Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time?

+32
M99
Warrior
Myesyats
The Demon of Carthage
Thimmy
Glory
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
futbol_bill
Doc
huntsman
jibers
BarcaLearning
Jay29
Mr Nick09
free_cat
Harmonica
CBarca
Luca
sportsczy
zigra
Nishankly
RealGunner
Unique
Robespierre
farfan
rincon
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Lucifer
Turok_TTZ
Tomwin Lannister
36 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time? - Page 6 Empty Re: Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time?

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:18 pm

He was so good in his first Juve stint. Streets will not forget him

Sadly not consistent and comitted enough to maintain a high level. I blame tiktok and instagram

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time? - Page 6 Empty Re: Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time?

Post by Thimmy Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:38 am

Now’s your chance @Glory

Ole broke him, didn’t he? The curse is still lingering hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:57 am

Anti-doping prosecutors in Italy have requested a maximum four-year ban for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba following his positive doping test
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:03 am

damn, son really going out sad...

his prime Juventus years were legit though
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:20 am

Was world class st Juve, unfortunately became Jogba later.

Oh well. He still earned millions and millions.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:18 pm

what really happened to pogba? was too much put on his table when he joined united? he always still played well for france but now his career's just all over the place. i dont even know that he played enough games to even get the injuries he got. but doping (or testing positive to any drug) is a huge deal, especially in football. i dont know of anyone whose career survived it.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:29 pm

Nothing that dramatic... his issue was injury even at United. He hasn't been healthy since 2018.

He's not the most diligent at training. That catches up to you.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:47 pm

Not sure if anything gotta do with it, but cant help but get the feeling these types of famous ppl who are always so flashy n show off often are flawed somehow in their personality or attitude. Still remember how he used to be center of attention to every event, how things changed... like them Hollywood stars Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:28 pm

You can't knock the man for that. I'm in my late 40s, hand me the kind of money that pogba was making and you can believe i'll do some crazy stuff. let alone a dude who's in his early 20s. that's normal with human beings. The doping allegation really has me pondering about sports science. If he's been hurt since 2018, was he taking something to get him back to fitness? or his medical staff gave him the wrong thing? His mental state must be hit real hard at this point.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:49 pm

4 years confirmed now, its over for him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:38 pm

Feels like yesterday when he came to Juve for free.

Now, career over. Could have been so much more, should have never returned to United.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:41 pm

Yes it's over at 30 years old, what a shame

A bittersweet career, in retrospect his prime ended in 2016 after joining Man Utd. He became less serious, jogging on the field, to be fair he also had to deal with bad strategies and rarely used in his best role. Yet i was confident that a second stint at Juve would reactivate him.

I believe he could have been a world class player had he stayed at Juve until his late 20s. He was our first choice midfielder for just half a season under Allegri and with Marchisio being so injury prone, he could improve his tactical influence a lot during 2016-2018 which was a great era for us.

Let's not forget he was always good for France Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:43 pm

Reminds me a little bit of a player we used to have for Norway named Erik Mykland. He was arguably the best player for our NT during the mid to late 90s. Everyone tuned in to watch him, specifically. He was a man of short stature who stood out when we beat Brazil in the quarter finals during the 90s with his crazy dribbling and playmaking ability. He was often referred to as anti-Norwegian because he had what Norwegians would typically describe as "Brazilian flair", while our general brand of football was known to be very boring and lacking in technique and entertainment value.

And yet, he never played consistently well at club level. He showed flashes of brilliance for his club in Norway and got a transfer to some club in Bundesliga. Was injured plagued throughout his entire club career. Retired early because it turned out he was taking heroin and other drugs. Never achieved anywhere near the same international hype or recognition as Pogba, but his career panned out very similarly.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6