Kaladin
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
Firenze
16 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition

Post by footyfan01 Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:50 am

Bryan is absolutely gold on Talking Smack. Talked about him & Nakamura staying together 15 years ago in CA & how Nakamura is gigantic superstar in Japan who left everything to be in NXT & now has the audience in the palm of his hands, bryan's shoes being from recycled tires & what not. Amazing guy & Talking Smack is absolutely boring without him.

And then Owens showed up. Gonna be the new Miz, absolute gold about Talking Smack, about not being drafted & what not, throwing his shoe around etc ! Jinder Mahal & Ziggler were pretty decent too !

What a Talking Smack !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition

Post by silver Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:44 am

Still not happy with Zayn, Ambrose and to a lesser extent the Miz moves.

Zayn needs to stay away from Owens.
Ambrose is going to be lost in the shuffle on Raw.
Miz deserves a title run.

Raw:
Universal title is going to be dominated by Lesnar, Reigns and Strowman until at least Summerslam. Then you've got Rollins and Balor near the top of the card. No space for Ambrose, Miz or Wyatt.

Women's title will be Bailey and Sasha, then Nia Jax, then a bunch of jobbers which sounds ok.

Tag team is also in good shape with Hardys, Sheamus/Cesaro, and Revival. Although I hope the Hardys gets single runs soon.

Smackdown:
Orton is boring as a champ and it won't be long until he drops the title. AJ Styles will be the main guy chasing but no one else so plenty of opportunity for others to step up. Almost need a big ass heel to take the title off Orton, hold it for ages, then for AJ to beat him. Rusev?

Tag team should be good with New Day, American Alpha and Usos.

Women's also looks refreshed with Charlotte against Becky and Naomi.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:52 am

Also what is going to happen between Renee and Ambrose hmm
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:35 am

Daniel Bryan is absolutely amazing on Talking Smack, he is fantastic at getting the personality out of people.

To the point even Jinder *bleep* Mahal was good on there ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:50 pm

There is a genuine urge in Bryan to help people get over, you can see the way he puts over these people, X didn't get PPV matches, why can't we make new stars & Ambrose had 220 matches a year or Jinder has massively improved, nobody does works harder in the gym than Mojo, etc. N he has had got wittier, better on the mic with some hard hitting honest comments - Sometimes I wonder why was he not better with all this stuff when he was wrestling. I think if he has not crying about Zayn & Cesaro to SD a 100 times, Zayn would probably not be here. Zayn won't feud with Ambrose, Zayn vs Cena, Zayn vs Rusev, Zayn vs Corbin, Zayn vs Styles, Zayn vs Orton, Zayn vs Nakamura are big many feuds - Zayn as a babyface is great at working face vs face matches, remember Neville vs Zayn or Nakamura vs Zayn in NXT !

Jinder Mahal looked pretty credible. And Renee & Ambrose are rumoured to be married, Renee is hosting both Talking Smack & Raw-Talk although I don't know anyone who watches that Raw Talk stuff. Rusev is nowhere near credible, considered elite in the ring or mic, etc to be a top heel in SD. I am thinking either Orton turns heel or they are calling Roode after Summerslam.

They had a real chance of rebooting the SD Tag Division, New Day for Slater-Rhyno is a big upgrade, but seriously Shining Stars? Enzo-Cass will be behind Revival, Club, Hardys, Sheamus-Cesaro in RAW- Give them to SD or call-up DIY from NXT. Massively disappointed about this. Can't take Shining Stars or Fashion Police seriously !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:00 pm

I foresee Ambrose and Renee leaving WWE sometime in the future now that they are married, factor in the treatment of Ambrose, the incompatibility of their schedule and the taxing nature of the job
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Rusev isn't credible right now due to bad booking I agree.

But I think he has enough talent where he could be built up to be one.

Think back to before the draft I don't think most of Smackdown's roster people would consider credible.

Nobody cared about Ambrose, Miz and Wyatt tbh and I honestly believe Rusev could be built up in a similar way.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:02 pm

ES wrote:I foresee Ambrose and Renee leaving WWE sometime in the future now that they are married, factor in the treatment of Ambrose, the incompatibility of their schedule and the taxing nature of the job

Incompatibility of the schedule fair enough but let's not act like Ambrose has been treated badly lol.

He's barely been pinned clean other than Brock Lesnar in over a year, is consistently in main event programmes and has significant amount of TV time.

95% of people in that company would kill to be treated like Dean Ambrose.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:13 pm

New dancing gimmick for Lana? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Just found Strowman on Jinder Tinder. Gonna set up a date. hmm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 32 VbnXF7EwQ9IQzl5eAqe7Bq6HlTZzxdJcovbVD0Puc0E

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Ambrose is earning bank in WWE, won't leave for a while.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Onyx wrote:New dancing gimmick for Lana? hmm

This screamed Emmalina gimmick btw, I remember when they scrapped it that they wanted to wanted to do it with someone else.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Pretty sure Ambrose lost clean to Corbin of all people last week. Plus he was on the pre show at Mania. rofl

Definitely been treated the worst out of all the shield members despite being the most over and talented.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Onyx wrote:Pretty sure Ambrose lost clean to Corbin of all people last week. Plus he was on the pre show at Mania. rofl

Definitely been treated the worst out of all the shield members despite being the most over and talented.

That was his first clean loss in like a year and it happened a week after beating him at Mania in a non title match.

Nobody beat him clean in between Lesnar and that, Styles didn't or any other Smackdown main event guy.

He beat Cena completely clean on an episode of Smackdown.

Hell before the split he beat Rollins clean twice lol.

