Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window

4 posters

Go down

Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window Empty Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window

Post by frbenzema2014 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:05 pm

Manchester United have completed their second signing of the 2020 January window, bringing in goalkeeper Nathan Bishop from Southend United, on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

Bishop joined Blues at the age of 16 and his hard work and dedication saw him make huge strides in the academy, impressing enough to progress into the first-team squad at a young age and eventually making his professional debut as an 18-year-old against Scunthorpe United in 2017.

The England Under-20 international made his first-team debut for the Shrimpers in December 2017 and has since made 39 appearances for the League One club.

Bishop cheers is 20 years old and has made 17 appearances for the League One club this season.
Southend is currently second-to-bottom of the table, having conceded 69 goals.

“The opportunity to join Manchester United is a dream come true.,“ Bishop told us. “This club has a great record of developing goalkeepers and I cannot wait to work with the coaches here to improve every single day.

“I want to take the chance to thank everyone at Southend United for everything they have done for me throughout my time there; without their support, this move would not have been possible.”

Bishop joins a crowded room of goalkeeping talent, David de Gea is still one of the world’s best, Sergio Romero is a brilliant back-up option, while the experienced Lee Grant is also at the club just in case.

He may yet get a chance in future cup matches, but for now, he’ll continue to perfect his craft with some of the best in the world.
Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window Maglia_Bishop_Man_United_2020_a_poco_prezzo_%25285%2529

frbenzema2014
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

https://www.magliecalciocn.net/premier-league-c-281.html

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window Empty Re: Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Undoubtably thread-worthy news.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window Empty Re: Nathan Bishop has become Man Utd's second January in the transfer window

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:01 pm

unreal coup
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:15 pm

As a Southend fan, I can tell you, he's okay.

He's been coached by Sol Campbell. What else do you want?

He's no Dan Bentley, though. And I'm pretty sure Ted Smith might be better, too.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down