The squad

2 posters

Go down

The squad Empty The squad

Post by rincon Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:41 am

A cool article from GdS.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Juventus/27-03-2017/juve-kean-caldara-mandragora-bentancur-ecco-11-futuro-190323227106.shtml

It talks about the Juve of the future and the U23 players we own (in the club or loaned) but that aren't starters yet (so no Dybala). Showing how Juve is planning for the future. This is the Lineup they give:

Audero (20, Juve)

Lirola (19, Sassuolo)
Rugani (22, Juve)
Caldara (22, Atalanta)
Mattiello (21, Juve)

Mandragora (19, Juve)
Caligara (16, Juve)
Bentancur (19, Boca)

Pjaca (21, Juve)
Kean (17, Juve)
Orsolini (20, Ascoli)

Probably most won't make it at Juve but its an exciting group. If 4-5 can be regular players it would have been great planning, plus the rest will probably give some cash. Lirola, Rugani, Caldara and Pjaca are pretty sure bets. Mattiello probably won't make it here. The three midfielders look outstanding but they are too young (or injured) to say. Kean and Orsolini I haven't seen much but I hope they come through, probably more Kean than Orsolini really.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

The squad Empty Re: The squad

Post by Warrior Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:52 am

Rugani & Caldara seems pretty much like our future CB partnership. I expect Caldara to takeover Bonucci's spot after a couple of seasons.
Lirola might have an important role sooner than later since both Lichtsteiner and Alves are near the end of their careers.

After that, meh.
Not that i don't like these youngsters or don't agree with their potential, but most of em are too unexperienced at the highest level to have an opinion.

- Mandragora and Bentancur i haven't seen them play once.
- Mattiello will be on the loan list as long as Sandro is a Juventino.
- Kean is a serious prospect but his agent is Raiola, gotta be careful cause he's the kind of player that PL teams like.
- Pjaca and Orsolini are fantasy players. I love the dribbling of course but i'm not sure if they will be consistently good enough to have a relevant role in the team.

It was proven in the past that Juventus is able to attract top talent from everywhere in Italy rather than developing only our Primavera players. Rugani is the latest example. Maybe there are unheard of beasts out there who will join the squad ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:08 am

Juve has usually been terrible at actually using the primavera players. Everybody gets loaned and then they may have a chance. I don't remember who is the last player that joined straight from the youth team without being loaned. That's why there are only 3 players in that list from the primavera.

Next season almost of all these will stay loaned out (or go on loan) except Rugani and Pjaca, plus maybe Audero and Bentancur. All the others should probably end up gaining minutes in Serie A. Orsolini could come since his is a position which we need, but I have no clue how developed he is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down