S
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
Firenze
Hapless_Hans
31 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Zinedine Zidane, Manchester United Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Zinedine Zidane, Manchester United Manager

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:12 pm

It's a money move, stop being so naive for god sake.

he couldnt get the money he wanted from us, every summer "i am sad" "i dont feel appreciated" lol get real pls

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Zinedine Zidane, Manchester United Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Zinedine Zidane, Manchester United Manager

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Firenze wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:  And like Ronaldo Zidane will want to prove he can win outside of Real Madrid.  I'll give it another 2 weeks max.

CR7 was already one of the best players in the world who had won everything in England and the CL before he joined Madrid. Juve fans already rewriting history and thinking CR7 joined them for prestige and legacy at 33. Laughing

He literally had one dominant year at ManU where he won it all in 2008. He was 23. If he can win it all at 34 or 35 it will be a much greater accomplishment.

And yes he did leave Madrid to take on a new challenge and add to his legacy by wanting to dominate in Italy and win it all with an Italian team. Zidane wasn't able to accomplish that at Juve, hopefully Ronaldo can do it. His legacy will be unmatched if he does it in Italy as well.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Juve fans act like CR had planned in his career to leave madrid because he wanted to play in Italy... how daft is that? he joined Juve as an opportunity that just stumbled in front of him, because of contracts disputes he had with Perez for years. If Calderon was our president, Ronaldo would be making 50 mil net per year right now and higuain would still be playing for u lol

You talk like you're his personal assistant and you know everything

Pipe down
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Juve fans really buying that "CR joined us to further his legacy" bullshit rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 pm

I mean Ronaldo is surely a very confident guy, but even he can't be so naive to think the move to Jjuve would conserve his chances to win yet another CL.

Nah I think he's got enough CLs, he now wanted one last salary bump.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's a money move, stop being so naive for god sake.

he couldnt get the money he wanted from us, every summer "i am sad" "i dont feel appreciated" lol get real pls

It's a money move AND it's also a move to test himself in another league , in another country.

Please stop talking like you know everything , thanks.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Struggling to understand what Ronaldo has to do with Zidane possibly being the next United manager?

Please stick to the topic. And keep this feud to limited threads please. Not everyone wants to enter every single thread and find constant bickering about Ronaldo, Juve, United, Numpties etc

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Didn't Madrid match Juve's offer of $30 million net wages? If so how exactly is it a money move?? Enquiring minds want to know? Maybe we should ask the accountants at KPMG versus the Arts program graduates in this forum...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm

S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:It's a money move, stop being so naive for god sake.

It's a money move AND it's also a move to test himself in another league , in another country.

Please stop talking like you know everything , thanks.
i have watched and forgotten more about Ronaldo that you will ever learn lol

he would have ever joined u if he had gotten the money he wanted from us
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Jjuve fans have collectively decided to deactivate their brains

Ronaldo wanting to "prove himself in another league" rofl rofl

that might be the most deluded thing I've ever heard

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I mean Ronaldo is surely a very confident guy, but even he can't be so naive to think the move to Jjuve would conserve his chances to win yet another CL.

Nah I think he's got enough CLs, he now wanted one last salary bump.

More rubbish derailing from you and St_Numpty_of_Goal

Not goimg to respond seriously to either of you anymore
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Didn't Madrid match Juve's offer of $30 million net wages? If so how exactly is it a money move?? Enquiring minds want to know? Maybe we should ask the accountants at KPMG versus the Arts program graduates in this forum...
no we didn't lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Juve fans really buying that "CR joined us to further his legacy" bullshit rofl

rofl

@S I'm not insecure at all, you think I give a shit if you signed CR7 at 33? lol. My season was always going to be shit regardless.

Nothing wrong with what I said. Pure facts. Juve fans are running around delusional rn.

@Realgunner is right, move these posts to the Kommander watch thread or something.

