zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 pm

CBarca wrote:Last year i said that I would NEVER forgive Juve for losing the CL final

I didn't, and I still haven't forgiven them.

But I'm offering redemption. Take Madrid out right here right now and Juventus has my forgiveness. Please do it for me. Do it for us. Do it for football

Nobody wants a spurs fans forgiveness or offer of redemption :coffee:

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Been nomad in North London with changing fortunes but I am going to become a prospect / effective member of Real Madrid fanbase.
I still remember how they received me as a son for that fantastic final in June
Pizzafest at my home tomorrow to celebrate my return
Hala Madrid, again :proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm

I think the advantage of playing the 2nd leg at home is a false myh tbh
I mean, an overrated thing
The number of clubs to get final with a whole path played on 1st leg at home is incredibly high
As Juve in 2015 and 2017. But I remember also Inter won it in 2010 after playing  always 1st leg at home
At the end the first leg is extremely tactical and the away goals rules..
Forgive my English but I am on mobile and it is Friday tbh

Last edited by Robespierre on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 pm

This tie is again bitter sweet like it was last year. I have such respect for Buffon, it wouldn’t be right if he retired without a champions league title, but Juve have to lose in order for us to win.

If we do go out to Juve, which I think is very likely, I hope they win it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:20 pm

I will Upventus the OP to show my support for Juventus.

Get in there ya old ladies
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 pm

You upventus PSG as well so I hope it turns out exactly like that one.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Doc wrote:You upventus PSG as well so I hope it turns out exactly like that one.

No upventus there but this was QUI È TORINO
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:30 pm

Kind of can't see us winning this if I'm being honest

Kind of want to hide behind a veil of false confidence and banter my way to the match

I'm really struggling which way to lean hmm

If we try to play defensively, I think we'll get smashed

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Allegri done already saw our set piece fragility and is currently coming up with a plan to milk that to what it's worth.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Only so much he can do when his strikers are Dybala/Higuain while we will surely play Casemiro.

We play differently in big CL games.  We just can't play that way when we're facing PTB teams in La Liga.... forced to sacrifice defense to allow for additional attacking.

Only difference, btw, from our early season is that Ronaldo is now Ronaldo.  Chance creation is the same.  Possession is the same.  Defense is the same.

We're hitting our stride.  Shame that, due to age, we can't sustain it for a season anymore imo.  So until we rejuvenate, La Liga is going to be difficult.  But CL...  we're built for it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Doc wrote:Allegri done already saw our set piece fragility and is currently coming up with a plan to milk that to what it's worth.

All that means is Mandzukic on the wing and a double pivot of Khedira and Matuidi Proud

I'm not so worried about the attacking tactics, we do have some real quality going forward- even more than last season, and certainly more than the seasons prior.

But our midfield is very poor, very slow and not the most technically gifted either

If either of these games end goalless for either team I'll be surprised

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Robespierre wrote:I think the advantage of playing the 2nd leg at home is a false myh tbh
I mean, an overrated thing
The number of clubs to get final with a whole path played on 1st leg at home is incredibly high
As Juve in 2015 and 2017. But I remember also Inter won it in 2010 after playing  always 1st leg at home
At the end the first leg is extremely tactical and the away goals rules..
Forgive my English but I am on mobile and it is Friday tbh
imo its always better to play the 2nd leg at home. you have half the tie done and out the way and you know exactly what you need to do to progress. plus you have home advantage to get what you need. i would always take the home leg in the 2nd game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:32 pm

I take back what I previously said, I just found incontrovertible evidence that Allegri has corrected his errors from last season's final

2-1 Juventus in Torino, 2-2 in Madrid

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 3 EDYpz-JTfoSvFaWByYAly8kA0BoCyTLq9BDecALSkDE

"Remember to play in the second half"
"Avoid fights in the locker room at half time"

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:47 pm

I, too, wear a suit and a scarf inside during the summer. Upventus.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Thimmy wrote:I, too, wear a suit and a scarf inside during the summer. Upventus.

It's called fashion, sweetie

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:02 am

Its also winter hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 am

Think this will be the final nail in Buffon's coffin. Expect Madrid to thrash Juventus at home.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:20 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Think this will be the final nail in Buffon's coffin. Expect Madrid to thrash Juventus at home.

The amount of taste and class that's put into this post is just absolutely astounding

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:38 am

Err, I didn't mean to sound distasteful.. it's a metaphor for god's sake. What I meant was these games will finally put to bed (confused) the fact that he is finished and should hang up his boots for good.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 am

Buffon is the main reason why I didn't want Real Madrid to draw against Juventus... again. God knows he deserves to win the CL before he hangs up his boots. He's a living legend, and I'm tempted to call it tragic that he hasn't won it, already. I'm honestly not convinced that Juventus quite have what it takes to go all the way and win it this season, but I'd prefer if I didn't have to watch Buffon and Chiellini's reactions if they have to witness their chance slip through their fingers at the hands of Real Madrid again. I also don't want them to advance at the expense of RM, so in a sense, I think it's a shit tie and I would've preferred a draw against Bayern or Team Messi for this stage.

It actually would've been nice to get Barca out of the way, already. Despite their positive results, improved defense, Messi hitting form, and their impressive consistency this season, somehow I think their new signings have made them look less like a cohesive unit than they've been in the past. If RM really has gone back to business as usual, then they should be able to exploit that.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:58 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Err, I didn't mean to sound distasteful.. it's a metaphor for god's sake. What I meant was these games will finally put to bed (confused) the fact that he is finished and should hang up his boots for good.

I overreacted. My bad. I’ve just seen far too much disrespect on Buffon’s name lately. He was atrocious against Spurs to be honest, I’ll be the first to say it but it doesn’t undo an incredible career or make him any less than a great human being.

Should this be his last CL tie, I’m glad it’s going to be against an absolutely quality side like Real Madrid and if it’s not, then that just grows his legend even more for the sheer achievement it would be to knock this Real team out of the CL.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:43 am

Can't wait to beat Real in a two legged tie and end up losing the final to Sevilla or Roma Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Chiellini a doubt for this game Proud

Oh man, lets just focus on Serie A(our CL Proud)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Allegri made it to 2 CL finals and bottled both.

Safe to say he will bottle this too
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Alex Sandro medical update: “The player has a muscular issue with his right thigh and will begin physiotherapy today.” Another thing to add is that he is back in Turin

Football Italia saying it might be two weeks ffs

So, surely we miss Pjanic and Benatia
99% Bernardeschi and Cuadrado
50% Alex Sandro
Chiellini should be back though

What a time to be alive

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Our next 5 signings better have a golden injury free history behind them, and if it still goes tits up (Barring obvious horror tackles and the likes) then our medical department needs to be gutted.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next