Harmonica
RealGunner
zigra
Firenze
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 Vote_lcap75%EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 Empty Re: EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov

Post by breva Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Why is this a separate thread? Two mediocre teams playing in the Europa League deserve special attention?

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 Empty Re: EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:06 pm

breva wrote:Why is this a separate thread? Two mediocre teams playing in the Europa League deserve special attention?

Documenting our historic road to the trophy you clown. We're the favorites in this tournament.

Thanks @Zigra. Hope to see you make it to the next round too. Sorry we couldn't avenge your earlier thrashing to Rostov this season.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Firenze wrote:
breva wrote:Why is this a separate thread? Two mediocre teams playing in the Europa League deserve special attention?

Documenting our historic road to the trophy you clown. We're the favorites in this tournament.

You are really not though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Yes we are.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Have to agree with Firenze on this one. Apart from Roma/Lyon, all teams are scrubs, and one of them is going out.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:21 pm

M99 wrote:Apart from Roma/Lyon, all teams are scrubs, and one of them is going out.

This is true, I just don't see United as favorites vs Roma/Lyon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:35 pm

M99 wrote:Have to agree with Firenze on this one. Apart from Roma/Lyon, all teams are scrubs, and one of them is going out.
2 hrs ago Firenze said the quarters were stacked with quality Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:41 pm

that's not what I said at all you but I understand how you would get confused since you're barely literate.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Firenze wrote:that's not what I said at all you but I understand how you would get confused since you're barely literate.
I said are there any good teams in the quarters this season it was stacked last season. and you said plenty. I wouldent say 2 teams are good with one going out plenty would you. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:that's not what I said at all you but I understand how you would get confused since you're barely literate.
I said are there any good teams in the quarters this season it was stacked last season. and you said plenty. I wouldent say 2 teams are good with one going out plenty would you.  :coffee:

Firenze wrote:take a look for yourself, it's not as stacked as last year, but there are at least 4 teams better than Liverpool

stfu clown jfc

been back a week and you're already boring everyone to tears, can't wait until the perm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
I said are there any good teams in the quarters this season it was stacked last season. and you said plenty. I wouldent say 2 teams are good with one going out plenty would you.  :coffee:

Firenze wrote:take a look for yourself, it's not as stacked as last year, but there are at least 4 teams better than Liverpool

stfu clown jfc

been back a week and you're already boring everyone to tears, can't wait until the perm
dude when I was banned you were asking the admin to let me back early. now I'm pulling you up on your BS you don't like it rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Yes. It's the richest club in the world that's playing here. They deserve all that special attention.

Mediocre is what I would call some team in Serie A that failed to even get out of their EL group and is behind the likes of Lazio and Atalanta in the league table.

I think @Firenze should consider making a separate thread for Man United's Quarter Final draw too. What u think fam ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:56 pm

An excellent idea. I'll make the thread for the training session too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:02 pm

M99 wrote:An excellent idea. I'll make the thread for the training session too.

Agreed. We just can't have enough of Man United. They are too hot right now EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 46kGJYw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:06 pm

I absolutely love this alliance rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 pm

rincon wrote:
Firenze wrote:

You are really not though.

Then who is ?

No Sevilla this year as well.

Gladbach ? Schalke ? Olympiakos?

Plus there is no Italian team for you to hype :coffee:

Only Lyon can challenge them. And hopefully we get to see a Lyon-United final. Would be a cracker
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

United are great, 2nd best team in the competition. Will lose against us.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:10 am

Agreed with @Rincon. If you look at the actual seasons performance and not the names on paper, there are a few teams left in this who can beat us easily..

Lyon on their day can be deadly.
Roma is legit but if its between them and Lyon, I would probably prefer facing Roma. Lyon also has 2 former United players, a prospect which is hardly encouraging in games like these.
Celta Vigo is a banana skin and a solid team in cup competitions.
1 of them German teams left are more than capable.  
Ajax (our record against Dutch teams has been really bad of late), Olympiakos/Besiktas are capable.

Added with the fact that Mourinho hardly rests players when playing in important games and in fact towards the end in the prem, those important games are going to come back to back for us.
I would consider us, and whoevers left out of the Lyon-Roma clash having equal chance. No overwhelming favorites obviously.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 am

S wrote:
M99 wrote:An excellent idea. I'll make the thread for the training session too.

Agreed. We just can't have enough of Man United. They are too hot right now EL Last 16: Manchester United vs FC Rostov - Page 3 46kGJYw

eco smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:02 am

Rostov have been banned from playing on their home pitch, which was branded “impossible” by Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho a week ago, by the Russian Premier League.

pure bullshit to ever allow them to play against us on that pitch, unreal corruption
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:07 am

Mourinho and Pogba to carry ManU to double this season. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:08 am

Firenze wrote:Rostov have been banned from playing on their home pitch, which was branded “impossible” by Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho a week ago, by the Russian Premier League.

pure bullshit to ever allow them to play against us on that pitch, unreal corruption

Lionel Messi vs Chelsea (UCL) (Away) 05-06 by raheem-comps
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Rostov only brought in 4 subs lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Missed first half. If we lose I will be DEAD. Just heard the pundits say Pogba and Herrera had more passes combined than Rostov in the first half. rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Firenze wrote:Missed first half. If we lose I will be DEAD. Just heard the pundits say Pogba and Herrera had more passes combined than Rostov in the first half. rofl

Rostov are terrible from what I can gather. Not sure why they even bother to show up with that kind of attitude. Might as well stay in Russia and have a day off.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Jogba off injured? Hamstring, could be out a while
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next