rincon
BarrileteCosmico
VivaStPauli
Mr Nick09
guest7
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Today I learned Buffon was a fascist in his early years - Page 2 Empty Re: Today I learned Buffon was a fascist in his early years

Post by Luca Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Luca wrote:Real Madrid fans who feel deeply touched by his words after the match that now they have to go out of their way to say he's a bad man, which is fine, Buffon will be the first to tell you that he's far from perfect and he's always been outspoken.

I'm not saying he's a bad man, at all, and I don't care much for his past. All I'm saying is that I expected a more rational response from him, in the aftermath of our last match. What he said and did in the heat of the moment is one thing, but he's still clutching for straws in an attempt to justify why Juve lost. That's not the type of guy I originally thought he was.

I didn’t mean you or even here brother but there’s a reason these kinds of articles and incidents were dragged up following the aftermath of his rant. At the end of the day, Real rightfully went through. I am looking forward to Buffon’s weekly podcast titled: Heartful, starts next Tuesday and features special guests Tom and mole. That’s justice.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Today I learned Buffon was a fascist in his early years - Page 2 Empty Re: Today I learned Buffon was a fascist in his early years

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Tbh I think Robes is just upset that Buffon is more loved than Toldo.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Even if he is a fascist, we're all just products of our sociopolitical growth and education.

Unless, we become awoken and start to introduce critical thinking into our own minds.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:07 pm

You're right Luca, obviously I dislike* Buffon because of his loser mentality and not his fascist remarks.

It's not like I recently made several comments about Buffon failing his psychology classes (now has been confirmed he failed school entirely) and laughed about it.

EDIT: Swapped out hate for dislike, seems more fitting

Last edited by guest7 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbh I think Robes is just upset that Buffon is more loved than Toldo.

Today I learned Buffon was a fascist in his early years - Page 2 LFVe1oU

Justice for the man that dared to challenge GOATamy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:00 pm

just remembered about reading this article some time ago: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/21/berlusconi-comeback-italy-fascist-past-postwar-shame

Fascism in Italy still seems to be very much present, same as in many places in Europe I'd imagine

Buffon is probably just one of many

similar case with communism btw, just as bad as fascism tbh

Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Why do people care? This is entertainment, you shouldn't get your Moral lessons from footballer.

Him having or had fascist ideology doesn't change anything for me. Its not like he was advocating for genocide or ethnic cleansing. And its Italy FFS, its shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Close thread, Refdrid fans still mad about Buffon post game comments Laughing creating a thread to dirty his legacy as a GOAT player and man.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 pm

guest7 wrote:You're right Luca, obviously I dislike* Buffon because of his loser mentality and not his fascist remarks.

I respect and appreciate you saying it for what it is, I find that incredibly honest to say

I still consider you a tincan Real Madrid fan but that post took a lot of courage

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Why do people care? This is entertainment, you shouldn't get your Moral lessons from footballer.

Him having or had fascist ideology doesn't change anything for me. Its not like he was advocating for genocide or ethnic cleansing. And its Italy FFS, its shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Close thread, Refdrid fans still mad about Buffon post game comments Laughing creating a thread to dirty his legacy as a GOAT player and man.

Obviously this Manchester City fan has a trashcan where his heart should be. It's about where the money goes to. Obviously a fascist should have no riches.

Are you a fascist by chance?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Why do people care? This is entertainment, you shouldn't get your Moral lessons from footballer.

What ?.

Full support to Madridista fanbase though,they deserve it
About the GOAT stop you on the player pls
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Seeing the OP is a Real Madrid fan, the cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:16 am

Yes, complaining about Buffon's fascist streak and supporting Franco's club is odd.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:29 am

And along comes Breva, after someone mentions cognitive dissonance Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:37 am

We all have to be a little proficient in "cognitive dissonance" to discuss football and support a club. No relevant club is untouched by scandal or politics in 100+ years.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:We all have to be a little proficient in "cognitive dissonance" to discuss football and support a club. No relevant club is untouched by scandal or politics in 100+ years.

My Local club Atlanta United seems pretty clean. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 am

Not a surprise. Italy has a very bad political clima from what I've read.

