Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 21 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Arquitecto on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:00 pm

Cristiano honestly is an utter joke. Only in his final two years in Real I began to see what a specimen he is and even more so in Juventus in what he has adapted in his game, even further.

Just turning 35 and having the biometric feedback of a man in his early 20s tells me he is not going to show a steep decline anytime soon.

I would credit his form to his general happiness that is so obvious in Juventus given we knew what problems he had with fans in Real Madrid and the board not making him feel important enough, as lame as that sounds.

In Juve the board does seem to cater to all his needs whilst the fans are ever so doting to him. Being a club with lower expectations than Real that is expected but he seems to have found the right balance and loves it in Italia from my perspective.

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 21 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Guy has done it everywhere. England. Spain. Italy.

Truly the greatest.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Still being an absolutely gem of a footballer at an age where most have either retired or look like they need to retire.

Sigh, brilliant. Still miss him in a Madrid jersey tbh.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Even more impressive in context, Ronaldo has missed 4 serie A games this season. So this is 25 goals in 26 games. Furthermore, it's not a bunch hattricks, this is his current run:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 21 Screen12

In the last 16 matches, the only one where he didnt score, he assited Laughing

Incredible player to have in my team, even if it's not prime Madrid Ronaldo, it's still amazing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:13 am

He could still improve those numbers easily if we had a couple of players who can spot his runs on time.

Matuidi & friends being in the best position to feed CR is not ideal to say the least. We mess up a lot of 2 and 3 Vs 1/2 attacks because of absolutely horrific decision making

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:26 am

Matuidi is incredibly ineffective. Today all things stopped with his coming on. Rabiot behind CR makes everything flow much better at least. Ronaldo is making too many runs that go unnoticed, even Dybala and Cuadrado missed him some times in this last match.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum