Doc
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

la liga perdida: Real Madrid vs deportivo - Page 2 Empty Re: la liga perdida: Real Madrid vs deportivo

Post by titosantill Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:51 am

i know nacho compared to many others does not get as many minutes, and thus doesn't have the same mileage as others on his body, but i think its high time players shed their pride aside and seek advice from him about his personal choices that make him hardly ever get injured. now what works for him may not work for others, but it could be a good start

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

la liga perdida: Real Madrid vs deportivo - Page 2 Empty Re: la liga perdida: Real Madrid vs deportivo

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

To make matters more embarrasing Nacho is also a diabetic unlike these perma crookes we have on our roster
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:54 pm

You guys make it sound like the players are responsible for their injuries. Granted they should be in shape and have a proper medical team that monitors their progress and prevents that rush to return after injury, but for most part these injuries are just a by product of the way the game is played. I would put just Bale and Varane in the injury prone category. Ramos for instance gets injured because of the way he plays, all out fearless.

The injuries are a part of the business. That why teams have 22-25 players especially when competing in 3 competitions, let alone the super cups. Now if we only had a coach who would use his enire squad!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:12 am

i was talking about injury prone players, not people like ramos. an injury here and there is part of the game, but for some, i think lifestyle choices play a role in their injuries....especially when u take into account how many times we've changed medical staff. and mind you this is Real Madrid, they don't just hire some chump that just completed grad school to operate that department, i'm sure we hire the best
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 am

Who are you calling injury prone, besides Bale and Varane?

As to medical staff, there had been a lot of controversy about previous! I do suspect they are likely competent, but I question who rushes them back into action. And secondly, what role does fitness coach play into this? ... oh I forgot about the stair running, I quess that’s Zidane!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 am

With Varane, the issue was that he overtrained at too young an age and his body couldn't handle that level of intensity.   Created an imbalance.

But it's hard to tell a guy that he shouldn't work too hard.  That's who he is.

Personally, I think that there isn't one training regimen that fits all.  That's my big problem with football in general...  they are in the dark ages compared to how athletes train in the US.  Over here, they put you through a microscope and then figure out the program that works the best for you individually.

In short, I think they should send the guys with injury problems to the US and see what they can do out here for them.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2