CBarca
Adit
Myesyats
40 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 am

Shit, Bush was barely outta the public spotlight when they dropped "W".

Think we'll get that Trump biopic much sooner.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Now Bannon is pilling on. Calling the Russian meeting treasonous and commenting all about it in Wolff's book.

The White House called everything in the book a lie, while at the same time sending a cease and desist order on the grounds that he has an agreement not to disclose confidential information.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:45 am

Then the publisher released the book 4 days earlier than planned and it sold out in less than 24 hours.

Amazing Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:57 pm

I didn't read the tweets first; I read an article in the Guardian commenting on the tweets. It took me a good 3 minutes to be convinced that I wasn't reading a satire piece; especially in the Guardian, New Yorker, and the Atlantic, the opinion and commentary pieces on things the administration says and does are barely distinguishable from their satire pieces from half a year ago. It is getting too ridiculous to ridicule.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I didn't read the tweets first; I read an article in the Guardian commenting on the tweets. It took me a good 3 minutes to be convinced that I wasn't reading a satire piece; especially in the Guardian, New Yorker, and the Atlantic, the opinion and commentary pieces on things the administration says and does are barely distinguishable from their satire pieces from half a year ago. It is getting too ridiculous to ridicule.

It's been like that forever.
I argued earlier in this thread.
It's absolute old news that this is stranger than fiction, history as complete farce, Idiocracy come true, etc.
Now it's time to move forward. The American public is too busy marveling about Trump's absurdity. They need to start publicly demanding he steps down, everyone, at every *bleep* opportunity
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:03 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 am

No? *Folds hands*

I died ffs bury me sideways
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 am

He's like the guy in the group where he says he wants to go Iceland but settles for a trip to Spain because the boys thought instead ffs
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 pm

POTUS wrote:“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers (Haiti, El Salvador and African countries ).

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday. The president, according to a White House official, also suggested he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt that they help the United States economically.

In addition, the president singled out Haiti, telling lawmakers that immigrants from that country must be left out of any deal, these people said.

“Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. “Take them out.”

Oh dear...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

so trump wants immigration to help the country prosper and not leech it to death. sounds like a good idea to me tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:20 pm

In a recent press conference with the Norwegian prime minister as a guest in the white house, Trump claimed that the US delivered/distributed their first F-52 fighter jets in november of last year. F-52s only exist in the video game, Call of Duty rofl They did, however, deliver a batch of (52) F-35s to Norway.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Thimmy wrote:In a recent press conference with the Norwegian prime minister as a guest in the white house, Trump claimed that the US delivered/distributed their first F-52 fighter jets in november of last year. F-52s only exist in the video game, Call of Duty rofl They did, however, deliver a batch of (52) F-35s to Norway.
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Donald Trump watch - Page 9 DTXRM5HX0AAf4nl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 am

What he says no longer gets any reaction from me. I don't react to actions of idiots. Wasted thought and time.

What does get a reaction from me is how his supporters constantly find ways to minimize, spin, or just blatantly deny the undeniable. He's racist at worst and ignorantly prejudiced at best.

What made the "shithole" comment racist to me was the comparison to Norway. The word itself and how it was used in the sentence is not racist to me. He could've said "Why do we have to take in Africans? Can't we taken in Norwegians instead?" and that with would've been every bit as racist as what he actually said.

And his supporters would still fail to see how it was wrong.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Confronted my father about it and he said what he dislikes the most is that some loudmouth senator went to the press about what Trump said. He's former military so for some reason he thinks no one is supposed to leak what he says and just fall in line. Don't rat out your commander etc

Commander is a *bleep* loon though. Fell back on the idea that former presidents have said worse.

They can rationalize it all.

Smartest guy I know too. Just the wrong ideas. He thinks the old white guy is the most persecuted people out there, probably.

