sportsczy
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Perucho21
24 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Never had a chance in this game. Completely outclassed.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Disaster of a half. Like they told eachother to give up at half time. Terrible attitude

Kroos atrocious this game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Lucas Vasquez getting his own special play for freekicks Laughing Ive truly seen everything

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:57 pm

Fecking defeatists

How is it that no coach has managed to make us press as a cohesive unit? PSG pressed all game, easy considering we played so God damn slow but still
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Disaster of a half. Like they told eachother to give up at half time. Terrible attitude

Kroos atrocious this game

Kroos has too much on his shoulders in midfield.

Hazard should not have started this game. He still looks off.

Again, Jovic looks so lethargic. I don't know why. Better Zidane brought on Rodgrygo at least he has some energy.

In all honesty, I don't blame any player, this is all Zidane.

Poor coaching.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:23 pm

I actually think the first goal by di Maria was a very nice snappy finish, he should get more credit for it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:31 pm

If courtious had not been leaking goals left and right, especially from near post, I wouldn't put much thought to this goal. But every goal that goes in, is going to have that thought in the back of our minds that's it's his fault

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 pm

I think you should legitimately expect your goalkeeper to make a save now and then...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:38 pm

i can't even remember us being a threat. did we even have a shot on target? very forgettable game sigh, i just hope these guys don't get fragile and start wetting the bed in our next games after this blow
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:I think you should legitimately expect your goalkeeper to make a save now and then...

I think the bigger problem is that your opponent's GK didn't make a save at all.

It's incredible how many Madrid fans go to the GK discussion when it's the smallest of our problems.

At least we've got a great proactive coach who never makes the same subs each game and subs players in because they can improve our team and not because he decided before the game who to put on.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 pm

titosantill wrote:i can't even remember us being a threat. did we even have a shot on target? very forgettable game sigh, i just hope these guys don't get fragile and start wetting the bed in our next games after this blow

First time in 578 games we didn't have a shot on target. And that's all on Zidane.

Not Courtois as some people would like to claim.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 pm

We had two disallowed goals.  Bale had a couple of GREAT opportunities and barely missed the target.  Hazard had a great one too and barely missed.  Benzema put a free header just wide in the second half.

We had chances.  But not very many because our midfield wasn't good.

And yes, goalkeeping is a HUGE problem.  In an away CL game where you're set up to counter attack, letting in a soft goal early in the game changes everything.  With our injuries and suspensions, we didn't have a lot of options.  James isn't a CM and he was forced to play that role... he doesn't have the work rate.

Hazard was coming back from injury and couldn't play 90 mins.  Bale didn't have 90 mins in him either.  Who else did we have on the bench other than Jovic, Lucas and Vinicius?  I'm curious.

Our issues were goalkeeping, injuries/suspensions and intensity.

I WILL ADD.... if you don't understand the impact of soft goals and a defense who doesn't trust the goalkeeper, you've never kicked a ball in organized football in your life.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 am

Freeza wrote:
titosantill wrote:i can't even remember us being a threat. did we even have a shot on target? very forgettable game sigh, i just hope these guys don't get fragile and start wetting the bed in our next games after this blow

First time in 578 games we didn't have a shot on target. And that's all on Zidane.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:36 am

sportsczy wrote:We had two disallowed goals.  Bale had a couple of GREAT opportunities and barely missed the target.  Hazard had a great one too and barely missed.  Benzema put a free header just wide in the second half.

We had chances.  But not very many because our midfield wasn't good.

And yes, goalkeeping is a HUGE problem.  In an away CL game where you're set up to counter attack, letting in a soft goal early in the game changes everything.  With our injuries and suspensions, we didn't have a lot of options.  James isn't a CM and he was forced to play that role... he doesn't have the work rate.

Hazard was coming back from injury and couldn't play 90 mins.  Bale didn't have 90 mins in him either.  Who else did we have on the bench other than Jovic, Lucas and Vinicius?  I'm curious.

Our issues were goalkeeping, injuries/suspensions and intensity.

I WILL ADD.... if you don't understand the impact of soft goals and a defense who doesn't trust the goalkeeper, you've never kicked a ball in organized football in your life.
its like you only had a bum like origi to get you out of trouble ffs. dude you spent £350mil this season and you had world class players to start with. madrid fans for the most part are unreal.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:15 am

We have saboteurs playing for us, Kroos, Lurch, Bale ... can't win with those scrubs

play Areola Brahim Valverde, just not those
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 am

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

This thread is gold man Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:14 am

Valkyrja wrote:We have saboteurs playing for us, Kroos, Lurch, Bale ... can't win with those scrubs

play Areola Brahim Valverde, just not those

How can you blame Kroos?

The guy is playing himself in midfield.

Blame Zidane. He has not been coaching this team.

He is relying on individual brilliance. Time to coach.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:58 am

I blaming everyone for that loss including Nick tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:58 am

IMO, expect many more of these type of games this season!

One thing I am sure about, was my decision to sell my season ‘s tickets for this year!

I look forward to next season when Mbappe arrives and Zidane is replaced.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:03 pm

You have a good point Doc about Nick. If I recall he wanted Courtois, Hazard, Zidane and also was supportive of Zidane’s disastrous recruitment this summer.

Maybe we should fire Nick first, before Zidane!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I look forward to next season when Mbappe arrives and Zidane is replaced.

And I look forward to The Andromeda–Milky Way collision. Wanna bet which one will happen first?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Having Laudrup commentate the game while Zidane was coaching was a terrible experience.

Laudrup is an actual football genius and Zidane is just Forest Gump of football. Insane luck and incredible idiocy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:38 pm

We do not have the players, midfield, or goalkeeper (sports is 100% right about thibu.. he is awful) to play a high line and to play the style zizou wants.

We look bad because
- we can't press
- we have zero athleticism.

Zidane's style requires a massive amount of athleicism and hustle.. why do you think he's making everyone run so much?

He needs to drop the ego and change our style of play. We can't do a high press, we have an unathletic midfield and team. Only good athletes this team has is casemiro, bale, mendy, and MAYBE benzema. 2 of these players don't defend.

What I would do is run a mid-low block and switch to a 4-5-1. We need to cover our weakness in the midfield. and we need to play on the counter. It's pretty much the best chance this team has.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

This thread is gold man Laughing

i love Madrid fans for this reason mate, they stay the best/worst (depending on how you want to look at it) at giving their players shit when things are going wrong.

I will never understand the hate on Bale who is probably their most dynamic attacker and has a phenomenal goalscoring record for them.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Pure bull shit Zz has no style, no structure and nothing, even garbage la Liga teams defend and attack better than rm, cause they have a plan they are trying to execute, regardless of the players they have, let's not act like Zidane hadn't thought pogba solve this rubbish cause he faster than kroos, where the tactics?

Zz is clearly depending on the players qualities to do something in games, every game the players look clueless on what to do its obvious Zz is just a man manager, pogba, mbappe and neymar would still come 3rd in LA liga with the way rm plays and every player trying to be the man.

carvajal leaves the same gap every week and no sign Zidane adjusting or carvajal just using his freaking brain, this team is filled with morons who play like they making YouTube skills vids, but when its time to defend no one look like they can be bothered, opponents know what Zz is trying to do, its easy to defend and counter, all summer chasing pogba so he can has a excuse when the midfield get stomped, hope he gets fired before pogba comes would be sweet irony.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 pm

You'll think Zizou would see that but the man is ridiculously stubborn in his ways.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next