Robespierre
Kaladin
RealGunner
38 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 13 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 15:47

Cant believe we had the best start of a season almost ever and Inter is going to win this league. Conte is incredible.

Someone sign Lautaro in January please.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 16:13

Valoti :bow: he just scored exactly the goal that Bernardeschi used to be capable of doing.

Come on SPAL
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 16:51

Former Real Madrid star and Champions League winner Theo Hernandez scores for us in the 88th providing for the toothless out of form attack to save us vs Parma, in Parma.

Our lack of attacking sharpness up front is troubling but glad to come out with a rare three points.

0-1 FT
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 19:13

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 13 Theo-hernandez-birthday-dwarves_ah0edsz53txc13s5mt6gynphi

Theo :bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 19:17

So we're Capolista now aren't we
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 19:20

Firenze wrote:
Warrior wrote:Allan gets a 200 000€ fine
-25% of monthly salary for everyone else
Koulibaly put on transfer market

ADL is a wannabe dictator that nobody truly respects, he's a mad man and this will destroy everything he built these last 5 years. I certainly won't complain... would swap Rabiot for Allan :coffee:

I haven't been paying attention to Serie A since the start of the season? what happened to cause this?

De Laurentiis , Napoli president, ordered a
punitive withdrawal due to bad results.
Napoli players accepted ( as normal ) the decision  for some matches , but after Salzsburg they've refused to go back in withdrawal. Repudiating the old decision of the club.
So De Laurentiis fined them for their desertion.
Honestly, he is right.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 20:31

Robespierre wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Warrior wrote:Allan gets a 200 000€ fine
-25% of monthly salary for everyone else
Koulibaly put on transfer market

ADL is a wannabe dictator that nobody truly respects, he's a mad man and this will destroy everything he built these last 5 years. I certainly won't complain... would swap Rabiot for Allan :coffee:

I haven't been paying attention to Serie A since the start of the season? what happened to cause this?

De Laurentiis , Napoli president, ordered a
punitive withdrawal due to bad results.
Napoli players accepted ( as normal ) the decision  for some matches , but after Salzsburg they've refused to go back in withdrawal. Repudiating the old decision of the club.
So De Laurentiis fined them for their desertion.
Honestly, he is right.

ADL didnt need to interfere, if anything i think Napoli has been more destabilized because of his public outbursts of his players.
Napoli is a mess, results are poor and understandably making napoli fans angry but seriously all these fines is too much ... in CL pre match i was shocked how this napoli representative was almost sort showing gang like attitude not to ask any questions... Carlo looked like shaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 20:34

Arquitecto wrote:Former Real Madrid star and Champions League winner Theo Hernandez scores for us in the 88th providing for the toothless out of form attack to save us vs Parma, in Parma.

Our lack of attacking sharpness up front is troubling but glad to come out with a rare three points.

0-1 FT

can calhanouglu / kessie / suso be told that they are playing for team and not for themselves ? they are trying to make a point to themselves like , " ima score a goal so that i get to be on the front page" like seriously??

0 team playing mentality ...

though conti has gone quite a transformation ... gervinho was a threat with pace but conti had a very good defensive game.

piatek is a real concern... dunno wth happened to this guy...

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:30

That assist by Pellegrini...

We have the wrong player in Bernardeschi if we are going to stick with this 4312. Roma pick up the phone please @McLewis and let's solve everyone's situation with a swap.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:37

rincon wrote:That assist by Pellegrini...

We have the wrong player in Bernardeschi if we are going to stick with this 4312. Roma pick up the phone please @McLewis and let's solve everyone's situation with a swap.

mann what a luxury juve has... im jelly...

oh pjanic is the best roma player, we will snap him
lichtsteiner sure
bernandeschi why not... (oh we f.. up) on this one
tonali / chiesa next...
pellegrini / mancini next

---

this must have be pissing guys like ramsey / rabiot / can inside out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:44

Pellegrini increases our goal output by like 75% when on the pitch, which is a crazy stat. I don't think Bernadeschi can do that if a swap was to happen. I'd love to say you guys will need to pay out the nose for him, @rincon, but we might just fuck around and get forced to sell him at his release clause price if we don't get it removed and him into a new deal soon.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:45

As for Verona, they should be level with us. They have been the better side in this game. They don't deserve to be behind right now. I didn't even see the offside in that play, but that ball definitely didn't cross the line as well. Such a weird play.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:48

McLewis wrote:Pellegrini increases our goal output by like 75% when on the pitch, which is a crazy stat. I don't think Bernadeschi can do that if a swap was to happen. I'd love to say you guys will need to pay out the nose for him, @rincon, but we might just fuck around and get forced to sell him at his release clause price if we don't get it removed and him into a new deal soon.

It seems to me that at this point the TQ role is also Zaniolo's best. Problem for him is that Pellegrini is just too good at it. IMO send either of your trequartistas to us please. Can absolutely see Bernardeschi being more comfortable in the right of Roma's 4231.

But that is if we stick with this 4312 which is not certain imo. Cant say if we will return to the 433 soon. In that case we will get Chiesa as his transfer is heavily rumoured.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:56

zaniolo adapts well with AM or RW. its good to see pellegrini but when him and cristante was playing together both were horrendous (no offense , mclewis XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 21:59

Pellegrini was bad when pushed into the double pivot cause he offers much less defense. He has been outstanding in the AM role for a long time now. That was a problem of using Zaniolo in the hole and pushing Pellegrini back. Better to play Zaniolo on the right or to rotate them.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 22:01

In any case it took Fonseca/Roma some time to figure out their game. Now that they have, they should be one of the CL teams. Third best team after Juve and Inter this season imo. Lazio looks like they can take that 4th spot from Atalanta.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 22:07

rincon wrote:Pellegrini was bad when pushed into the double pivot cause he offers much less defense. He has been outstanding in the AM role for a long time now. That was a problem of using Zaniolo in the hole and pushing Pellegrini back. Better to play Zaniolo on the right or to rotate them.

whatever happens cristante is better off being in bench and pellegrini in AM with veretout / diawara

i agree pellegrini is better in advanced role without needing to do any defensive duties as his primary tasks

otherwise roma were just leaking goals happening much of it because no protection whastoever from the midfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 22:13

man.. mancini got yellow (will be suspended against inter) .. T.T
my fav. roma player... and CB

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 22:56

JespSwe wrote:man.. mancini got yellow (will be suspended against inter) .. T.T

No no , he's not suspended. there is this fake news about him , but he wasn't "diffidato" (I don't know how should I translate it)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 22:57

rincon wrote:
McLewis wrote:Pellegrini increases our goal output by like 75% when on the pitch, which is a crazy stat. I don't think Bernadeschi can do that if a swap was to happen. I'd love to say you guys will need to pay out the nose for him, @rincon, but we might just fuck around and get forced to sell him at his release clause price if we don't get it removed and him into a new deal soon.

It seems to me that at this point the TQ role is also Zaniolo's best. Problem for him is that Pellegrini is just too good at it. IMO send either of your trequartistas to us please. Can absolutely see Bernardeschi being more comfortable in the right of Roma's 4231.

But that is if we stick with this 4312 which is not certain imo. Cant say if we will return to the 433 soon. In that case we will get Chiesa as his transfer is heavily rumoured.

You're a lot more likely to get Zaniolo than Pellegrini I'd say. Getting Bernadeschi would also mean moving Under on as well, which looks more palatable now than it ever has before given he's still rusty after returning from injury. Either way, in the end, it's very rare that Juve are stymied and don't get who they want to get. That's the reality right now. As much as I enjoy these players, I've kept them at arms length as they're not really ours to keep.

JespSwe wrote:man.. mancini got yellow (will be suspended against inter) .. T.T

Yeah this one hurts. I don't fancy our chances with Fazio in the line up against Rom and Lautaro.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 23:03

As for the match, we rode our luck today. Verona came to play and were very unlucky with some of the breaks we got. Faraone, Pessina, Lazovic and Verre were all impressive. Made Smalling and Mancini look as shaky as we've seen them so far this season. Forced Lopez into probably one of his most error-strewn performances of his Roma tenure so far.

I won't say this is a particularly good win, but it's what we need to grind out results and stay in the CL hunt. I gotta disagree with @rincon though. I think Lazio are (only just) the 3rd best time around right now, but we're not at all far behind them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 0:47

De Ligt with another world class performance Proud

Spoiler:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 1:08

S wrote:After 2.5 seasons, it's time we establish that Bernardeschi is another one of those failed mediocre Italian players. He's not Juventus material and hopefully Ramsey gets his fitness back so we could rarely ever see Bernardeschi starting again.

Can needs to go back to Germany or Man United. He's not Juventus material either.

And Buffon really shouldn't be starting games like these. Bad decision to bring him back and ideally shouldn't be starting any game other than Coppa Italia games.

Good showing from Bentancur once again. He, Dybala and Higuain were the only highlights of this game. A match we deserved to lose honestly.

So true about Bernardeschi, he could be an interesting player to have developed when he had been signed but improved on nothing, still an unfinished player without a definite role and not so good technically to play for a top team.
He's a fish  out of water in Juve.
Should he go back in Fiorentina , that's his level.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 10:39

so what you're saying is

the Italian Schürrle?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans