Cruijf
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Cyberpunk 2077 - Page 15 Empty Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by M99 Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:35 pm

CDPR needs to do something to save their image. Ubisoft made DLC free for AC Unity, I can see them making the first planned expansion free or something like that. Actual expansions and not smaller DLC which was free any way in Witcher 3.

Also on someone who complained the most about Witcher 3 bugs here, trust me on launch things were not as bad. Biggest problem for me was sidequests which showed up as failed or could not be completed because of bugs that really pissed off a lot completionists. Other than that there were stuff like Roach teleporting to the roof or Geralt falling in space. It was not the horror show which I'm seeing in various Cyberpunk videos. They all got patched later along with QOL improvements like getting rid of the ridiculous fall damage, vastly improving movement, fixing small text size and the cluttered inventory system. So I have faith in CDPR to eventually patch everything. But really, no excuses for releasing a game in this state.

Seen people say driving sucks and feels like Watch Dogs which is exactly what I thought when seeing gameplay videos. Thats a bummer for me. Thats not something that is guaranteed to be improved in patches.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Gotta admit some bugs are downright hilarious. Laughing

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Should have released it only for next gen. I don't even have PS5 yet so it'll be a long time till I play this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:58 pm

Worked late so I could only play like an hour after the install and long download.

Awesome so far. The presentation is top notch, even the menu is super stylish, especially coupled with the music.

The art style is great, more so than the graphics themselves. Probably would look better on a PS5. They are good though. A key thing though, it looked way too blurry at first, had to disable one of the graphics options (cinematic aberration). There are a few options to play around with.

So far no glitches at all. Only a car took half a second for the textures to pop in, very minor.

I like how much like an RPG it feels like, more than Deus Ex. I was afraid it would be more GTA rather than more like Fallout, but its definitely all RPG. Already assigning initial stats and picking a life paths had me stuck for a while Laughing

Put it in hard, died in the first fight Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:58 am

Finally i bought the PS4 banana Cyberpunk 2077 was out of stock, but the lady told me tomorrow they receive more

I know it's a stupid decision, was nearly shy to buy this console, thankfully i had to wear a mask. The PS5 is complicated to get, you must order online and all, i'd need a new TV, screw that, will buy later.

Anyways tons of games to play now, a new journey begins, and it will start with Cyberpunk
edit: i read the PS4 version is crap ??? Laughing can they patch it ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:08 am

They will likely patch it a few times, and there's going to be DLC for it in the near future as well. I want to be patient and wait until the game's in a better state on PS4 than it currently is, but I won't be surprised if I crack and buy it anyway Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:15 am

Rincon seems good so far, i'll take a chance tbh

If it bugs too much, swear and complain a bit, then put in on a shelf and wait for patches. So many games to play now. Been a decade since i haven't had a new console :bow: hyped as hell
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:54 am

Cant go wrong with the ps4 @warrior, too many good games.

I came in late to the generation and basically have only played amazing games on it and there are still plenty I haven't gotten to.

I don't know how much I'll be able to play Cyberpunk until Sunday but I'm excited. Also scared, want to get to the proper open to see if things still load correctly there.

Never had to choose the type, shape, and size of my genitals in a game, can already say its given me new experiences Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:44 pm

You got the cd or you bought it in the PS Store ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:08 pm

CD. The day 1 edition brought some cool stuff, booklet with a lot of backstory, map, postcard, minor things like that but I already prefer physical games anyway.

It's 2 blu-ray discs, don't think I had seen that before.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Warrior wrote:Finally i bought the PS4 banana Cyberpunk 2077 was out of stock, but the lady told me tomorrow they receive more

I know it's a stupid decision, was nearly shy to buy this console, thankfully i had to wear a mask. The PS5 is complicated to get, you must order online and all, i'd need a new TV, screw that, will buy later.

Anyways tons of games to play now, a new journey begins, and it will start with Cyberpunk
edit: i read the PS4 version is crap ??? Laughing can they patch it ?

Have a look yourself. I'm sure they'll remove most of the bugs, I don't think the game would look any better with any upcoming patch.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:30 pm

Dont know if Im lucky or too early in the game but its gorgeous. Playing the disc version on a ps4 slim with the day 1 patch.

No problems so far.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:44 pm

I don't really care for graphics and textures in video games, as example, for me GTA 4 visuals are sufficient. What i want to avoid is bugs and crashes.

Based on Rincon's experience i am tempted to buy the CD. But digital is much more convenient especially on a friday night. Would be installed by tomorrow morning i suppose. Also for any major problems that need a refund i'd deal directly with Sony, instead of the crowded Walmart where techno employees seem overwhelmed.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:21 am

Thimmy wrote:They will likely patch it a few times, and there's going to be DLC for it in the near future as well. I want to be patient and wait until the game's in a better state on PS4 than it currently is, but I won't be surprised if I crack and buy it anyway Laughing

I cracked already Laughing realized that I had a boring weekend ahead of me, so I went and bought it. Now, I’ve got a not so boring weekend ahead of me.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:44 pm

Warrior wrote:I don't really care for graphics and textures in video games, as example, for me GTA 4 visuals are sufficient. What i want to avoid is bugs and crashes.

