Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league?

+15
iftikhar
chemicalboy99
Kaladin
Firenze
Freeza
CBarca
Perucho21
Collblanc
Luca
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Winter is Coming
Unique
RealGunner
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league? Empty Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league?

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Complete team. Goals from set pieces, goals from counter attacks, goals from well worked moves. Defending relatively well too.

Best team in the CL.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league? Empty Re: Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league?

Post by Unique Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:45 pm

in the last 3-4 games they have started to give goals away though.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league? Empty Re: Who is going to stop Man City from winning the Champions league?

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 pm

I think we can some what depending on Messi, PSG also are strong and Zidane Luck is it comes back.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:47 pm

the real CL starts in February though, dont be fool by October form it means nothing lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 pm

If Madrid are gonna to be as embarassing as they have recently their chances rise tbh.

I still don't think they are good enough though, performances in November means *bleep* all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Pep team ruling the world in November.

Where have I seen that before
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Great thread.

Juventus is the answer, mate

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Paulinho
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pep team ruling the world in November.

Laughing Exactly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pep team ruling the world in November.

barca :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Barcelona
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Probably Madrid via 4 offside goals and three City red cards over a two legged affair, if Zidane is still manager by then
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 pm

CBarca wrote:Probably Madrid via 4 offside goals and three City red cards over a two legged affair, if Zidane is still manager by then

Offside goals are legal in Champions League football. You should know that as a Spurs fan hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:54 pm

The three musketeers; Mou, De Gea and Lukaku

and a couple dozen long balls
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 am

Spurs

Then buys Vertonghen, Kane and Dembele

'How Pep Guardiola reinvograted this team from the ground up'

WAATTBA
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 am

ES wrote:Spurs

Then buys Vertonghen, Kane and Dembele

'How Pep Guardiola reinvograted this team from the ground up'

WAATTBA

Lets not get carried away.

They can't even beat Burnley at Wembley.

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 am

Firenze wrote:The three musketeers; Mou, De Gea and Lukaku

and a couple dozen long balls

Lukaku?

I've heard his goal famine is now considered so severe, Bob Geldof has rung One Direction, Little Mix and "the voice" herself Victoria Beckham to get together for a Christmas Number 1 single plus a summer concert at both Wembley Staduim and Philadelphia with the idea that Man.Utd can raise funds to replace this talentless ex Everton hack.

True Story.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am

NO EXCUSE??? hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:00 am

I don't know, but someone has to for the sake of football. Petrol money can't win trophies
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 am

I can see Barcelona beating Man City in the final and Pep fainting at Messi's feet which, by the way, would shape up to be a fabulous accidental Renaissance scene.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 am

Myesyats wrote:I can see Barcelona beating Man City in the final and Pep fainting at Messi's feet which, by the way, would shape up to be a fabulous accidental Renaissance scene.

and when you woke up you found out it was morning
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:03 am

I see that you're in a pretty good mood which is suprising since you got your ass served on a plate by Totten-fvcking-ham just last night. Embarrasing to say the least... I mean, Spurs? Ugh.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 am

Not correct to predict  future winners based on CL group results.
In februrary it is another tournament , there are many factors to influence / change things (injuries or fitness, for example).  We didn't play exciting group in 2010...
Bayern was the designed winner both under Guardiola and under Ancelotti for many ppl..
Still I don't trust in City , even if I'd like it.
They have a great depth anyway, that is important. I don't know how many other clubs can say the same.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:19 am

Myesyats wrote:I see that you're in a pretty good mood which is suprising since you got your ass served on a plate by Totten-fvcking-ham just last night. Embarrasing to say the least... I mean, Spurs? Ugh.

Of course I'm in a good mood. We are still the best team in Europe, a poverty group stage game against a flying Spurs doesn't change anything. You'll find out come December, don't worry. In August you didn't touch the ball, I'm expecting the same. What we're experiencing I'd call a post back-to-back CL wins hangover, but as a Barca fan I guess you don't know what that means :coffee:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 am

Laughing We won like 10 more trophies in the last decade man... what hangover are you talking about. And anyway, you will be on a major decline soon, the core of your team are soon-to-be grandpas. Cristiano is basically finished already.

We're going off topic though, so calm your tittys and accept the fact that Tottenham owned yo ass.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next