urbaNRoots
RealGunner
Jay29
Vlad the Impaler
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Final result?

EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Empty Re: EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:18 pm

LEX cheers

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 4 Empty Re: EPL 18/19 - Arsenal vs Manchester United

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Lacazette has been immense.

I absolutely love the Lacazette-Auba strikers combo. With Özil getting a part time gig in the team, Mkhitaryan there too who has great quality when he's on form, and maybe another good wide attacker or two, this is an Arsenal team to look forward to each week.

His defensive qualities as a striker is unmatched. The way he presses, holds up the ball, dribbles in tight spaces. He is a complete striker.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Iwobi's lack of pace is a big problem.

I mean it's not that he has other redeeming qualities, at least you could expect him to be faster than fucking Ashley Young
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Lol cant complain. Congrats Arz fans. You guys deserve some joy after all the shit you had to take from us in recent matches. We move on. Positive signs ofc. Young Greenwood's looked decent.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Not really surprised, you can change the morale but not that squad, still think united will not finish in the top 4.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:30 pm

Arsenal are dead cert for top 4 tho now. Already played all the top 6. Sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:30 pm

Nishankly with the terrible bait. Can't wait to be all up in the Bayern thread in a few days.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Firenze wrote:Nishankly with the terrible bait. Can't wait to be all up in the Bayern thread in a few days.

Come @ me, but us leaving the CL doesn't change that we'll still finish over you in the league while your only claim to fame this year will be PSG while you get knocked out the moment you get the decent team that doesn't have a referee giving you lifelines for absolute balls decisions.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Can't believe the Dead Prezs would sell the rights to their one big hit to a Volkswagen commercial, the company signifying the nexus of fascism and capitalism like few others
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:37 pm

Well, can't really congratulate Arsenal tbh, I thought they were better than today in the cup game for example. Moss has been shit with lots of bad decisions against both teams. We had our chances and could've win this comfortably, but we didn't score and we were punished by De Gea and Moss. Arsenal only started to play again after they were gifted the 2nd goal and most likely it wouldn't have happened without that.

Definitely a big improvement in our game and it is exactly what I want from our team, to play attacking football like today regardless of the opposition. If we continue to play like this and improve our finishing, only good things will come to us. The only ones that disappointed me today are De Gea and Rashford. The latter should be benched if possible in our next game.

I don't want to be a hypocrite. I wasn't impressed by Arsenal. Of course, they have some great players, but today's performance was like I said earlier, probably one of the worst performances vs United in many years. They looked more like we did under Mourinho for big parts of the game and if they don't change something soon, I am confident that we really got a big chance to finish top 4. If I were an Arsenal fan, I would be very happy for the 3 points of course, but surely not happy with the performance or Emery's approach. It worked now, but it won't work long term.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Firenze wrote:Nishankly with the terrible bait. Can't wait to be all up in the Bayern thread in a few days.

Come @ me, but us leaving the CL doesn't change that we'll still finish over you in the league while your only claim to fame this year will be PSG while you get knocked out the moment you get the decent team that doesn't have a referee giving you lifelines for absolute balls decisions.

And you think that's a great achievement after the season we have had? Our season only began in December essentially. Mourinho was successfully convincing some of our stupid fans that we were only good enough to compete with Everton and West Ham ffs. We had 26 points from 17 games at one point.
He was intentionally fking up our entire season after he was denied funds to buy Harry fking Maguire in the summer.

I will legit go on a rant if people start to blame Ole for not achieving top 4 this season. When he came on, it was not even in the picture. We were down in the dumps. He took us this far. Made us dream again. Love football again after all these years. Now even if we finish below everyone, in 6th, I personally, bloody dont give a damn, cos I am sure, with Ole at the wheel, the future wont be bleak.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Glory wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

And you think that's a great achievement after the season we have had? Our season only began in December essentially. Mourinho was successfully convincing some of our stupid fans that we were only good enough to compete with Everton and West Ham ffs. We had 26 points from 17 games at one point.
He was intentionally fking up our entire season after he was denied funds to buy Harry fking Maguire in the summer.

I will legit go on a rant if people start to blame Ole for not achieving top 4 this season. When he came on, it was not even in the picture. We were down in the dumps. He took us this far. Made us dream again. Love football again after all these years. Now even if we finish below everyone, in 6th, I personally, bloody dont give a damn, cos I am sure, with Ole at the wheel, the future wont be bleak.

You're internal problems aren't mine m8, its all just banter.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Finishing above your rival is always a lovely opportunity to remind them that they, in fact, suck. Worth it imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Glory wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

You're internal problems aren't mine m8, its all just banter.

Okay.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:13 pm

manure were 5th when jose left. 21 games unbeaten and they move up to 5th. im sure we have seen this before.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:41 pm

Cheap joke. We’re 3 points away from the 3rd place.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Losing to Bumery' Arsenal has to be one for the history books Laughing

Ole got these fans crawling out of the woodwork thinking they can finish 3rd
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Kaladin wrote:Losing to Bumery' Arsenal has to be one for the history books Laughing

Ole got these fans crawling out of the woodwork thinking they can finish 3rd
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Calma. We're winning the CL.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:07 am

Who was that mammoth of a man who officiated this game? I swear, he barely left the midfield, didn't have the stamina. He must've winged it with that penalty call, because there's no way he could've seen it when he was sweating away his bacon fat on the opposite side of the pitch.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:01 am

The fat-shaming in this thread has ruined my entire day. I'm so triggered you guys, not even lemon balm helps....
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4