Based on Rincon's experience i am tempted to buy the CD. But digital is much more convenient especially on a friday night. Would be installed by tomorrow morning i suppose. Also for any major problems that need a refund i'd deal directly with Sony, instead of the crowded Walmart where techno employees seem overwhelmed.

Cant say if its anything to do with the disc version, ps4 slim, or if im just lucky or if a vocal minority are raging in the Internet.

@thimmy post your experience as well, im curious how it goes with you.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Another patch just came out now, 18gb, between that and tbe 40gb day 1 patch this is the most I've ever patched a console game already.

Did the prologue and some more stuff, but I'm still in the intro section 3 hours in.

There is tons of information going around, I love how much there seems to be out there. You can log onto computers and access the internet of the game if you wanna read stuff, watch TV and change channels, from news to all sorts of shows, there is a huge database to refer to, your phone has calls and messages you can choose to answer and engage, every conversation in missions has a couple of options colored blue in case you are interested in more info, and options in yellow to move it forward, etc.

I'm only looking at part of that stuff, but there is a lot for all levels of engaging with the game.

On the RPG growth mechanics there are attributes points and perk points when you level up, street cred levels by doing side quests to unlock more possibilities in the city, cybernetic body enhancements, crafting, weapon upgrades, your operating system for hacks and stuff, lots to dig into.

The best surprises for my taste are the fact that its very much an RPG and not just "GTA with RPG elements". And that its story focused. Its pretty cinematic at first at least, good characters to start with, im more into that than having a blank canvas of a character with generic NPCs.

I put a couple of points into stealth stuff, handguns, and hacking so far with 1 body perk to regenerate health.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:07 pm

rincon wrote:Another patch just came out now, 18gb, between that and tbe 40gb day 1 patch this is the most I've ever patched a console game already.
Patch size doesn't usually translate well to amount of patched, just how big the files were.

In another news CD Project stock is 30% down after Cyberbug release.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:17 pm

my copy still hasn't arrived lol, royal mail are dogshit atm due to corona + xmas

I would just buy it digitally like I did when Tsushima didn't arrive for nearly a week and FF7R but honestly with everything I'm seeing my hype is basically dead for this atm on PS4, so don't mind waiting until next week.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Currently downloading Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Firenze wrote:my copy still hasn't arrived lol, royal mail are dogshit atm due to corona + xmas

I would just buy it digitally like I did when Tsushima didn't arrive for nearly a week and FF7R but honestly with everything I'm seeing my hype is basically dead for this atm on PS4, so don't mind waiting until next week.

I haven’t really encountered many issues, so far. The most annoying one is probably that the frame rate drops often enough to take away from the smoothness and fluidity of the experience. Other than that, it felt like I almost fell through the ground at one point.

I had to restart the game already at the character creation screen, because the cursor suddenly decided to force it’s way down to the bottom of the screen, which made it borderline impossible to assign skill points or edit anything.

Also, there’s a scene where you get pulled out of a car if you fail to meet certain requirements, and the visualsĀ just froze and skipped 3-4 seconds into the future, so I just had to imagine how I got pulled out Laughing That part was a little bit immersion-breaking.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:35 pm

I'm not into games like this myself, but considering buying it for my sister for Christmas... but what I'm reading the game is, like, super unfinished?

Edit. I mean this sounds just really bad:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kbebxu/the_police_in_this_game_are_the_most_poorly/
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:18 pm

I'm enjoying the game so far. I don't know if it's unfinished or just lacking in technical polish, but it does have some hiccups here and there Razz

From what I've read, most people report that the game runs just fine on PC, it runs very well on next gen consoles, not so well on current/past gen ones, like PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

Edit: the game has frozen on me twice now. Once, while I was simply turning around, and the second time was just as I was finally about to manage to steal a fancy car.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:08 am

Digital copy is fine, i stopped as i arrive in apartment, only 1 minor visual glitch so far

Problem for me is my own material (i think) impossible to adjust screen size. It's still playable

Cyberpunk 2077 - Page 15 Ebf47210
Cyberpunk 2077 - Page 15 6c57cd10

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:36 am

Cyberpunk 2077 - Page 15 985e5310

I’ve never gotten this error before. Less than an hour of playing the game ffs Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:10 am

Damn that sucks. Is it a launch PS4?

I still haven't had any crash or errors, no glitches except for a car's textures popping in half a second layer during the prologue montage.

4 hours in.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:19 am

Nope, it’s a PS4 Pro. I was about 7 hours into the game, but had been playing for less than an hour in one sitting when it occurred. I’m playing the digital version. I could write a book about all of the minor bugs and visual glitches I’ve encountered, but it’s the freezes, time skips, audio glitches and choppy frame rates that bug me the most. It really is a lot worse than I had expected.

This has happened to me a few times, as well. It typically happens when I run through the city and the game can’t seem to keep up with all of the items and rendering that are supposed to occur at the same time.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: