I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio

+3
InterMalia
Hapless_Hans
Robespierre
7 posters

Go down

I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio Empty I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio

Post by Robespierre Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:39 pm

We bottled it incredibly against Torino and I can't begin to  believe in miracles to 28 years.

I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio Calendario

Congrats to Roman teams for the 3rd place / 4th place title and I can't wait for your elimination on CL group

We're coming at home tbf
.it was good (but useless ) to dream a  for a better world.

I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio Stjarnan-europa-league

I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio Image
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio Empty Re: I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Good attempt, I guess. At least you're trying.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio Empty Re: I see the CL places dangerously prepared for Roma and Lazio

Post by InterMalia Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:10 pm

No, we bottled it from Dec-Feb. Udinese, Sassaulo and was it Crotone? yh that period is when we shat the bed. But what's keeping me optimistic is after all that bottling the Roman teams are still within our reach (1point) Laughing
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Perisic died somewhere and Icardi stopped scoring. Rest of the attack is poor. Rafinha was a shit signing as i said. Candreva is a 10 games a season player.

In Jan, Inter needed to sign better players.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:00 am

RealGunner wrote:Perisic died somewhere and Icardi stopped scoring. Rest of the attack is poor. Rafinha was a shit signing as i said. Candreva is a 10 games a season player.

In Jan, Inter needed to sign better players.

I dont care what the neigh sayors say but the series a is still one of the best leagues in the world. Inter has nearly a world class player in every position but its just difficult to make the CL in Italy. Inter has got some very good players in the past two seasons its just honestly very hard to qualify.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 am

Nearly world class players ? Lol not a chance
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 am

Anyway Perisic is inconsistent. As 90 % of Slavic players
Agree on Candreva
But Rafinha is very good though. I hope we keep him

Atm for who wants believe in miracles, the table is

Inter 63
Roma 61
Lazio 61

Roma Genoa
Fiorentina Lazio

Predictions : 2-0
1-2

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:10 am

at first i thought Lazio and Roma would make it

now i give Inter the edge vs Lazio (big drop of form, were shit in the derby and vs Red Bull)

anyway i could not watch football games between january and march, only some Juve match here and there... is Skriniar still a beast ??

It was predictable that INTER would downgrade after a great 1st half of the season. You cannot cover the injuries and/or individual misform when you don't have a decent bench.

Lazio have a tough calendar, they play bad recently, don't have a decent bench and their starting XI is worse than Inter's... that why i predict you will experience CL again next season @Robespierre
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:15 am

Warrior wrote:at first i thought Lazio and Roma would make it

now i give Inter the edge vs Lazio (big drop of form, were shit in the derby and vs Red Bull)

anyway i could not watch football games between january and march, only some Juve match here and there... is Skriniar still a beast ??

It was predictable that INTER would downgrade after a great 1st half of the season. You cannot cover the injuries and/or individual misform when you don't have a decent bench.

Lazio have a tough calendar, they play bad recently, don't have a decent bench and their starting XI is worse than Inter's... that why i predict you will experience CL again next season @Robespierre

Skriniar was very good but not just him : Miranda had a great season, played his best season since he joined in Inter

Inter were carried by their defence, 16 clean sheet on 33 matches, 1 goal conceded in last 8 matches, best Serie A defence this year

But attack was poor (just Icardi) and that is the reason why I can't optimist. I mean, Inter won just 2 away matches in 6 months

About the rest I don't know, Inter bench is even worse. Gagliardini got injured and he looks like hard to replace why we have nor another player with similar features
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Frankly after  the unreal  Fiorentina Lazio 3-4 is even harder to believe in Champions League dream

Just need of an unexpected Pazzini-esque masterclass to save us as in 2010
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Lazio against Fiorentina and Roma - 4 pts

Inter against Torino and Atalanta - 1 pt

This made a huge difference

I still expect a Champions league playoff on the last match day though. Lazio are too inconsistent either ways so it's not over yet.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 am

I hated that Lazio Inter in last matchday because it reminds 5 Maggio

Unreal thinking that now I hope it will be play off.
My fear is about an useless match. Being -4 at that moment for example

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Lazio
Sampdoria
@Torino
Atalanta
@Crotone
Inter

Inter
@Chievo
Juve
@Udinese
Sassuolo
@Lazio

Roma
@SPAL
Chievo
@Cagliari
Juve
@Sassuolo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down