The Demon of Carthage
Mamad
halamadrid2
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid v Rayo Vallecano - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Rayo Vallecano

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:56 am

chad4401 wrote:On the bright side 3pt collected and the team is in a good position in the league title race, reinforcement for the attack is a must a decent winger, and James back is a must, another cf would be good even a morata level is good back up.

I think that all these your wishes can and will be fulfilled in summer.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Perhaps Hans Flo isn't really active in January but you never know, just a little reinforcement is enough to compete comfortable with the team as is now.

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Isco is so overrated its turning into a joke he is bona-fide shit, everyone knows why he isn't playing because he doesn't offer anything, 6th season with the club and fans still continue to pretend this dude isn't trash.

every time he plays he is one of the worst players on the pitch, plays no defense and creates zero chances and he is slow, everybody crying for him to play but can't highlight any goods he is bringing to the table, when the last time isco genuinely created a proper chances for benzema this season? Or last season or the season before that? Zero yet everyone rather make up silly reasons to shit on Benz and let players like isco off the hook, its disgusting and I'm glad he doesn't play cause he is trash, and getting exposed as the average player he is, benzema is leading the team in spite on asensio and isco trying their best to ruin everything both are terrible, when start the team struggles a lot.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Isco is so bad he got jlo fired ffs a manager who knows to get the best out of him, and he still plays the same rubbish.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Adit wrote:Game would have been different if we had a finisher in the front three. We actually played well in defence and midfield except for Ramos in the final minutes.

This is a game we finish 4-1 with Ronaldo.

The funny thing is most of the goals that our not finisher type of CF has scored this season has been created all by himself. just like last night. he started it and finished it.

there is no creative force behind him. so i don't think if we replaced our CF with Icardi or Kane or whatever he could've scored more.

what we need is a Hazard, Neymar type of player. who can keep defenders busy and create something.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:17 pm

I think so as well, i mean, Benzema is not a dangerous goal scorer, some liek Icardi and Kane as you mention them are better scorers but our wingers do not create enough. You can play in a 433 with wingers as limited as Vasquez and Asensio, it's never gonna work vs elite teams. If you want to do that, then scrap the 3 man midfield, but Kroos is not good enough in a double pivot.

It's weird to have these great players who have these weird tactical or physical flaws about them. Says something about our scouting and the type of players we sign.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Well for one, I think a lot of what we are seeing is skewed because the overall performance has been really bad. The overall performance issue is mostly due to tactics, team mentality, and coaching. So I think the individual performances will improve when we start playing better as a team (which I think is possible, but we need some player changes and a manager change).

That being said, we need to start somewhere, because for me, replacing some individual players who have gotten on a bit in age could start the domino effect to improve moral- which will boost the squad and impact individual performances.

A new coach is a given, obviously, we should have never appointed Solari in the first place. As dumb as it was to appoint him, it would be dumb to replace him before summer when more managers will be available. In the meantime we need to remove some of the players who are not salvageable.

Bale, Modric, Benz have to go. Isco and his bad mentality are on the cusp, if he can't improve under a new manager he has to go too. Asensio I will not give up on him yet, I think he has been mismanaged and under-coached.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 pm

I agree Deez. I would add Marcelo to the list as well. I simply do not understand Isco of late. He had major surgery and was rushed back too soon or maybe it was himself. But whatever is going on with Solari has to be at least partially with him.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:08 pm

This definitely hasn't been Marcelo's best season so far (like everyone), but I don't see the mentality issues I see with Modric, and Bale in particular. I just think he doesn't have the Casemiro cover he had last season under these new tactical schemes and it is exposing him a lot more.

For me, he falls into the same category as Asensio. With a better/more tactically knowledgeable manager, I don't think Marcelo will be an issue.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:43 pm

We're going to go through a hard transition as opposed to a smooth one... oh well. We were going to transition anyhow.

My man Llorente looks the part. Jury out on all the other kids though. Ceballos seems like a player without a position... as do Isco, Asensio, etc. I really don't understand the thinking behind training players to only thrive in a very specific system as opposed to making them all-around good ones.

