Dim123
BigBoban
IzzyC08
Ganso
10 posters

Go down

wtf Empty wtf

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

“We have found our Mister X, but that’s not to say he will actually arrive,” Galliani told Mediaset Premium. “There are no plans to buy or sell players, as we are already competitive. We’ll see if something happens towards the end of the transfer campaign. In any case, we have a precise idea of the player we want.”

he also said montolivo isnt coming.
so if this Mr x they have in mind isnt available,ts likely that our transfer season is over since galliani thinks we are competitive enough Suspect

galliani said he would make buys for us to contend for CL at the beginning of the market................. Sad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

wtf Empty Re: wtf

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 am

Adriano Galliani: "Milan is in really good shape and the team is 99% complete on the transfer market so we are relaxed. We have no plans to sign or sell a player.
I can reassure the fans that Silvio Berlusconi loves Milan like he did from the first day. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. The separation of Fininvest lies neither in the sky or on earth. Yesterday there was a dinner with the President where he intended to set the budget for 2011.
I think Pirlo could be replaced by the midfielders who are already in the squad. If someone arrives then it will be a midfielder. There are no negotiations for Montolivo as we do not want to disturb the Della Valle family.
There are no negotiations for Hamsik and we have never asked for him. There will be a place for an non-European Union player but it will not be Ganso."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 am

It could be any of us with those comments.... Galliani playing mind games again

i think the team isn't bad at all as is
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am

Haha I love Galliani. The Milan transfer activities are always so exciting because we never know who we will sign. Look at last season, they said no one will arrive, we all know how the last few days turned out.

Galliani is a genius and loves to play games. If the other clubs knew that we needed players they would add a couple million to the price.

By saying that Milan is fine the way it is, it makes us fans thrilled when we sign someone because it wasn't expected and we always get the best deals.

Forza Galliani! The true maestro of transfers!!!!!!
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 am

Of course our team isn't BAD, we won the scudetto and most likely will once again Mr.X or not. Buying Mr.X is to make us competitive in the CL. I'm pretty sure he's playing mind games again, but I wouldn't be TOO pissed if we don't get anyone.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 am

Our midfield will be pretty bad if we don't sign anyone, emmanuelson or seedorf will have to start, which isn't a great prospect.

I'm 100% sure we ll sign one midfielder, if we don't we're looking at a midfield where our only creative player is a 35 year old, what happened to the glorious pirlo Gattuso seedorf kaka mid of 2005?

Let's face it, our team is very average now cause of our midfield, if we don't get a creative midfielder were going to have a so so season at best.

That's just my opinion, I can't take no new signings after all this mr x bs.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 am

Lol you guys falling for his mind games. I thought everyone would understand after Ibra is too expensive last season.<br>
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:44 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Adriano Galliani: There are no negotiations for Montolivo as we do not want to disturb the Della Valle family.

Now this is how "respectfull and humbel" should be.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:09 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Adriano Galliani: "If someone arrives then it will be a midfielder. There are no negotiations for Montolivo as we do not want to disturb the Della Valle family.
There are no negotiations for Hamsik and we have never asked for him. There will be a place for an non-European Union player but it will not be Ganso."

actually, im glad that he denies the montolivo rumors, but, correct me if im wrong, isnt it the first time galliani denies interest in signing ganso?
if the non-eu player aint ganso, then i hope its lucas. would prefer him anyway...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 am

I gotta say, further progress in the CL looks bad without a big CM.. But to be honest, where is the big player out there for us anyway? Its only Fabregas who can make those passes we really need, not Montolivo. So unless Galliani decides to play games again, I will be very scared when we play CL games again:S

Please dont let me see Gattuso and Seedorf in the same game! (If you read this Allegri, and need an explanation; its simply because they`re TOO SLOW FOR BIG OPPONENTS)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 am

he says those things sometimes so media wont put too much focus on them so the players market value goes down.

if galliani were to publicly reveal who they are after now, price tag would go sky high.

but anyway i think even we didnt buy anyone, im pretty happy with our squad.

but galliani knows the situation better than anyone that world class player like pirlo has left and no one can fill the void except a top notch player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum