sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona Empty Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:53 pm

The biggest most important game so far this season. We lose and it's curtains to LaLiga, we win and we can salcage some pride even if we dont win the league

The line up will be identical to the one that started in the CWC final

Barca are missing Umtiti which is huge, Dembele can't start either which is good

I still worry about Marcelo, I just re-watched the Supercopa and where the hell was Marcelo for all their attacks, he wasn't even in the screen. He is going to have to do way better than that this game

Barca are coming down to take revenge on us and Ronaldo for the whole shirt celebration thing and we literally can't let Messi score

Something tells me it's going to end in a 1-1 drub draw, though we are never content with a draw under ZZ which is good
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:58 pm

i genuinely think we are going to beat them, clasicos are games their own, regardless of league form. We match up well with them now, specially with Nerman gone and whatever Valverde is doing with that 4231/442, i dont like it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm

I hope we do. Modric and Kroos have started picking up their form. Varane playing alot better too. The outcome I think hinges on Ronaldo's night, if he has a frustrating night we'll struggle, if he is up for it we might win. I have this inkling that we'll let Suarez score No we play our cards right and we'll be able to unleash Bale and Asensio on their tired defences. We just need to be in a winning position to make it work
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:26 pm

You two seem to be ignoring the modern CF we have in middle of pitch, making it all on the shoulders of Ronaldo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 pm

I may be in the minority or quite possible the only one here, but Bale didn't look that bad ever since he came back from injury.

He'll most definitely start from the bench, but I'm hoping he'll play well when he comes on because putting the whole scoring task on the shoulders of one player is too much, even if it's Ronaldo.

They mustn't walk away with the three points from the Bernabeu. Even a draw would be a disappointment.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Agreed, a draw is a no-no. It'll be good for them but a disaster for us. Been watching their game against LaCoruna, Paco is injured which is another attacking player out for them and they dont press that much/well anymore, that's not good for them. Messi is basically playing as a false 9, he is playing really well but that's probably due to the crap opppsition.

I don't know about Bale DoC, he plays great sometimes alright but it's never against Barca. I am hoping we can utilise his speed when they are too tired to press. His problem is his lack of technique on the ball that make him easy to defend against. Bale next to Ronaldo in this 4312/442 could work because he is the best crosser in the team and scores the odd goals too.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 pm

We'll control the game against them and create chances.  We just can't squander 99% of them like we usually do.

In these games, it usually comes down to which side is more clinical with its finishing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:58 am

Asensio gotta play imo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:25 pm

we gonna win, got a good feeling bout this. benzema will goat.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Real Madrid will pick Gareth Bale from the start against Barcelona if the forward feels he is fit, according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

good news for madrid Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 pm

There is about 0.000000000000000 % chance that he starts. Ballague is so dumb
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:22 am

I have a feeling he might start too, tbh. I wouldn’t mind rushing him back since 1) he’s been great when he has played and 2) he’s going to get injured anyways might as well play him in the most important match of the season so far.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Unique wrote:Real Madrid will pick Gareth Bale from the start against Barcelona if the forward feels he is fit, according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

good news for madrid Thumbs up

debatable

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Is Ramos starting? Pretty sure that egghead is gonna get sent off again.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Ronaldo not training with the team fml.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Well shit
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Ronaldo not training with the team fml.

It's okay. Even if he doesn't play, there's always the back-up that Z signed during the summer to cover for him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:27 pm

CR never had and never will have a back up. That's a non argument. Benz and Bale? Sure.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Oh yeah the double fullback idea he's got going on, forgot abouy Theo Sad Laughing

I think he was just being sarcastic sport. We didn't get an attacker in the summer nevermind a Ronaldo back up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:32 pm

I read that he is training by himself but still will play when Clasico comes, so in the end all he misses is a training session.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:36 am

I'm pretty sure this will be the first El Clasico I've missed in 17 years. I'll be at a wedding during the match tomorrow Crying or Very sad
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Thimmy wrote:I'm pretty sure this will be the first El Clasico I've missed in 17 years. I'll be at a wedding during the match tomorrow Crying or Very sad

Sad to hear Thimmy but for me personally this will be the greatest Clasico in recent times. It's the day before christmas and the final match of the year. Can't wait bounce bounce bounce
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:00 pm

guest7 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I'm pretty sure this will be the first El Clasico I've missed in 17 years. I'll be at a wedding during the match tomorrow Crying or Very sad

Sad to hear Thimmy but for me personally this will be the greatest Clasico in recent times. It's the day before christmas and the final match of the year. Can't wait bounce bounce bounce

Yeah, I really don't want to miss it, but I don't have much choice. I might try to stream the game through my phone while I'm in church Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Oh yeah the double fullback idea he's got going on, forgot abouy Theo Sad Laughing

I think he was just being sarcastic sport. We didn't get an attacker in the summer nevermind a Ronaldo back up

It pisses me off that the best scoring threat off the bench this season is.... Mayoral. Ok, maybe Asensio. Point is, when either scores a goal, it's a more a surprise than an expectations.

Of course, you'll tell me that when any of our strikers score it's more surprise than an expectation so far lol. We've reached the pantheon of modern attacking football according to Benzema though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:53 am

I've got big expectations today, dunno, I just feel the guys are going to dominate

Keylor
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Casemiro Kroos
Isco
Benzema Cristiano

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next