RealGunner
Firenze
Nishankly
M99
65 posters

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Barca vs Pool

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Vote_lcap55%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 11 ]
2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Vote_lcap45%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 10:27 pm

liverpool just dont have the bottle for these big games.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Thimmy Wed May 01, 2019 10:33 pm

Unique wrote:liverpool just dont have the bottle for these big games.

I'm sure they've accumulated quite the collection of bottles from after these big games drinking Crying or Very sad
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 01, 2019 10:35 pm

I'll say this though: whatever Klopp tactics were or weren't, I have the feeling he never had an iota of confidence in thinking his team could win. From the interview futbol posted to his starting line up, it screamed "I don't wanna lose" instead of "I think I can win this".

They can still come back from this and even get lucky in City slipping and them winning the PL but today had more of a defeatist feel to it than anything else.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 01, 2019 10:38 pm

I feel for the Pool fans tonight. But look on the bright side. You'll never drink alone.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2019 10:38 pm

FC Messi prevails once again. Best player on the planet. That free kick :bow: :bow:

Liverpool very unlucky not to have a goal, and also lucky not to have conceded more. I think at Anfield, with Bobby and Trent back, it will be a different story but 0-3 is very difficult to overturn especially with Barcelona being able to get an away goal at any time.

Oh and, what a shit show from Coutinho and Dembélé. Absolute waste of money these two Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 10:43 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Unique wrote:liverpool just dont have the bottle for these big games.

I'm sure they've accumulated quite the collection of bottles from after these big games drinking Crying or Very sad
honestly we are a joke. the team plays like the best team in the world and then we play these big games and we look like burnley. we need some kind of change at the club. tbh people tell me im talking shit when i say we should put more effort into domestic cups but we have no chance of the big trophys so why do we put effort into trophys we have no chance of winning and no effort into trophys anyone can win. klopp and this team are getting on my fucking nerves. its true liverpool can beat anyone on our day but we never see any of them days.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 pm

The only reason you have those days of looking like the best in the world is because of Klopp.

You're deluding yourself if you think almost any other coach is getting more from this team. Every manager has flaws where their frustrating in key moments.

The manager that doesn't isn't a person who exists.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 10:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The only reason you have those days of looking like the best in the world is because of Klopp.

You're deluding yourself if you think almost any other coach is getting more from this team. Every manager has flaws where their frustrating in key moments.

The manager that doesn't isn't a person who exists.
its no good looking great in some games and end up being losers. the only thing that matters is winning. you are either a winner or a loser and klopp and the team are losers. we are a joke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Vardy GOAT. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2019 11:09 pm

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Allver11
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 01, 2019 11:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:Brexit teams are grossly overhyped. Never had an issue with them. Easy win.

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 ObeseBrightDotterel-size_restricted
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 01, 2019 11:14 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:is that a 442 or a 4132 scratch

I'ts a 3-0 is what it is.

:coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Congrats to Barca winning the Champions league, additionally congrats to Messi for winning the Ballon d'Or

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Easy win, as expected.

Treble done. Let's start the new season.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 11:34 pm

Dead rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 11:35 pm

htg these players and manager have let me down for the last time. i dont give a shit what they do from now on. not fit to wear the shirt. i give madrid stick for booing the managers and players but tbh im starting to think they have a point. supporting 2nd best will lead to more 2nd best. at the end of the season we will have nothing yet again and people will say what a great season liverpool have had. we now have the best losing team in the world.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Dead rofl
just because you are not allowed to do something it dont mean you shouldent.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Collblanc wrote:Even Betis and Eibar made life more difficult for us. The top EPL teams truly are comparable to La Liga midtable teams.

Brexit means Brexit.

Probably you 've watched other before of the 2-0 Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 02, 2019 12:08 am

futbol wrote:Easy win, as expected.

