RealGunner
Firenze
Nishankly
M99
65 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Barca vs Pool

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 14 Vote_lcap55%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 14 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 11 ]
2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 14 Vote_lcap45%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 14 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 14 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Jay29 wrote:Thing is, Liverpool haven't been "dumb tactically" tonight. Their finishing has just been crap.

They've been far too open, you don't face a team like Barca and win like this.

All English teams are like this, we've improved don't get me wrong but there's too much space between the lines with all our top teams.

Tonight is a prime example as to why i don't trust English teama against teams like Barca.

They didn't give away any chances whatsoever between the first and the second goal, which were like 40 minutes.
You're desperately trying to pretend as if you know what's going on,but honestly you don't

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 14 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Nishankly Wed May 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Firenze wrote:You deserved at least a goal out of the game though.

So Firmino wasn't 100%? why was Gomez starting?

KLOPP

Man is a madness to deal with. Its a hate love relationship which is going to become very toxic very soon if this continues.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 01, 2019 10:04 pm

What a free kick. Not sure if Alisson should save it, but oh well, a special goal.

Salah's miss sums up his season, just not sharp enough this season.

I wonder if Liverpool can keep this season's form up next season. All teams have cycles and you cannot maintain top form for many years even if the players stay the same. This team should win something, even if it's just the FA cup, I hope we still have time.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Art Morte wrote: This team should win something, even if it's just the FA cup, I hope we still have time.

inb4Unique
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 10:06 pm

Firenze wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:@Firenze you ready to admit i was right about English teams and Barca now? All of them are far too dumb tactically to win tbh.

nope

I was expecting an appearance from you around now though ffs

What do you expect lol, I've been saying for months what would happen and you're still in denial lol.

In the lead up to this game I've explained why they wouldn't lose and most people criticised me for it and claimed Liverpool are the better team etc and ignoring what truly matters that it's a bad matchup.

Least ya'll can do is admit you were wrong and eat the humble pie instead staying indenial lol, not gonna be criticised for months and then when it happens accept this lack of humility ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 10:06 pm

same shit different day. please klopp prioritise the domestic cups next season because we aint winning the big ones.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 01, 2019 10:08 pm

Art Morte wrote:What a free kick. Not sure if Alisson should save it, but oh well, a special goal.

I wonder if Liverpool can keep this season's form up next season. All teams have cycles and you cannot maintain top form for many years even if the players stay the same. This team should win something, even if it's just the FA cup, I hope we still have time.

It's interesting to see how Liverpool respond.

No doubt you will try and add to this squad and i can't see you sell anyone either. But it's difficult to maintain the same exceptional form for another season without it being mentally taxing.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 01, 2019 10:08 pm

We are going to score 3 before Half time at Anfield with Trent, Henderson and Firmino starting from the whistle. You read it first here.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 01, 2019 10:10 pm

Nishankly wrote:Its not over lol. 90 mins of football still to play at Anfield.
I'm afraid it is, buddy. Barça is the champion of Europe 2018/2019.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 01, 2019 10:10 pm

If Suarez hadn't hit the post, Liverpool/Fabinho would've had an assist in this match hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 10:11 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Jay29 wrote:Thing is, Liverpool haven't been "dumb tactically" tonight. Their finishing has just been crap.

They've been far too open, you don't face a team like Barca and win like this.

All English teams are like this, we've improved don't get me wrong but there's too much space between the lines with all our top teams.

Tonight is a prime example as to why i don't trust English teama against teams like Barca.

They didn't give away any chances whatsoever between the first and the second goal, which were like 40 minutes.
You're desperately trying to pretend as if you know what's going on,but honestly you don't

I don't need to pretend because I'm backed up by what's happened again and again lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 10:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Art Morte wrote:What a free kick. Not sure if Alisson should save it, but oh well, a special goal.

It's interesting to see how Liverpool respond.

No doubt you will try and add to this squad and i can't see you sell anyone either. But it's difficult to maintain the same exceptional form for another season without it being mentally taxing.

unless we sell players we aint buying players.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed May 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Even Betis and Eibar made life more difficult for us. The top EPL teams truly are comparable to La Liga midtable teams.

Brexit means Brexit.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed May 01, 2019 10:12 pm

What ever Klopp was doing by not starting Firmino did not paid off. Liverpool did a good job , total chances created by liverpool was more then Barcelona. It was the finishing part wherer they lacked. Mane got 2 chances and Salah got 1 chance. None of them were clinical to take advangtage of those chances. In CL you have to convert those chances ,there is no other way around. Liverpool did dominated in the midfiled which is a good thing.

