rincon
Glory
Robespierre
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lautaro Martinez ' El Toro'  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lautaro Martinez ' El Toro'

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Lautaro Martinez and Thiago Alcantara return. Fantastic transfer window ahead.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Too early for him to move to Barcelona. He should consider staying at Inter for at least another season. He's only 22, he can learn a lot under Conte compared to that soul sucking vampire that is Valverde.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Harmonica wrote:Inter have stopped renewal talks with Lautaro due to the player wanting to consider offer from Barcelona, that Barca has the positive interest of the player.

Get in.

Source?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Inter have stopped renewal talks with Lautaro due to the player wanting to consider offer from Barcelona, that Barca has the positive interest of the player.

Get in.

Source?

some Barca clowns on Twitter, probably lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:37 pm

TUTTOSPORT

Lautaro Martínez of Inter Milan is on his way to becoming a new FC Barcelona player. The Argentine striker would earn an annual salary of 18 million euros when he joins in the summer.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Myesyats wrote:TUTTOSPORT

Lautaro Martínez of Inter Milan is on his way to becoming a new FC Barcelona player. The Argentine striker would earn an annual salary of 18 million euros when he joins in the summer.

Mate, Tuttosport is the worst source possible Laughing

Having said that, after Barca rumours, confirmed by Messi too, he 's not been same. There is a Lautaro before Barca interest and a Lautaro after Barca interest. He'll join , his head is there.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:14 am

Its a little ridiculous because instead of scouting for actual improvement they're taking the hot name of the summer again for 111m. They just cant be bothered and are taking the easy way out again..... For this money you could scoop out 3 elite players that go under the radar but do Barca even have scouts?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:26 am

Myesyats wrote:Its a little ridiculous because instead of scouting for actual improvement they're taking the hot name of the summer again for 111m. They just cant be bothered and are taking the easy way out again..... For this money you could scoop out 3 elite players that go under the radar but do Barca even have scouts?
Laughing
More like hot name of last summer this time but yeah. One of the most mismanaged clubs in my time after AC Milan and Arsenal of recent years.

Without Messi your board would have been down the gutter years ago. No wonder they keep sucking his dick.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 25, 2020 11:07 am

Lautaro Martínez is very close to Barcelona. The signing of the Argentine striker gets closer every hour. [cat radio]

we're never going to financially recover from this
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon May 25, 2020 12:50 pm

Don’t need talent scouts when you have a legendary talent academy :whistle:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Imo this is less of an over expenditure than the 300m or so on Coutinho and Demebele
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 25, 2020 3:30 pm

All the rumors point to the fact that Barca wants to include players in the deal. I think Lautaro is a beast and wouldn't mind ultimately although I wish we had better scouts who fished out more hidden gems like Phonzie Davies etc. Perhaps they might want Coutinho or sb in exchange. We'll see
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm

Yeah Lautaro certainly hasnt done enough to cost 110m but he is definitely a good player that merits the shot at a top team.

His profile is very complete for a striker which means that if he can grow his level with age, he could be a top striker. But that's an IF of course.

The problem is not Lautaro in the end, it's the inflated market and Barca's rushed market strategies.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 pm

If I was Martínez I would stay at least one more year at Inter. I know he wants to play with Messi, but it is a little too early. The pressure to perform at Barça is immense and while I have no doubt in his ability, I think if you're only 22 you still have a lot of time to develop and Inter are a good team where you can improve.

In the end I would not be completely against this move as opposed to Coutinho, Griezmann and Dembélé. He will surely add value to Barça as he is not a one-trick pony unlike those three multi million signings. He is almost the complete striker. Good with his feet, good header of the ball, very active with and without the ball, has a poacher's instinct to be in the right place at the right time and surprisingly strong for his size. People compare him to Agüero but I don't think they are much alike. Notwithstanding the fact that Kun is the finished product, Agüero has the ability to score out of nothing whereas Lautaro is more of a systemic player. He is no slouch with his feet but he is no R9 or Zlatan to create an opening for himself to score. He is also much more raw than Kun and lacks the efficiency of his countryman. I've seen him run like a headless chicken (especially when defending) to no avail whereas Agüero is very smart with his movements.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 pm

tbh if Suarez declines rapidly now, we will be left without a striker. Braithwaite is bench level.

I see no better options than him, Werner or Abraham as far as established youngsters go.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 25, 2020 10:30 pm

The thing is, if you are a player and you have the chance at a move to Barca, you don't say "oh you know I'll wait another year".
You do it, and frankly it's probably right to do so. Who knows what next summer will be.
The chance that the move won't be possible later is surely as big as the chance of flopping after you've moved.

What I wonder is, where Barca have the money, and also, what the market will be like generally, will these kinds of moves be made at all? We don't even know when what competition will finish their seasons?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 26, 2020 7:18 am

Thought braithewite played pretty good for Barca on the wings when he did play. Keeps it simple and does the easy things right plus he has pace. He surprised me actually, thought he’d be shit
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 26, 2020 9:51 am

Yep, he seems decent but not as a main, starting striker imo. Barca should compete on every front and that's just not happening with Braithwaite as the only centre forward and thats eventually whats gonna happen if Suarez gets injured again or something else happens, inevitably.

I would imagine FDJ and Lautaro would be a good starting point to build around once Messi is gone in a year or two.

Perhaps Dembele will finally fire up after the surgery, and we also signed Trincao who isnt a huge name but has been Portuguese leauge player of the month for a couple times recently and seems like a formidable winger. Of course not Sane/Sancho level but very good.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 26, 2020 6:37 pm

danyjr wrote:If I was Martínez I would stay at least one more year at Inter. I know he wants to play with Messi, but it is a little too early. The pressure to perform at Barça is immense and while I have no doubt in his ability, I think if you're only 22 you still have a lot of time to develop and Inter are a good team where you can improve.
Yeah, there's countless cases, where player has a dream of playing with Messi. Then he comes, and plays few good games giving his all. But then slowly but surely confidence starts to deteriorate when he can't keep up with the quality that is served from Messi. Neymar is the only player who hasn't had this problem I don't think, player between them helped. Suarez has had this, but because he's Messi's friend, and has a great overall quality, he has always had time to find the form again after the slump.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:The thing is, if you are a player and you have the chance at a move to Barca, you don't say "oh you know I'll wait another year".
You do it, and frankly it's probably right to do so. Who knows what next summer will be.
The chance that the move won't be possible later is surely as big as the chance of flopping after you've moved.

What I wonder is, where Barca have the money, and also, what the market will be like generally, will these kinds of moves be made at all? We don't even know when what competition will finish their seasons?

This. How many of you would turn down a dream career move and think "you know, I just need another year to really nail down my current job before I'm willing to take up this next challenge"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 27, 2020 10:39 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 31, 2020 10:23 am

Inter Milan are slowly realising keeping hold of Lautaro Martínez is impossible. So, the Italian side are busy trying to find a replacement for the striker and Arsenal forward Lacazette would already have an agreement with Inter Milan. [l'equipe]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4