Doc
Freeza
Lucifer
Donuts
guest7
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title

Post by CBarca Tue May 02, 2017 2:20 am

I'm sure the league is done even now so, yeah BC is pretty much on point.

It's also because the Barca fans here don't really "cry" that much honestly. It's more of a projection from other fans who want to hate on Barca than the fans themselves.

I imagine a lot of it also has to do with a certain level of dislike for the current board/manager/team. At least that's how it is for me. I'm fine with the team, actually (although it needs improvement), but the last couple years have been embarrassment after embarrassment, I just want to get back to Laporta days without a sponsor on the jersey etc, but I know those days are gone. At the very least, I'd like the organization to clean up a bit.

Barca are most definitely the good guys in the dynamic (if nothing else, Barca continue not to employ thugs like Pepe, Ramos, Casemiro, Lass etc as well as managers like Mourinho--and these are factors that have taken a toll on Madrid's image for sure over the last couple years), the only thing is that the last couple years have been tainted on the upper management end.

Barca will get back to their rightful holy image soon enough. If we have to lose a La Liga to Madrid for the second time in ten years for that to happen I'm willing to take that deal.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga gets 1m if Real Madrid wins the league title

Post by farfan Tue May 02, 2017 2:34 am

There is a lot to dislike about Barça beside upper management.

The diving, the non-stop swarming of referees, the whiny comments from players like Piqué and Xavi, Alves' antics etc..

Disgusting club if you ask me, and the furthest thing from a wholesome organization.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 02, 2017 2:37 am

Instead Barcelona employs a President about to stand trial for fraud, a legend that was found guilty of tax fraud and whatever the hell was up with Neymar's transfer. Barcelona ain't any less (or any more) despicable than Real Madrid is. Basically, they are no good guys in this dynamic.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 02, 2017 2:52 am

Dont forget the child trafficking
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 02, 2017 6:52 am

Someone needs to tell CSpurs the difference between thug and reckless
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 02, 2017 9:12 am

Rakitic had similar clause and guess what nobody made any noise when Seville lost something like 30-5 record in past 5 matches against Barcelona or something. I don't understand how it is relevant only for Isco.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 02, 2017 5:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Someone needs to tell CSpurs the difference between thug and reckless

If you're continuously reckless you're a thug. All the players I mentioned are continuously reckless.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Adit wrote:Rakitic had similar clause and guess what nobody made any noise when Seville lost something like 30-5 record in past 5 matches against Barcelona or something. I don't understand how it is relevant only for Isco.

It's not. You'll notice a Barca fan didn't make this thread...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 pm

I do hope Malaga field a reserve team just to piss off barcelona fans

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 02, 2017 5:17 pm

I hope Wenger stays for a hundred years
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue May 02, 2017 8:10 pm

can admin checked who had given who thumb up?

farking benzema tripping while i typing
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:I do hope Malaga field a reserve team just to piss off barcelona fans

sevilla did something similar to this to real betis years ago. they didn't field a reserve team, but i remember them substituting top players to lose the game either to get betis relegated or something like that. older fans might remember it was in the late 90s, the season betis got relegated i think. sevilla vs betis is more of a mini clasico than atletico espanyol

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2