I think the most dangerous thing about social media in politics these days isn't surrounding yourself in a Fox News universe, it's the ability to pick and choose sources from the other side that are ridiculous that will entrench your ideas further. He reads, from the left, mostly rad fem and SJW stuff to convince himself that they're idiots who are out to destroy being politically incorrect or want to kill the white male (which tbf the radical stuff sounds like, but that's why it's radical). My brother does the same thing.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:10 pm

And don't get me wrong, PLENTY of liberals surround themselves with right wing conspiracies and the worst Breitbart and fox news material to do the same (a small caveat being that on the right I think this radical thinking has become more normalized than on the left overall).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 am

Every Democrat who voted to fund the government for 3 weeks today has lost a vote from me if they ever run for an office where I am able to vote. Absolutely spineless display...couldnt even last one week. Nice job giving federal workers a three day weekend.

Tired of always being in the party of caving.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:25 am

Betty La Fea wrote:

facts

Late, but that's how I felt about the ouster of Al Franken over a distasteful and inappropriate joke. Dems such as Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand rushed in right away and condemned him simply so they didn't look like hypocrites to the right. Newsflash: the right does not give a flying f*** about moral high ground and never will.

It also knocked out a likely presidential candidate for 2020 so it was self-serving for Harris/Gillibrand(she's a real Hillary clone it seems) too. Oh, and it also got rid of the main guy willing to call Jeff Sessions out for the perjuring elf that he is. And the main guy who was fighting for Net Neutrality for months. Thanks so much for all that.  Rolling Eyes

That's not even getting into the fact that it was GOP smear campaign that they fell for hook, line, sinker:
- Roger Stone knew about the accusations the night before? nothing fishy there.
- Tweeden was a frequent guest on Sean Hannity's show and also on his podcast where they discussed "getting back at dems for Roy Moore with allegations, real or not"
- Al Franken immediately called for an ethics investigation into himself. Her immediate response was "I accept your apology and we don't need an investigation!". Oh, gee, I wonder why. Probably because she would've been proven to be a liar.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 am

It just came out that right after Trump fired Comey, he brought in the new acting director McCabe into his office and questioned him on who he voted for in the election. Then hassled him over his wife's links to a PAC run by a friend of Hillary.

I don't see how he's not gonna go down on obstruction of justice, at the bare minimum.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-asked-the-acting-fbi-director-whom-he-voted-for-during-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/23/2cb50818-0073-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:08 am

Betty La Fea wrote:Every Democrat who voted to fund the government for 3 weeks today has lost a vote from me if they ever run for an office where I am able to vote. Absolutely spineless display...couldnt even last one week. Nice job giving federal workers a three day weekend.

how would senators from outside your state lose your vote though? You never had a chance to vote for them anyways
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:23 am

The Dems bit off more than they could chew with using DACA as the wedge issue on funding the government. This wasn't the right issue to go to the mat with the GOP over as they had absolutely no chance of winning on this. As much as I do not like the GOP, they are much better at picking winnable battles. They did this even as the minority under Obama, successfully undermining him constantly. The Dems has so far failed to do the same under Trump.

What's worse, they still don't have a cohesive message. They couldn't even get on message to claim a small victory for CHIP. At this point, people are basically going to be voting against Trump and not for Democrats. If I'm a member of the DNC, that's worrying.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:18 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Every Democrat who voted to fund the government for 3 weeks today has lost a vote from me if they ever run for an office where I am able to vote. Absolutely spineless display...couldnt even last one week. Nice job giving federal workers a three day weekend.

how would senators from outside your state lose your vote though? You never had a chance to vote for them anyways

If they are ever the nomination for president.

All the people positioning themselves for 2020 runs voted no on it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 am

Latinos should build their own party IMO. From "the deporter in chief" on the left to "build a wall" on the right, no party represents a more permissive immigration stance. It's time to stop automatically wasting votes on the demos who can't even defend their interests for the morally unambiguous case of DACA recipients.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:54 pm

wow

Can't wait for some of these colony/apartheid/Jim Crow era white people to finish their stay on Earth.
The transition will go smoother then.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next