Last edited by Firenze on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Anyways, I think Zidane will be the next Manu coach, so Firenze should be thankful the Mourinho era is coming to an end sooner than later...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:21 pm

You really think Ronaldo feels he should prove himself in another country? His ego is unmatched. His confidence is unparalleled. I'm sure in his head he feels he's the best player that ever walked.

I'm sure you agree that after winning 5 CLs,  Ballon d'Ors and 5 League titles among other countless trophies, he doesn't feel he has to prove himself to anyone.

Ronaldo's move was solely money-based. This is not meant to disrespect Juventus, but you would be naive to think otherwise.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 pm

let's get back to topic gents. I can see Zidane having the same impact on United as Carlo did on Chelsea few years back, he is an incredible player whisperer after all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Didn't Madrid match Juve's offer of $30 million net wages? If so how exactly is it a money move?? Enquiring minds want to know? Maybe we should ask the accountants at KPMG versus the Arts program graduates in this forum...
no we didn't lmao

I guess you don't work at KPMG. According to Forbes business magazine Ronaldo actually took a "pay cut" to join Juve…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2018/07/10/cristiano-ronaldo-takes-a-wage-cut-and-leaves-real-madrid-for-juventus/#6810d22029a6
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Didn't Madrid match Juve's offer of $30 million net wages?  If so how exactly is it a money move??  Enquiring minds want to know?  Maybe we should ask the accountants at KPMG versus the Arts program graduates in this forum...
no we didn't lmao

I guess you don't work at KPMG.  According to Forbes business magazine Ronaldo actually took a "pay cut" to join Juve…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2018/07/10/cristiano-ronaldo-takes-a-wage-cut-and-leaves-real-madrid-for-juventus/#6810d22029a6

He took as much of a pay cut as Jjuve stand to make an extra 75-100m yearly from the move

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 pm

There's nothing credible about Zidane to United anyway IMO. I mean, I think if we get rid of Mou (when) he would be on a shortlist we would try for..but eh. It depends when it is, mid-season I could see it being a possibility since nobody else is really available, next summer though? a lot of potential candidates.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:26 pm

who are those candidates. Apart from Pochettino.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:27 pm

quoting articles from Forbes rofl what are their sources? Don Balon? rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:who are those candidates. Apart from Pochettino.

Well, that depends how the season goes. Can see a lot of managers stepping down, being sacked etc.

Conte. Poch. Allegri. Maybe Wenger comes back with a chip on his shoulder and an agenda. I just think next summer there would be some competition for the job. Way things are going though it'll probably be before xmas. I'd like to see LVG come back for half a season in that case but I doubt that happens lol. Board treated him a bit shit.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:let's get back to topic gents. I can see Zidane having the same impact on United as Carlo did on Chelsea few years back, he is an incredible player whisperer after all.

He's not an attack-minded coach. His team usually retreats two seconds after drawing first blood.

He also doesn't have a clear, succinct tactical plan (unless you want to count flooding the opposition's box with crosses as one). I don't think he's the ideal choice for a club who wishes to get back to being elite again because he just doesn't have it in him to build a team from the ground up. He's the coach you want to have when you already have an elite squad.

He's a brilliant, brilliant man-manager and one of the classiest ones I have ever seen. I mean just to see him on the sidelines keeping his cool while his team comes back from the dead and score the winner at stoppage time was a joy to watch.

He'll keep the dressing room stable. The players will love him and follow him to the death. But I just don't see him succeeding without a squad full of world beaters.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:35 pm

He won't risk going there.

He'll probably leverage his Madrid success and follow Guardiola's career management plan: Take over stacked squads with the deepest pockets in their leagues.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:38 pm

farfan wrote:He won't risk going there.

He'll probably leverage his Madrid success and follow Guardiola's career management plan: Take over stacked squads with the deepest pockets in their leagues.
and how many teams are in that situation? where you anticipate a job opening next year?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 pm

The squad is obviously underperforming under Mou, but my gawd United squad sucks. Literally there is not a player at United that would start at Chelsea or City.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next