Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

+20
Kaladin
Warrior
El Gunner
M99
Nishankly
Unique
Blue
rincon
CBarca
Myesyats
elitedam
McLewis
Lucifer
RealGunner
Firenze
Thimmy
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
24 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:13 pm

Kevin Hart is not really my type of comedian but when he said "damn!" in this clip, he absolutely killed me Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 7 1f602

Also, bravo to Don Cheadle for the amazing acting afterwards.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Lucifer Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:26 pm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:28 pm

"I got my phone landscape" rofl rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Andrew is hilarious Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:29 pm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:32 pm

GOAT Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:42 pm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2803p75-stand-up-comedy-thread

Wait, what, he put it out? Damn this means Netflix/Prime still own this space
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:36 pm

Oh damn brother used a gambling stream to sponsor, best of luck.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Lucifer wrote:

it's been a while since i genuinely saw a really funny stand up act Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:30 pm

Off topic, but it cracked me up

And no, I don't give a shit about the Pauls.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:

hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:54 pm

Hasan Minhaj with another banger
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:12 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

hmm

The clip I posted showed up in my Youtube suggestions, not because I went to that -Paul guy's channel. As you're probably already familiar with, it's very typical GL to judge others for paying attention to whoever they deem to be disagreeable, so I felt I had to point that out lol
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

hmm

The clip I posted showed up in my Youtube suggestions, not because I went to that -Paul guy's channel. As you're probably already familiar with, it's very typical GL to judge others for paying attention to whoever they deem to be disagreeable, so I felt I had to point that out lol

I hear you Haalandimmy but I think you need to trust our GL community a bit more, we've all known each other quite a bit on our online posting styles, I think most of us know when the poster is serious and when they are not. My quote was just an inside joke as most would understand and hopefully some of the veterans including you expected!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:56 pm

Just completed Taylor Tomlinson's older special, I actually do think she is one of the best female comedians out there. Her comedy even when portraying gender issues, shows both sides, if not a general assumption. She always tries to include all genders for example as a kid growing up in a certain environment, allowing you to relate. Love it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:15 am

I figured it was, but I wasn't sure hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:18 am

Nishankly wrote:Hasan Minhaj with another banger

I didn't like that guy, don't know why.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:51 am

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pU3J8nKSxI
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:53 pm

I love Bobby Lee so much rofl

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:41 pm

Myesyats wrote:I love Bobby Lee so much rofl

OMG i absolutely adore Bobby. He doesn't have to make jokesvto make me laugh just his expressions and demeanor kill me. Also Bad friends is best podcast in the game right now imo. Santino and Bobby chemistry is out of this world.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:02 pm

Bobby, Theo Von and Andrew Santino is my favorite podcasting trio right now. I also liked Chris D'Elia but he'd been kind of canceled.

Have you been following the Bobby-Khlayla drama? Tbh I've always been flabbergasted by the fact that he stood by her for so long, she always took pleasure in emotionally manipulating and humilliating him which i always found very cringe when watching Tigerbelly.

Theres just some people who are naturally and effortlessly funny and Bob is one of them, IMO Bobby with Theo Von would make for an even better podcast
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:49 pm

Myesyats wrote:Bobby, Theo Von and Andrew Santino is my favorite podcasting trio right now. I also liked Chris D'Elia but he'd been kind of canceled.

Have you been following the Bobby-Khlayla drama? Tbh I've always been flabbergasted by the fact that he stood by her for so long, she always took pleasure in emotionally manipulating and humilliating him which i always found very cringe when watching Tigerbelly.

Theres just some people who are naturally and effortlessly funny and Bob is one of them, IMO Bobby with Theo Von would make for an even better podcast

I did follow the drama it was very hard to watch because of how much I like Bobby. Don't care about khalyla tbh. Low key happy that they split, Bobby also seems very fresh since the breakup. He has taken so much shit for her which could have been avoided or atleast dealt with more soft handedly.
Bobby and Theo would be very good pair but i prefer him with Santino because of how different they are. They compliment each other perfectly. I am also liking new guest Jestki, seems very naturally funny.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:29 am

"Yea I'm uh big believuh in minding yar own fuhcking business" Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-kdnHc8tw

what is the forum's thoughts on Leo only dating 19 - 25 year olds?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:12 pm

I mean, it's not like he's taking advantage of them. They are going out with a rich, handsome superstar. I think he has every right to be picky and they are lucky to have him.

I all comes down to personal preference. Some people are attracted to partners their age. Others prefer younger partners. And then there are others who like older partners.

As long as both of you are happy and not doing anything illegal or unethical, fuck society and social norms. Go for what you want instead of what society wants you to be with, because otherwise you will be miserable.

More power to Leo, I say. I'm sure there are 47 year-old women out there who only prefer younger guys.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:50 pm

ditto, the snowflake 25+ women were all in their feelings though when Leo dumped his most recent ex right on time
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next