sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by Valkyrja Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:53 am

I've got big expectations today, dunno, I just feel the guys are going to dominate

Keylor
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Casemiro Kroos
Isco
Benzema Cristiano

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by Perucho21 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:55 am

Well

It's 6 AM here in the east coast and I just got home from a party. Obviously sleeping is out of the cards when the clasico is an hour away.

Historia Que Tu Hiciste Historia por Hacer vamos
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

Perucho21 wrote:Well

It's 6 AM here in the east coast and I just got home from a party. Obviously sleeping is out of the cards when the clasico is an hour away.

Historia Que Tu Hiciste Historia por Hacer vamos

That is literally me right now. Recovering from way too much Guinness and debauchery but Madrid is life. But I have a feeling this club is gonna fk up my God damn weekend.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:08 am

Interesting line up. I suppose it'll be Kova on Messi and Casemiro on Paulinho. Either this is a disaster of an idea or genius. Either way Isco and Bale off the bench will be great
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:12 am

Well, at least Zidane understands Paulinho would be a legit issue.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:22 am

Isco and Bale should be the first 2 off the bench

If it's Lucas I'll flip out
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:50 am

It'll be Isco, Bale and Lucas hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Good half from fullbacks but defensively they are doing bad!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Most managers would have taken off Benzema at HT and replace him with Bale but I'm sure I'll see a sub sometime in the 75th - 80th minute because this match is actually ideal for Bale. Then again, he might be as cancerous as Benzema.

Anyway, good half by Madrid. Minor moments of wtf are you thinking but it's been actually good football. As for Barcelona, fk that lil Argentine. He is just so good at this. Roberto and Alba have also been fine. The rest, well, meh.

Modric with his finest display all season and Kova doing an actual fine job in shadowing. Can't always man mark a man like Messi out of the game but he is doing as good as anyone can at this point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:13 pm

carvajal jogging his way back on counter for *bleep* sake
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Carvajal was absolutely mediocre today, on both barca plays for goals, he was late coming back, then that stupid red card, just stupid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Sigh, well, it was good while it lasted, the Zidane era but he is so gonna get fired.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:39 pm

No Isco, No Disco

he wont get fired Doc
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Carvajal was absolutely mediocre today, on both barca plays for goals, he was late coming back, then that stupid red card, just stupid.

Suarez is not his man.. it is Roberto who got free in the first one. Then in the second he is at fault.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Adit wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Carvajal was absolutely mediocre today, on both barca plays for goals, he was late coming back, then that stupid red card, just stupid.

Suarez is not his man.. it is Roberto who got free in the first one. Then in the second he is at fault.
watch his recovery from the moment Busquets dribbles in front of the back, he has a runner ahead of him, and he does not catch up, that runner scores, a 100% at fault
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No Isco, No Disco

he wont get fired Doc

Not now but he'll get fired. I think everyone has seen where our season is heading.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:52 pm

I cant believe the firsr goal we conceded. Kova sticking to Messi like a robot. Marcelo jogging back, Carvajal jogging fml for a team that needed to win we defended like we had the 10 point lead

The difference between Suarez and Benz one is a striker, even when he is in bad form he still scores and the other is a fan who gets into the best team in the world because of his nationality. F off

I'd love to hear how ZZ explains this one away
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Zidane made complete DM Casemiro was complete shit today, he was not playing against Gremio.

please explain his garbage performance while on the other end Busquets was a way more dominant player lol

the gap between both is massive. I like Casemiro but players like Busquets who see the game multiple steps ahead will always be there, even if he is not as "complete" and cant shoot belters from 30 yards

anyway...im mad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Casemiro was quite bad today in the 2nd half but so were pretty much everyone else bar Navas. I don't thknk he and Kova sharing the DM duties suits either us or them. He was getting dispossessed repeatedly in thr 2nd half, it was painful but I wont put this on him. First bad Clasico since he came, settle down yeah

I am more pissed at Kova and the fullbacks that first goal is on them and from then on it only went downhill
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:22 pm

You can't be pissed at KOva when he is barely returning from injuries, not starting a lot of games and all of a sudden, he is thrown in the classico being asked to man mark the best player ever, as if he has had the training of Roy Keane or Makelele.

Unreal, stupidest thing i have seen this month, terrible coaching decision that crumbled after 45 minutes and clearly cost us the first goal.

I cant blame him at all
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Zidane has still not presented himself in front of the medias

cant wait to hear: " the team is playing well, the goals will come"

"benzema had a good game, he had chances, i am happy with him"

"la liga is not over"

"we do not need a new striker"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:38 pm

I put 80% on that goal on bim. We were alright before that. ZZ was ready to put the subs in. Rakitic had a guard of honour given to him and not once did Kova run or attempt to run towards him to put some pressure on him. He was neither here nor there. Monumental mistake, here I would've expected him to use his head rather than follow instructions word for word like he did. Really dissapointed

Our whole approach in the second half was tragic, felt like I was watching our game against Spurs. No pressure on the ball carrier, and when they did break the press, everyone just gave up and started jogging instead

I think we should have started with Isco. Also Asensio has never turned a game on its head from the bench, most useless sub you could ever make, lucas would've made more sense

Ah well, bye bye LaLiga
I keep refreshing Marca to get the latest from the presse, nothing yet....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:43 pm

i posted on the other page, as saddened as i was, i wasn't pissed, it took me a while to sit up and post but hey, there's no way changes don't happen after this crap. even if zidane doesn't want to change anything, i have a feeling florentino is already making plans (With or without zidane)....as for january, that i don't know, i still doubt anything will happen in jan. we were super flat out there, case, kova, carvajal, hell the whole defense

i wasn't expecting anything from mr modern cf, who his fans have labelled as the "best cf for Real Madrid", so F him. he has to know his regime is slowly coming to an end. 14 point gap, and they lost neymar in the summer (granted he was never their best player, but still). this was an ass whooping that we absolutely needed, it was necessary
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:02 pm

I’m thinking along the same lines as tito. Hopefully something good comes out of this. This could be the final straw that urges Perez and co. To go out and buy a legitimate striker and a legitimate winger who isn’t injured all the time.

And to all the people who were saying we had hope weeks and even a month ago, I appreciate the optimism, but surely it’s over now. Too many things had to go right for us to turn around such a deficit, and as I said many times we (RM) look far more likely to drop points than Barca, so it will continue to get worse unless something changes.

Now we need to continue looking forward to next moves.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:08 pm

i like manager stability, but i would not bat an eye at zidane getting fired. he is a man manager who cant motivate this squad anymore now that they won. they auto motivate in CL because the world is watching but that's it.

we need an actual coach

let's see what Lopetegui does this summer with Spain
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Best defeat ever.

That's what you get for being cheap and listening to a brainless coach like Z.

Now please, for the love of God and all things holy, fire that coach and sell Benzema or terminate his contract. I don't want that joke for a CF to last one second beyond this season. Enough is *bleep* enough.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next