Doc
Adit
billy_gr
kiranr
zizzle
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barca finally agree on Sanchez fee - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca finally agree on Sanchez fee

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"43 mill gone so now they have 20 mill and they want cesc. "

27 This year. Like Billy_gr said, it's not too hard to grasp.
fair enough I guess, So Villa is out amiright!?

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Barca finally agree on Sanchez fee - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca finally agree on Sanchez fee

Post by Adit Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

billy_gr wrote:So you wanna make a case that we have 20m left for Fabregas yes or no?
Pick one please
any way barca are not gona offer more than 20 to fab,all those xavi's efforts will be wasted.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Heh, time will tell…
I’m not one of those who are gonna say no one’s out or anything.
Let’s wait and see what he can do
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Adit wrote:
billy_gr wrote:So you wanna make a case that we have 20m left for Fabregas yes or no?
Pick one please
any way barca are not gona offer more than 20 to fab,all those xavi's efforts will be wasted.
Oh No, that means that the Fabregas Saga will never end Sad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

lol villa is gonna get pushed out now just like ibra last year..
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Disappointing Madrid fans.

If Barcelona do not win trophies or Sanchez flops and does not start a certain number of games, the fee remains at 27m or may increase slightly. So if he is mediocre, Barcelona will, likely, not pay 43 million.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm

"fair enough I guess, So Villa is out amiright!?"

If he plays like he did in the second half of the season I think you are. I think the best part of this move is it puts pressure on Villa, last year his spot was pretty much cemented no matter how well he played.

That is one of the things I admire about Madrid, when there strikers are healthy there is always fighting between world class players to get into the first team at the striker position. I think that is a big deal and really pushes players to perform
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

I actually think Pedro will have a hard time challenging with him. the only thing which Pedro is better than him is goal scoring.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Madrid and Barca buying all the players in the World. Sad
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Good buy though.

The Barca bench was lacking in divers.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Looks like Udinese is not planning to get into the CL proper. What's the point of coming 4th for a club like Udinese anyway?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 pm

meh, not impressed by him tbh...aguero is much better+had more than one good season+ proven in la liga(and europe if you consider Europa league)+good chemistry with Messi
If we are willing to dish out 43 million on a pretty mediocre player then we should have gone for aguero.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

wigglesworth wrote:Looks like Udinese is not planning to get into the CL proper. What's the point of coming 4th for a club like Udinese anyway?

I'm getting tired of hearing this... If a club of Udinese's size shouldn't qualify for the CL from Serie A, maybe Serie A isn't good enough then? If Serie A is good enough, then give credit where its due; Udinese finished 4th by winning highly competitive games.

What comes to this transfer, it looks to me like both sides could be winners, although Barca are taking the bigger risk; not certain that Sanchez will eventually be worth ~ €40m.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Art Morte wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:Looks like Udinese is not planning to get into the CL proper. What's the point of coming 4th for a club like Udinese anyway?

I'm getting tired of hearing this... If a club of Udinese's size shouldn't qualify for the CL from Serie A, maybe Serie A isn't good enough then? If Serie A is good enough, then give credit where its due; Udinese finished 4th by winning highly competitive games.

What comes to this transfer, it looks to me like both sides could be winners, although Barca are taking the bigger risk; not certain that Sanchez will eventually be worth ~ €40m.

we have already discussed this but i just wanna point that Udinese is, or was, a very good team last season, but now with 3 of their 5 top players sold, they're getting humilated in europe, and italy fans are rightfuly displeased
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Damn... I wish we paid those in full. This means there is Cesc money available Sad

Also, until we figure out what the variables no one should assume they are/are not going to get paid.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:

Teams from other leagues (and most other Serie A teams) reinforce their teams to try to succeed in the CL. Instead, Udinese weakens their team. It's not only Sanchez, it is also Inler (which Napoli bought to seriously contend in the CL)and Zapata Asamoah, Beniata and Isla. All their stars.

Udinese needs an owner who has another business besides the club as his main earning activity.

As I said, Udinese has no intention of making it into the CL proper. By mid season, if they are lucky, the new players will be in the top half of Serie A, but that's all they are playing for. It would have been far better if Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina or Lazio had taken 4th, for Italian football.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Adit wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Yes because the variables somehow are all fulfilled now….
yeah , like 99% of transfers variables are never going to be fully paid,oh wait...is it the other way around?

The point is the money coming out of the budget is 28m not 40 or 45 plus with Bojan, Caceres and Ibra being sold that is enough 20+ million added to the budget.

So they have enough for Fabregas should they choose to do so. ( iam against Fabregas Very Happy )

shinigami99 wrote:meh, not impressed by him tbh...aguero is much better+had more than one good season+ proven in la liga(and europe if you consider Europa league)+good chemistry with Messi
If we are willing to dish out 43 million on a pretty mediocre player then we should have gone for aguero.

Barca finally agree on Sanchez fee - Page 2 At_first_i_wuz_liek_an_den_i_lol%27d
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 pm

The xcx wrote:Im starting to like Barcelona Very Happy..43m for some mediocre player? Not bad Barca finally agree on Sanchez fee - Page 2 3176931354

Sanchez, mediocre? I suggest you check into rehab ASAP.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Question......

How much of you that call Sanchez mediocre watch Serie A?

All of you?

Ok another question who is Juventus starting CF?

Trezeguet?

I rest my case, i cant wait just like Aguero if he moves to Man City when he proves you all wrong.

Seriously if you have hardly watched someone just dont comment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

We should've got Aguero. Sanchez is underwhelming.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:We should've got Aguero. Sanchez is underwhelming.

Here's another one Rolling Eyes
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 pm

milanista99 wrote:

I am going to ignore them now and bring it up again when he rip's La Liga apart.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm

The xcx wrote:Im starting to like Barcelona Very Happy..43m for some mediocre player? Not bad
Will definitely bring this up the first time Barca rapes Madrid again Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

I am going to ignore them now and bring it up again when he rip's La Liga apart.
I hope he does, I'm just saying I would prefer Aguero

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Your Argentine so your off the hook Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Your Argentine so your off the hook Very Happy
Chile; la grasa de Argentina Laughing Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next