Didn't their politicians say that Italian actress, Argento, deserved to be raped by Weinstein hmm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/21/italian-actress-accused-harvey-weinstein-rape-leaves-country/

Here it is Laughing Some despicable people leading that country.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 am

https://streamable.com/0b4up

Keeper of Monfalcone (8th level of Italian football) saying the ref has a case of beer for a heart after getting a red card and a penalty

I hope you scored the penalty @robes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:13 am

Well well well, look what the bald cat dragged in. Y’all just found this out?

Buffon has ways been a conniving, malicious person, he is a Casillas, he is using his wife to drive his image. He’s only a legend because of his longevity at Juve. I swear if he had been playing at Udine, you wouldn’t even bat an eye. Nor would he be in any discussion in current top GK. Delusional.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:49 am

breva wrote:Yes, complaining about Buffon's fascist streak and supporting Franco's club is odd.

So Buffon does have a fascist streak? Is that what you're implying?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:05 am

I was sceptical tbh, but if @Breva calles Buffon a fascist I guess there really can be no doubting this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:27 am

Myesyats wrote:just remembered about reading this article some time ago: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/21/berlusconi-comeback-italy-fascist-past-postwar-shame

Fascism in Italy still seems to be very much present, same as in many places in Europe I'd imagine

Buffon is probably just one of many

similar case with communism btw, just as bad as fascism tbh

rofl rofl

I wonder if this is flame and so I should respond really to this crap

The neo faacist party (Casapound) got 0,8% in recent elections.
Just a bit of information would be good have to do it.

Italy is not fascist country absoutely, it tends to right at this moment ( but the first party was M5S , that got over 30 % . And it is nothing. Nor left neither right) , the left side looks like dead, but it doesn' mean fascist
It is nothing of different as other Western European countries as France Spain etc

If then we are going to call Berlusconi ( same political collocation as Merkel) , Salvini ( Lega Nord is a right national party. But it is as saying AFD in Germany are nazi. They are righ party.But nazi are NPD. Same for Lega , they are not fascist PLS ) as fascist I can' t continue this discussion

Incredible amount of bullshits read now
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:52 am

Freeza wrote:Not a surprise. Italy has a very bad political clima from what I've read.

Didn't their politicians say that Italian actress, Argento, deserved to be raped by Weinstein hmm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/21/italian-actress-accused-harvey-weinstein-rape-leaves-country/

Here it is Laughing Some despicable people leading that country.

Italy have the worst   political class ever at this moment.
Fraud generation for politicians and football players. At least women are still great.

politically is a awful moment,  but it has do both right side and left side. And the first party is M5S that is really nothing. I already wrote my denunciation about this party on Italian Election thread so who wants it can read this

All that, Adinolfi is one of most IRRelevant Italian politicians, the Ned Flanders of ipoliticians, his party doesn't go over 0,6 and he is voted just from Christian integralist people ( luckily they are in delepted)

Not really I care about what he says, infact I didn't even know these words

About Buffon, TBH I dont't even think he is fascist.
I believe he was just ignorant to this age.
On the other hand if you even buy your high school diploma, it is easy to think about your low knowledge of history.

I don't rate him negatively as person for what he said when he was 19, but for what he did in rest of life.

Never tolerated how much the Italian press is totally sired to him, when he talks it seems Pope is talking about  divine  inspiration... when indeed we are talking about a scumbag

Mister "refs are alibi of losers" when I steal a match (:

Basically I am not suprised about his delirium after Real Juve because it is in line with his history

I am glad that the whole Europe can open the eyes on his real nature

Let's be clear that I don't hate him because he is Juve legend. I can't talk badly about Maldini.
Buffon being Buffon
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:22 am

"his real nature"

Always gotta love Robes' passion regarding a topic Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:55 am

El Gunner wrote:"his real nature"

Always gotta love Robes' passion regarding a topic Proud

This is why you cant take him  seriously in this particular topic

Just another Inter fan with a skewed perspective about Buffon and Juve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm

is there any proof by the way that he is no longer a fascit?has he ever addressed the behavior he had in his 20s and said he turned a leaf? because people here are trying to make it sound like he changed.

the only thing that changed is how good he became at using the media to build a nice image
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

the only thing that changed is how good he became at using the media to build a nice image

Indeed. Buffon is the first person to use the media to build a nice image. How creative. Wish other sports personalities did the same.. Oh wait...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next