. We're acting like we hurting for cash when it's the opposite.

Is real madrid really that afraid of another jovic or upsetting the future that supposedly is mbappe?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:07 pm

Couple of updates:

The Havertz talk has cooled. Chelsea want 70m initial fee but we consider too much. Dont think we will offer more than 50m.

Kane talk has also cooled. Levy is being a jackass and will hold out to the very last second to keep Kane.

Davies has been gaining steam with his agent coming out to clear the rumors. Although they are looking to sign an extension, the whole drama last season to remove Nagelsmann was a negative impact to Davies. And OFC there is a story Davies admits that Barca rejected him because he wasnt good enough. This is intelligent PR on his part. I still he is not possible for this summer.

Luka Modric is seriously considering the KSA deal. He will be paid big bucks and has yet to sign his extension. I think he will leave.

Brahim and Fran have been presented. Bellingham is official although the club hasnt annoucned it yet. Nacho has signed his extension. That only leaves Ceballos extension in the works.

Vini will take the number 7. Rodrygo the number 11.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:02 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Turok, you haven’t got the story right. Out of the blue, some kid asked him if he was going to buy Mbappe. After the second or third time he asked, Flo said , maybe eventually but not this year!

If you say so bill but I am most worried. I am well aware joselu is coming in as mariano's proper replacement. I'm just preparing myself for the worst case scenario with joselu being the only real cf on the team just because flo is obsessed with that wretch of a turtle for the the summer TW of 2024.

Also, with how we're recently doing business. It honestly feels like we've become the AC Milan of the late 2000s. Bargain hunting for free agents, looking to cantera on loan/ex cantering players. We're acting like we hurting for cash when it's the opposite.

Is real madrid really that afraid of another jovic or upsetting the future that supposedly is mbappe?

Flo takes a lot of criticism, particularly here on GL about his lack of spending! But his financial management is a major reason for club’s incredible success. Again, no other club in Spain nor in England nor Italy comes anywhere close to the  cabinets full of trophies.

He has said he can afford to buy the superstars, but only one a year. The budget capacity is roughly 200M per year for acquisitions. although the clubs finances are rock solid again (they weren’t in the covid years), there will be no fresh capital injections (unless super liga became a reality, which now seems impossible), unlike the likes of PSG, City and ManU, whose owners seem to have unlimited pockets to inject new capital whenever they desire.

He has Bellington and still is working the Kane and Davies possibilities. Although the Davies pursuit is likely a long shot, he knows he needs a proper Benz replacement. I trust he will pursue some of the other suggested alternatives either as plan Bs or as showing Levy / Kane, he has alternatives. Keep in mind the market window has just opened up! The past dealings with Levy took until end of market (both Modric and Bale). What Flo has in his pocket is Kane is in record of wanting out and Levy doesn’t want him going to any EPL competitor.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:01 pm

Mbappe won't be extending

This changes everything. Perez is 1000 percent going after him now.

It's time. Brace yourselves.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:27 pm

Mbappe fine with playing CF?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:58 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Mbappe won't be extending

This changes everything. Perez is 1000 percent going after him now.

It's time. Brace yourselves.

Didn’t we hear the same thing 2 years ago!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:09 pm

Mbappe's best position has always been cf. His best performance in the WC just months ago was when Deschamps moved him to cf during the final. It's either cf or rw, he ain't taking lw so cf is the next best thing.

Bill it seems multiple reports are flooding in about Mbappe's situation update. If they're true, it seems we won't be signing Kane after all. Mbappe before his character revealed I long thought to be Benzema's heir. I wondered why Flo was so stubborn... if this was the real plan all along, I can understand why he was so stubborn. It would be foolishness to burn cash if a scenario opens up where we could theoretically sign mbappe this summer rather than waiting next year.

I don't like him. But it seems as though Mbappe has made his intentions known. Let's see how this plays out. Levy just lost his only leverage if he had one. We're gonna be distracted by Mbappe too much to pay attention to kane now. This could also be 3d chess where we use mbappe to force levy's hand. I don't believe kane will renew. It's either he sells to his rivals or he bends the knee and sells to us at a "fairer" price. If it is 3d chess transfer tactics, I take back what I said on mbappe: he may have just helped our negotiations against levy for kane.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:53 pm

This summer I will stay fucking far away from the hourly news roll outs and twitter feed refreshing. I'll just wait for the basic 6 o clock news to inform me of any major changes as the Mbappe BS is tiring. Hopefully Mbappe forces his way out of PSG this summer, even if not necessarily to our club, that way we can finally turn a page more definitively. Jesus.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Absolute not CF as Mbappe's best position.  He plays as an inside forward from the left (like CR7) with France and does the same with PSG when Neymar is hurt (very often).  It's BY FAR his best position.

He has stated publicly that he doesn't like playing CF although he will do it if needed.

There was a lot of talk in the media in France when he was asked "why do you perform better with France than PSG" before the WC.. he answered, "I'm used in a different position at PSG".  That was when Neymar and Messi were healthy and he was forced to play CF.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:08 am

sportsczy wrote:Absolute not CF as Mbappe's best position.  He plays as an inside forward from the left (like CR7) with France and does the same with PSG when Neymar is hurt (very often).  It's BY FAR his best position.

He has stated publicly that he doesn't like playing CF although he will do it if needed.

There was a lot of talk in the media in France when he was asked "why do you perform better with France than PSG" before the WC.. he answered, "I'm used in a different position at PSG".  That was when Neymar and Messi were healthy and he was forced to play CF.
Buddy that WC he didnt do much until the final where he filled for giroud after the early sub. Signing him and NOT playing him at cf would be the height of foolishness.

He isn't playing wide or else he'll have to track back. And we both know he don't track back whether for psg or even when it mattered for his country France as we all saw last December. If he had tracked back properly, Giroud would not have been subbed out so early in the bloody final.

The only position where he doesn't have to track back is CF! If he comes here, he best get ready to play where benzema left off.

Besides. Vinicius and rodrygo are too short to play cf. You really gonna tell me we gonna play rodrygo cf when we potentially have a 5'10 forward available in mbappe? You want your tallest forward always playing centre fool! Vin is 5'8 and rodrygo 5'9. 5'10 is the bare minimum to play cf. Though there are exceptions, it's best not to be limited tactically because your cf is too short. You have no idea how blessed we were for Benz being 6'1-6-2 or 1.85-1.87m
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next