Barcelona was trash overall in midfield. Not good defending tonight and midfield was not great either. Lot of  pushing bad tackle etc. Suarez finishing was just awesome as no one predicted that move. It was Messi who changed the game in last 10-15 minuted. The free kick was pure class. Dembele missed 2 sitter , he needs to improve as you cant miss sitter in CL for god sake Laughing

It was a good neck to neck game minus Messi.

Tie is not over yet. Awaiting for 90 mins of magic in Anfield in return leg.

Last edited by zenmaster on Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 01, 2019 10:13 pm

Put your old sig and avatar back up, Thimmy. I have been confusing you for Hans and wondering why he sounds reasonable these days.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Pool was far too open? Tactically dumb? Uhh, disagree but whatever. Utd failed me, Liverpool failed me and now, totally expecting Arsenal to fail me tomorrow. I walk this lonely road alone...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Frankly I think it's unfair not to underline Xavi and Iniesta performances who have made Messi great also today , I'd like to see him without them.....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 pm

It's clear Pep was Liverpool coach today wearing Klopp disguise Laughing

Last edited by Winter is Coming on Wed May 01, 2019 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Barca goes automaticaly into park the team bus modus whenever they lose possession. They defended much better than Liverpool. Liverpool tried hard but the final ball quality was meh. Barca had better passing into the final 3rd partly due to more space on the break, they created more dangerous chances and scored more. Fair score would be 1-3.
Barca was clearly the better, more clinical team.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Doc wrote:Pool was far too open? Tactically dumb? Uhh, disagree but whatever. Utd failed me, Liverpool failed me and now, totally expecting Arsenal to fail me tomorrow. I walk this lonely road alone...

It's relative, compared to what's necessary they are. Look at how Juventus and Atletico approached this team and compare the difference in general control and organisation.

Their massively far apart.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 pm

zenmaster wrote:What ever Klopp was doing by not starting Firmino did not paid off. Liverpool did a good job , total chances created by liverpool was more then Barcelona. It was the finishing part wherer they lacked. Mane got 2 chances and Salah got 1 chance. None of them were clinical to take advangtage of those chances. In CL you have to convert those chances ,there is no other way around. Liverpool did dominated in the midfiled which is a good thing.

Barcelona was trash overall in midfield. Not good defending tonight and midfield was not great either. Lot of  pushing bad tackle etc. Suarez finishing was just awesome as no one predicted that move. It was Messi who changed the game in last 10-15 minuted. The free kick was pure class. Dembele missed 2 sitter , he needs to improve as you cant miss sitter in CL for god sake Laughing

It was a good neck to neck game minus Messi.

Tie is not over yet. Awaiting for 90 mins of magic in Anfield in return leg.

You are only relevant because of Messi. The time is running out and you'll be similar to Madrid very soon.

Call me salty but its the truth and I been saying it since ages.

The only thing im salty about is I have never witnessed someone like Ronaldo or Messi just taking over winning games at ease, all I have done all my life supporting Liverpool is wait for a moment of magic from a scrub who's at his peak and no one would care less if he doesn't turn up. FFS makes me so mad.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Nishankly wrote:We are going to score 3 before Half time at Anfield with Trent, Henderson and Firmino starting from the whistle. You read it first here.

Alisson to win 3-0 and knockout Barca the 2nd year in a row
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 01, 2019 10:23 pm

This was probably the best defensive job I've seen from Barcelona all season. Can't say I expected it. Sure, Pool didn't field their ideal attacking lineup, but still, Barca did really well at the back.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 01, 2019 10:23 pm

@Harmonica Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed May 01, 2019 10:24 pm

Nishankly wrote:
You are only relevant because of Messi. The time is running out and you'll be similar to Madrid very soon.

Call me salty but its the truth and I been saying it since ages.

The only thing im salty about is I have never witnessed someone like Ronaldo or Messi just taking over winning games at ease, all I have done all my life supporting Liverpool is wait for a moment of magic from a scrub who's at his peak and no one would care less if he doesn't turn up. FFS makes me so mad.

We all will witness that , until then lets enjoy the show.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 01, 2019 10:27 pm

liverpool just dont have the bottle for these big games.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next