CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 am

It's a bit sad to see how hated Lonzo is, it's like people can't wait for him to fail Laughing

It's his rookie year, what's going on with that? His shot percentage is garbage and that's concerning, he probably shouldn't get so many minutes but people need to chill.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:17 am

He's not hated on lol, he's getting criticised as much as any high pick would do for crap performances.

If anything people are making more excuses for him than they are for any other lottery pick.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's not hated on lol, he's getting criticised as much as any high pick would do for crap performances.

If anything people are making more excuses for him than they are for any other lottery pick.

He’s not hated? He got blocked yesterday. Top post of Reddit.

Lonzo himself had 4 blocks, 1 where he blocked Smart and Smart looked injured after. Not seen.

There’s more hate on him than any pick I’ve ever seen.

It’s not because of his play. He’s been incredible on defense for a rookie. Only thing he isn’t incredible in is shooting. It’s a big part of the game, but you shouldn’t call him crap because of one facet when he’s done well in every other phase.

Kyrie shot 33% and got hailed as a GOAT and he’s so much more easy to hate than Lonzo.

We don’t have any alternative at PG that’s even close to Lonzo’s level already. So the minutes are fine. His scoring is easily fixable imo. He can easily adjust his layup technique to get more FTs once he trusts his athleticism and goes for the contact.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Lonzo is definitely hated. People have been salivating to see him fail ever since he got drafted.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah agreed re: Freeza and M99 tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Yep, stop acting like you are victims brahs. He's "hated"  no less than anyone else in the same scenario, stop acting like the criticism isn't warranted.

Not because of his play rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbR9GNlBNFp/

Hype video for Cavs @ Rockets rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Is this the same guy who released the super expensive sneaker and had the Neymar-Esque father?

If so, I think things like that are what have made for the criticism. I recall over hearing coworkers talking about it. Anywho, this is the big leagues and these things are quite normal. Big money contracts and lots of spectators - it's only natural there will be criticism. But to use Reddit as an example is funny to me...this is the internet and that is what keyboard warriors are known for.

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:23 am

Good effort from the Cavs imo, lost the game because of PJ Tucker's/Capela's offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter. They need a center/TT back asap and they will be fine.

Rockets have such an exciting team though, Harden-Capela chemistry is just amazing, PJ Tucker with the hustle, Eric Gordon is probably the best bench SG in the NBA. And when Chris Paul comes back it's only going to get better. Exciting times for Rockets fans.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Disappointed we lost against the Raptors, i actually expected to lose but considering how the game went it leaves a bad taste.

Although it is positive in terms of winning mid to late 40 games, on average Jrue won't play like that but Davis and Cousins will also much play much better.

Injuries not withstanding i'm quite confident of a playoff spot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Since there really isn't a point to talk Warriors until the playoffs.

Can I just say I've never seen Steph and Klay start a season this impactful and efficiently, and they're not even really trying that hard.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Disappointed we lost against the Raptors, i actually expected to lose but considering how the game went it leaves a bad taste.

Although it is positive in terms of winning mid to late 40 games, on average Jrue won't play like that but Davis and Cousins will also much play much better.

Injuries not withstanding i'm quite confident of a playoff spot.

I'm surprised too, we basically won off our bench versus your bench. Insane how you can get 34 points from Jrue, have Cousins and Davis and still not win.

We are the definition of a treadmill team though. We'll pull off these games but were going nowhere. The team itself plays good basketball but we've locked down DeMar, Lowry and Ibaka. As a group, we peaked two years ago with the conference finals.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:34 am

I've been watching Bledsoe play for like 3 mins and I love him already.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:45 am

That Bledsoe-Giannis duo is going to be something else...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Giannis and Bledsoe had instant chemistry tbh, but it was clear Bledsoe had just arrived, a lot of miscues and plays that didn't develop as they should've with the rest of the team.

Anyway, I don't care if his debut was simply 13/7 (which is decent anyway tbh), the difference with Bledsoe on the court was MASSIVE in terms of just pushing the tempo, which obviously suits Giannis and helps with the offense in general since Bucks have been taking too much time off the clock before making a move to the basket, and penetration inside.

Having someone who can penetrate and score, or playmake for others...it's going to be huge for Giannis and huge for the Bucks. Not to mention Brogdon coming out with the second unit is big, and hopefully it will limit Delly's minutes who is by far the worst guard I've ever seen.

Still getting bodied inside though Sad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Is the edition of Bledsoe going to affect Middleton's numbers negatively?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:22 pm

El Gunner wrote:Is the edition of Bledsoe going to affect Middleton's numbers negatively?

I'm sure his usage will go down so it'll depend on his efficiency. I still think he'll be solid. When Jabari is back, that'll be more detrimental

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:08 pm

El Gunner wrote:Is the edition of Bledsoe going to affect Middleton's numbers negatively?

What Luca said. That being said he'll still get plenty of time without Bledsoe in rotation. Middleton will be fine overall.

He's been playing tons, and having to do a lot with no other big offensive option except Giannis. Adding Bledsoe should hopefully allow bucks to not rely on him as much and get him a bit of rest.

I expect his numbers to dip a bit but hopefully he'll be more efficient.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Sucks when you have the old starting point guard from Milwaukee on your fantsy team Sad

Hopefully he still produces on the second team Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:50 am

I'm gonna regret this when they go on a 10-0 run to win the game but Clippers seem to be crap after all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:14 pm

10 hours and no Bledsoe meme? Disappointed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:34 pm

I went to bed after we won hmm

In all seriousness though, Lonzo would be MVP if he played against Bledsoe 82 times hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Freeza wrote:10 hours and no Bledsoe meme? Disappointed

what happened?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Lonzo played great against him and got a Triple double.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:50 pm

lel, and that deserves a meme?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Considering it's the only player who he has performed against so far yes.

The other game against Bledsoe he had 29-11-9 and the rest not so much.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next