[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat?

+20
Harmonica
El Gunner
Arquitecto
alexjanosik
danyjr
futbol_bill
futbol
Warrior
BarrileteCosmico
Myesyats
Robespierre
farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zenmaster
BarcaLearning
Vlad the Impaler
urbaNRoots
Thimmy
Doc
The Demon of Carthage
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which is more impressive?

[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat?

Post by futbol Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 pm

City look good because they play in a fraud league. We went to Spurs' home and scored 4. We played with a bunch of kids in the return leg and still did not lose. English teams have no clue how to deal with possession and pressing. So no wonder Guardiola coasts there. Even a terrible squad like United's is winning left and right once they go out to attack. You think City will come at us and Arthur, Busquets, Messi will lose the ball because of it like Wigan or Newcastle? Laughing We'll do this to them as we did against his Bayern (which was much stronger).

[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Giphy

Imagine thinking Pep's bully tactics against poverty teams will work against us. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

[Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Serious ]If Barça Wins the Treble of Trebles, Will it Eclipse Madrid's 3-peat?

Post by futbol Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Only Juve can stop us if we meet before the final because we suck on Italian soil. Even Niang-Milan beat us 2-0 in Italy at our prime. lol

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Lads need to get pass the Qrts before talking about Treble cubed :coffee:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:41 am

imo it does not. first because i'm a madrid fan obviously, but also not long ago, we where saying "nobody ever wins back to back UCLs", and i agree with the second post on this thread made by doc....we've seen teams win trebles, if juve bayern psg barcelona and i think city, had more for them, they'd probably have gotten at least 1 treble lately. (barcelona and i think bayern have gotten 2 and 1 respectively)

i'm not going to sit here and poo poo on it , i hope barcelona (nor city) wins the treble, it will be impressive. but as a madrid fan i'm not going to downplay what we did just to hype the rivals....yes, i'm that petty
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:48 am

This would be the worst treble team by far it Barca wins it this season

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3