I can't think of a single non shield guy who is booked stronger than he is.

This idea that Ambrose is horribly booked and treated badly is hilarious to me, the only people who are full time booked stronger than him is Roman Reigns probably lol.

Ambrose problem is his character is extremely stale, his booking or treatment by WWE is not an issue.

If it is then everyone in the company but Reigns has the same issue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:22 pm

It's more about his presentation in general imo. Rollins and Reigns are always involved in main events or big time feuds, while Ambrose on the other hand floats around in the midcard and occasionally main events.

Really can't imagine Rollins or Reigns ever being on a pre show, especially not at Mania.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:28 pm

That's fine.

But the idea he's treated badly is a little bit ridiculous, like I said he barely loses, probably has the most protected finish in the company, gets significant promo time, tends to be in the main event slot very often (he was on Monday)

I don't think presentated any worse than Rollins btw, Reigns is levels above everyone obviously.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Are you seriously telling me people should not complaining about Ambrose's booking when he was on the *bleep* preshow of Wrestlemania?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Appearing on the pre show at Mania is being treated badly imo. Especially if you're a main eventer who held the world title just 6 months prior.

His character shouldn't really be an issue when it comes to booking since Reigns also sucks character wise and Rollins is nothing special either. But strictly speaking mic skills, charisma, and character wise, Ambrose is definitely the best out of the shield. He's also the most over.

Rollins held the world title for 8 months straight, returned, won the world title and has pretty much been involved in main events or top tier feuds since. Ambrose meanwhile spends too much time in the midcard winning the IC title etc and isn't really booked as a legit main event talent. I think it's safe to say he's the weakest booked out of the shield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:25 pm

M99 wrote:Are you seriously telling me people should not complaining about Ambrose's booking when he was on the *bleep* preshow of Wrestlemania?

Are you telling me losing clean not once in a calender year is bad booking?

Next thing you'll tell me that Styles has been treated badly because he opened the show with Shane lol.

Someone had to be on the pre show and considering the build and the fact he's been an awful IC champion there wasn't many alternatives.

If you seriously think he's been treated badly then everyone in the company not called Roman Reigns has.

Like I said 95% of full timers would kill to be treated like Dean Ambrose, he was Smackdown's Reigns before the trade.

Nobody was booked stronger than he was.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Reigns retired one of the GOATs.

Rollins beat one of the GOATs clean with his own finisher.

Ambrose won a match in the preshow despite being a better WWE champion than both in just three months.

Its not his fault his IC title reign consited of one defence against Miz. He was involved in the Elimination Chamber so he could not defend the belt. Lets not forget how much he and KO elevated the title with their feud before Miz won the title.

He is the worst treated member of The Shield and he floats around in the upper midcard when he should be a bondafide main eventer. Instead, he is a pre shower because I guess he does not have "the look"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:04 pm

I see how you flat out ignore that he beat Rollins clean twice,  beat Cena clean, beat Miz for the IC Title after Miz hit him with his finish and a belt to the head after a Maryse distraction.

Yet all it took was one dirty deeds lol, nobody beat him clean in a year long span who else can that be said about.

Even Styles lost clean half a dozen times, don't particularly care that he was on the pre show. As I said before I don't care about WM.

Fact of the matter is this, over a year long span only Reigns was booked stronger. You have to be pretty ridiculous to think he's treated badly.

They wouldn't even let Styles beat him clean after he beat Cena clean on PPV and was hotter than any act in the company at the time, I understand you all like him and want more from him but come on be sensible.

I'll say it one last time, if Dean Ambrose is treated badly then everyone but Roman Reigns is.

People like Sami Zayn, Rusev and so on are treated badly lol, not Dean Bloody Ambrose.

Actually if you want to see treated badly, look at Tyler Breeze... Talented guy but jobs out every 5 mins and was pinned by Nikki Bella rofl

When Ambrose gets pinned by Charlotte then you'll probably a case, give me a call when that happens.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:43 pm

You can clearly see Reigns leaving the ambulance at bottom left corner around 4:00 lol Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Just read that Smackdown had 3.1 million viewers this week which is highest since the split.

Nakamura confirmed draw imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I see how you flat out ignore that he beat Rollins clean twice,  beat Cena clean, beat Miz for the IC Title after Miz hit him with his finish and a belt to the head after a Maryse distraction.

Yet all it took was one dirty deeds lol, nobody beat him clean in a year long span who else can that be said about.

Even Styles lost clean half a dozen times, don't particularly care that he was on the pre show. As I said before I don't care about WM.

Fact of the matter is this, over a year long span only Reigns was booked stronger. You have to be pretty ridiculous to think he's treated badly.

They wouldn't even let Styles beat him clean after he beat Cena clean on PPV and was hotter than any act in the company at the time, I understand you all like him and want more from him but come on be sensible.

I'll say it one last time, if Dean Ambrose is treated badly then everyone but Roman Reigns is.

People like Sami Zayn, Rusev and so on are treated badly lol, not Dean Bloody Ambrose.

Actually if you want to see treated badly, look at Tyler Breeze... Talented guy but jobs out every 5 mins and was pinned by Nikki Bella rofl

When Ambrose gets pinned by Charlotte then you'll probably a case, give me a call when that happens.

Half of the things happened months ago when they pushed him because their golden boy got popped for drugs. Just because he didn't lose clean for a while (he did to Corbin last week) means he is being treated as he should? He deserved to be on the main card of Mania more than anyone else on the roster and he should have had a big match too.

And yeah others are treated badly too. That doesn't change the fact that Dean is treated like a midcarder when he does a better job than Reigns and Rollins does almost week in week out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next