Question about Zidane’s tactics

2 posters

Go down

Question about Zidane’s tactics Empty Question about Zidane’s tactics

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 pm

So this has been in the back of my mind for a long time now. With the emphasis on crossing and individual skill, wouldn’t it benefit Zidane to have a CF who was good at finishing crosses?

Let’s take form out of it, and remember when Benzema was good. His strengths were link up play, passing, technique, and positioning. Even at his best he’s never been known to score with his head or finish crosses well, I remember that was even the running joke back when he competed with Higuain. I get that Benzema is used as a foil for Ronaldo, but wouldn’t it benefit us to have 2 CF’s who were good at scoring headers/winning crosses?

Honestly, one of the reasons Morata was so successful and scored more goals in less time than Benzema was because Zidane’s tactics were slanted towards his skill set IMO.

With that being said would it benefit us to have poacher type as CF like Icardi, or should we be going for another Ronaldo foil like Andre Silva or Fekir?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Question about Zidane’s tactics Empty Re: Question about Zidane’s tactics

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:36 pm

It doesn’t matter Deez because when new CF comes in, Zidane will not be making the tactics!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down