zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 22 Mar - 9:48

Our next 5 signings better have a golden injury free history behind them, and if it still goes tits up (Barring obvious horror tackles and the likes) then our medical department needs to be gutted.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Luca Sat 24 Mar - 3:52

Khedira was subbed off yesterday with Germany due to injury

Not sure on severity but another one

Could potentially have the most banterific line up against Real in the first leg

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 25 Mar - 3:24

So I am hearing that Jjuve will be without Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Pjanic and Benatia for the first leg. Jjuve fans please confirm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 25 Mar - 3:34

Chiellini and Khedira will play.

Alex Sandro left the Brazil team with a muscular problem, haven’t seen an update. I’m thinking he’s 50-50 to play.

Pjanic and Benatia are both suspended for the first leg

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 25 Mar - 3:41

Had a feeling the Marca sensational headline was too good to be true.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 25 Mar - 3:50

i'm not buying that all those guys are out for the first leg. not buying it at all, and frankly i don't like all those guys being out....don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those "honorable" folks who wants to play every opposition at full strength because its the "right" thing to do; injuries and suspensions happen, we at madrid know that very well

i don't want all those guys out cos they're all defensive players, except pjanic- so any replacements will most likely look to play with more effort than their skills will allow on the defensive end, which could pose problems for us. it would have been different if it was attacking players, cos no matter the effort you just can't easily replace attacking flair or technique

if chiellini khedira and sandro are actually out i have a feeling their replacements will defend as if they're on steroids against us, and limit our chances of good counters. (maybe i won't mind chiellini out, the guy is too stubborn lol)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 25 Mar - 3:53

lol @ hala, i told you to always take marca's reports with a grain of salt. until i see the actual match line up, i never buy into what marca or AS for that matter are selling.....i don't even bother reading sports or don balon for obvious reasons, i'd rather eat burnt toast
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 25 Mar - 3:57

halamadrid2 wrote:Had a feeling the Marca sensational headline was too good to be true.

Well, Chiellini left our last match injured and didn’t travel with the national team. He’s said that he’ll be ready.

Khedira was subbed off in Germany’s match but said it was just precautionary and that he’s fine.

Alex Sandro is the biggest question mark

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 25 Mar - 3:58

So you are arguing that if 3/4th of our defense and 2 starting mids are out, we will be better?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 25 Mar - 4:26

rincon wrote:So you are arguing that if 3/4th of our defense and 2 starting mids are out, we will be better?

A very compelling argument, to be fair :coffee:

We can't replace Pjanic, Chiellini and Alex Sandro in our team. While Alex Sandro has this defensive frailty to his game, him going forward is always a positive part of our play. Without Pjanic, our midfield just won't create that much or be comfortable in possession- unless Marchisio plays and plays in 2015 form.

Anyways, we could potentially field one of the most banterific starting 11s of our season for this match... compounded by the players already unavailable like Cuadrado and Bernardeschi, granted they wouldn't help our midfield or defensive woes but have notable quality.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 25 Mar - 6:00

We still got this even is Sturaro plays :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 25 Mar - 13:20

On the bright side, it probably can't be worse than last year's CL final no matter who plays...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 25 Mar - 13:25

sportsczy wrote:On the bright side, it probably can't be worse than last year's CL final no matter who plays...

But it may be much worse for Madrid hmm

Thanks sports, great optimism

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 25 Mar - 13:35

With Ronaldo back in full form, Madrid is back at its top level...  our only problem was pathetic forward play to start the season.  The had a combined 8% efficiency rate through December or something ridiculous like that.  

The other thing is that Marcelo, Ramos, Kroos and Modric don't give a rat's arse about games until they count.  They weren't necessarily terrible (other than Marcelo and Ramos at times; but that's been going on for years)... but the intensity wasn't there.

No way we could win the league this way.  But looks promising for CL.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon 26 Mar - 0:53

When i read that we face Real Madrid 2 weeks ago, at first i thought it was 50-50

Now the more i think of it, the more i realize we'll need a miracle to go through... on paper there is a clear advantage for Real. They are built for Champions League and they need to save their season.

At the end of the day, football is 11 men vs 11 men, so i don't scratch Juventus off already. But for us to advance we need A LOT of favorable circumstances, especially for the 1st leg at home.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon 26 Mar - 1:20

1st leg
Key players (for Juventus) will be Dybala and De Sciglio

Dybala: our midfield is so depleted and we cannot rely on Matuidi/Khedira to create scoring chances. Most probably we will build our attacks from the wings and not from the center of the field. Dybala must cover the absence of Pjanic in the 1st leg and find the passing lines for Sandro/Douglas on the wings + support Higuain. Please be clinical when shooting and score on free kicks.

De Sciglio: must play the best match of his career. He has done well this season but now we need him to be world-class for 90 minutes. Defensive monster, precise passing and intelligence in positioning. Sucks to be thrown on the grill like that against CR7, many would say he is not ready for it. But in life we cannot decide when our moment of truth will come... just have to be flawless once it happens. The bells of war are ringing in the background, it's his time to shine. FORZA JUVE
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 26 Mar - 1:50

Warrior wrote:When i read that we face Real Madrid 2 weeks ago, at first i thought it was 50-50

Now the more i think of it, the more i realize we'll need a miracle to go through... on paper there is a clear advantage for Real. They are built for Champions League and they need to save their season.

At the end of the day, football is 11 men vs 11 men, so i don't scratch Juventus off already. But for us to advance we need A LOT of favorable circumstances, especially for the 1st leg at home.

same

I voted Juve but now I think there's too much going for Madrid for them to go out. Main reason being Kommander who lives to score in CL games. He'll put a few past Gigi.

Madrid ain't consistent but they sure know how to win a tournament
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon 26 Mar - 2:00

Anyway Juve stadium is the greatest blockhouse in Europe. Impossible to win there. I'd be glad if we tie it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 26 Mar - 3:09

Robespierre wrote:Anyway Juve stadium is the greatest blockhouse in Europe. Impossible to win there. I'd be glad if we tie it

Don’t do this robes. Real heavy favourites. 80-20 to advance

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 26 Mar - 7:54

Juve will win. Spurs beat Madrid and Juventus beat Spurs

They can't disappoint me again
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 26 Mar - 8:40

CBarca wrote:Juve will win. Spurs beat Madrid and Juventus beat Spurs

Given that Madrid beat Barca in supercup, then that means, Barca are not going to win CL!

We gave you liga, to concentrate on a CL threepeat!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 26 Mar - 8:55

CBarca wrote:Juve will win. Spurs beat Madrid and Juventus beat Spurs

A depleted Jjuve midfield, a Madrid side that only has UCL to play for to consider the season a success of any sort and The Kommander in Unicorn mode. Yeah, you might wanna hold off on the "can't disappoint me again".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 1 Apr - 4:23

Much better than the cringe stuff we put forward last season

I'm now convinced we'll win best promo video of the season the tie

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun 1 Apr - 4:51

#TOGETHER #nedved #finoallafine #Time2BeProud #JJ

i present you Juve's communications manager

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Cool_j10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 1 Apr - 23:45

I predict Madrid comfortably coasting to a 2-0 lead in the first half and then us making a comeback in the 2nd and possibly draw the game.

Anything other than a loss and I'd be satisfied.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 2 Apr - 9:56

Chiellini "Sergio Ramos is a much better defender than me"

That mentality the juve players have Laughing they are failing psychology class every one of them Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next