The biggest strength of Spanish football, namely the system, has become its biggest source of weakness. Not saying it should be scrapped... but it needs to get adapted. It's too specific imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:01 pm

You know what great about you lot is the way you can over analyze bullshit to hate on benzema, make up nonsense about him not making runs or never in the box, but these two garbage ass footballers who can hardly thread a through pass for the cf because they are sulking that benzema is gonna score ahead of them won't be at fault, so they screw him over purposely and repeatedly every season(asensio said this himself and it shows in his play) and he has to take the blame for they garbage ass plays, I have never heard anyone in the media ever hold the mids and wingers responsible for the goal droughts when it's was clearly their fault.

This is the same team that could create 6-7 chances for CR a game, but your telling me 3 to 4 chances is impossible for benzema? nonsense asensio had 3 very good chances to play Benz in on goal this game, purposely turned the ball over and he keeps getting away with it, from fans who are singling out benzema for all the team problems cause they claim they know cf play when they clearly don't, cause you lot think a scrub like isco is creative, when he wastes all the runs benzema makes to show off is ability to dwell on the ball.

If the team ain't creating chances for Mariano or benzema or bale, then why would be different with cavani? Let me guess cause you lot hate benzema or because players who aren't goal scorers are focusing on scoring since CR ain't out there screaming at them.

If this team is going to stop struggling then benzema has to take control of the attack, he is the best scorer on the team and probably the best player too atm, he needs to say something to Solari or have a team meeting, it would suck to lose the season cause non goal scorers are shooting more than the cf but it's the cf fault at the same time.

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 pm

The problems with Isco and Ceballos don't have to do with national football academies, they're not physical enough to be CM's outside of a tiki-taka scheme, and nor do they have the deep-playmaking passing range, that's down to them. They're attacking midfielders, Asensio has a similar problem, doesn't have the dribbling or acceleration of a winger or the passing skills of a playmaker. Perez would do well to realize that we should move on from players like Bale, Isco, and Ceballos, if we want  to give new blood a chance. We need dynamic midfielders (which is different from trying to convert attacking midfielders into deeper roles) and vicious forwards.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:We're going to go through a hard transition as opposed to a smooth one... oh well. We were going to transition anyhow.

My man Llorente looks the part. Jury out on all the other kids though. Ceballos seems like a player without a position... as do Isco, Asensio, etc. I really don't understand the thinking behind training players to only thrive in a very specific system as opposed to making them all-around good ones.

The biggest strength of Spanish football, namely the system, has become its biggest source of weakness. Not saying it should be scrapped... but it needs to get adapted. It's too specific imo.

I see your point, but I think the problem is more about players being played out of position, and not being given proper instruction. Ceballos isn't a CDM, and Asensio is best on the RW as an inside forwards IMO, but he's being played on the LW and still kind of playing like an inside forward but has no right foot.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Apart from Isco, both Asensio and Ceballos are still in their early 20s. Even the great Iniesta took some time before fully evolving into the player he is known to be. Unfortunately, Iniesta showed his ridiculous skill even during his growing phase, still have no idea what exactly Asensio is at the moment. Ceballos is an attacking mid, nothing hard to figure out.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:42 am

Doc wrote:Apart from Isco, both Asensio and Ceballos are still in their early 20s. Even the great Iniesta took some time before fully evolving into the player he is known to be. Unfortunately, Iniesta showed his ridiculous skill even during his growing phase, still have no idea what exactly Asensio is at the moment. Ceballos is an attacking mid, nothing hard to figure out.

That is the thing, Ceballos is an attacking mid, but he certainly doesnt play like one.

He is a strange player. I don't really know what are his footballing strong points.

Asensio, on the other hand, has the most potential out of all these young players. He has a lot of qualities that can be developed, if molded properly, to play in most, if not all forward positions.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 am

Doc wrote:Apart from Isco, both Asensio and Ceballos are still in their early 20s. Even the great Iniesta took some time before fully evolving into the player he is known to be. Unfortunately, Iniesta showed his ridiculous skill even during his growing phase, still have no idea what exactly Asensio is at the moment. Ceballos is an attacking mid, nothing hard to figure out.

Ceballos can't make the final passes of a AM though... he lacks that ability in the final 1/3. IMO, he needs to get better either defensively or in the final 1/3 to have a true position. As it stands, he's in between.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:26 pm

It’s like you guys forgot about Ceballos’ numerous good outings earlier this season. His only very poor outing was when Solari played him over Llorente as a DM.