Sigh...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu May 02, 2019 12:33 am

Unique wrote:htg these players and manager have let me down for the last time. i dont give a shit what they do from now on. not fit to wear the shirt. i give madrid stick for booing the managers and players but tbh im starting to think they have a point. supporting 2nd best will lead to more 2nd best. at the end of the season we will have nothing yet again and people will say what a great season liverpool have had. we now have the best losing team in the world.
sorry unique, you have to have at least won one domestic title to boo your coach and fans. You just gotta suck it up and still sing your chants for the time being :/

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu May 02, 2019 12:35 am

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 15 Lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 02, 2019 12:58 am

Clutch wrote:
Unique wrote:htg these players and manager have let me down for the last time. i dont give a shit what they do from now on. not fit to wear the shirt. i give madrid stick for booing the managers and players but tbh im starting to think they have a point. supporting 2nd best will lead to more 2nd best. at the end of the season we will have nothing yet again and people will say what a great season liverpool have had. we now have the best losing team in the world.
sorry unique, you have to have at least won one domestic title to boo your coach and fans. You just gotta suck it up and still sing your chants for the time being :/
im sure if you look at the history of soccer and all the best wide backs in the world you will find we have won a domestic title before.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 02, 2019 12:58 am

Doc wrote:

Sigh...

Suffer.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 02, 2019 1:01 am

liverpool do win the trophy for wankers trolling rights though. its like the players and klopp thinks lets get close to a trophy and then fuck up so dick heads can troll the liverpool fans rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu May 02, 2019 1:26 am

Unique wrote:
Clutch wrote:
im sure if you look at the history of soccer and all the best wide backs in the world you will find we have won a domestic title before.
edit: win a domestic title within my lifetime*

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 02, 2019 1:29 am

Very embarrassing match and my confidence dropped as the match neared in realisation of how vital Alexander-Arnold is to our flank delivery and Firmino for our front-flank as a whole.

Valverde when he is hunched down like he was majority of the match usually always is doing as such when he sees flaws littering the opposition and he did that during his days of Espanyol, Olympiakos and especially Athletic.

Tonight reminded me of how similar he is to Allegri in multiple ways despite the glaring differences.

We failed to nullify their midfield with our physically more combatant one.

We failed to congest the centre despite that being the sole blueprint of stifling Messi in the times he has been frustrated when (rarely) shut down. We failed to exploiting Barcelona's more narrow disposition and the team just overall failed to continue an initial high press to which phased out after Valverde's incremental changes had his team realise a early wide exit via MaTs to the fullbacks was all that was needed, pushing LFC back as a result of the wide gaps it created.

By no means a spectacle of football but Klopp as much as I adore him was thoroughly 'outtactized' by a man who was seeing it all and changing as it went.

Does it mean it should all come down to him?

Absolutely not.

Over a decade of posting alongside Mole I have disagreed with him more than agreed but he is on the money tonight given he does watch Barcelona (more than he admits) and the point of English teams lacking tactically is very true.

Whilst the general pace and dauntlessness of EPL teams work against less prepared teams it does not work against elite teams/tactics who have prepared ahead against such furious rushes.

Last night was an example (even if a very different one).

Klopp truly could not do more with this squad than he can.

Especially with Firmino out
Our best fullback to deliver to Salah
Keita out changing the balance
And the absolute state of our midfield period.

Forget raw talent. The sheer footballing IQ difference between Barca's midfield (Rakatic, Busquets, Arthur) to ours (Henderson, Keita, Milner) is colossal. Not even close.

Mane and Salah for all their pace and goals aplenty, are not exactly the most creative let alone brightest bunch when they are stifled and I said it before and will say it again, Salah has been learned by European teams let alone top ones in EPL. Once you can get around his pace and general vector (to which will come inside) then you will stop him, unless he is open to which a curler can be scored (and have us forget his dwindling efficiency despite the goals).

I won't even mention the footballing IQ difference between the attack.

Tie is over but no reason to panic as it is obvious we need a multi-dimensional #9 and a serious midfield overhaul.

I cannot state how out-of-depth Henderson looked in Nou Camp tonight as if he just crawled out of a crackhouse 24 hours off a binge in South Sunderland.

Milner is past his prime so does not deserve my scrutiny as I expect little from him despite his commendable service and versatility often.

Tonight I realised why so many hated Suarez during his LFC tenure to which I was mostly blind to when he was playing for us as I cannot be more indifferent to him despite him being a former LFC player and celebrating like he did was just....well does it even matter?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next