His true position is a CM, in same mold as Modric, always has been at clubs, at youth seleccion and at national seleccion. It’s not that long ago he was chosen to start over Thiago and Koke.

As it stands now the roles are Ceballos , backup to Modric, Valverde, backup to Kroos and Llorente, backup to Casemiro. Whether any of the three have what it will take to be starters or even to stay with the club remains to be seen. BUT these three are not what is wrong with this club!

I agree completely re Asensio and Isco. Don’t know why, as they both have had excellent performances in the past, but something is severely off with both and right now, our biggest need is effective wingers to which we have none right now. Then there the issues of coach and motivation!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:35 pm

I like Ceballos too. But as you said, Modric blocks him. That's his spot.

Asensio... for his own sake and not because he doesn't have talent, I think he should leave Madrid. Same with Isco. I don't think it's a good environment for either. Honestly, they should both leave La Liga and get away from the NT pressure while they play for club.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Sports, none of the 3 MF backups are starters. They are developing talents that need playing time to show what they have to offer. That’s their job / role, at least for this year!

But again , those three are not the problem.

As I said, I’m not really sure what is wrong with Asensio nor Isco. Isco has a problem, not only with his fitness, but also with Media criticism. Whether they stay or go, depends greatly on who club signs and next coach.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:32 pm

The Madrid One wrote:I mean no ill with this; Are you self-aware that the way you act on here is wack? Your obsession with Benzema, your horrible grammar, your repetitive arguments, etc etc. Do you feel well?

When your striking a nerve so hard people have to get at you with a private message lmao.

You guys are more overly obsessed with benzema than I ever will be, you guys made a thread solely dedicated to trash everything he has achieved with the team as nothing because higuain went on to be a massive choker and Benz went to be a 4x CL winning and top 4 scoring cf, 7th highest goalscorer in the clubs history, without CR he is the player you all banking on to fail just to strip away his legacy and credit it to CR, its disgusting how petty and bitter you guys are, even more proud and ignorant of it too, and I will keep saying cause it true.

So what I'm saying wack cause I'm not following behind you guys like sheep? So if what I'm saying is so wack why is isco still a non starter going on his 5th manager in six seasons? Cause he is trash, uncreative and slow, no amount of narrative can change that, marca is a prime example of that.

my argument is repetitive? So what? do you guys read the stuff you write? 90% of it has no reflection of what's happening on the pitch but what's happening in your minds, all that nonsense about who is hiding in who shadows is getting exposed and it's clearly hurting, end of the day the coward is the one carrying the team while super, mega, ultra talented isco can't make a through pass Laughing.

again you guys can't tell me nothing about footy cause you guys don't care or know what happening on the pitch, just rush to the forum to type the same shit like casemiro should be dropped for isco that what you would love to see right tmo? How that working out for you?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Why are you guys acting like Benzema is Chad's obession?

Once again Isco doesn't get enough respect ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm

futbol_bill wrote:It’s like you guys forgot about Ceballos’ numerous good outings earlier this season. His only very poor outing was when Solari played him over Llorente as a DM.

His true position is a CM, in same mold as Modric, always has been at clubs, at youth seleccion and at national seleccion. It’s not that long ago he was chosen to start over Thiago and Koke.

As it stands now the roles are Ceballos , backup to Modric, Valverde, backup to Kroos and Llorente, backup to Casemiro. Whether any of the three have what it will take to be starters or even to stay with the club remains to be seen. BUT these three are not what is wrong with this club!

I agree completely re Asensio and Isco. Don’t know why, as they both have had excellent performances in the past, but something is severely off with both and right now, our biggest need is effective wingers to which we have none right now. Then there the issues of coach and motivation!

Pretty sure Ceballos was a wing/wingback when he played at youth levels. Even at the start in Betis.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 pm

I try to reach out to this nutcase and he takes it like that, no surprise. Blocked.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:51 pm

The Madrid One wrote:I try to reach out to this nutcase and he takes it like that, no surprise. Blocked.

Well, let's not act like there was "no ill will" in your post Laughing

It was nothing but ill will.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:I try to reach out to this nutcase and he takes it like that, no surprise. Blocked.

Well, let's not act like there was "no ill will" in your post Laughing

It was nothing but ill will.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3