Casciavit
37 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Leroy Sané Fan Club - Page 6 Empty Re: Leroy Sané Fan Club

Post by Nishankly Fri May 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:But, but City doesn't have to sell key players and we can't compete with them because we'll have to sell Salah maybe.

:whistle:

okay not Origi who costed us 10m. Wait play a winger? Okay Shaqiri 12.5m. Okay closer now? No, we don't have anyone other wingers while City can throw in Mahrez.

plz mole

The disrespect for CL SEMI FINAL HERO DIVOCK ORIGI.

SMH.

Apologies.

But how can City sell Sane like this? It doesn't make sense.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No it isn't, over the last 6 weeks he's started more games than Mahrez.

Yet im supposed to believe he's some backup who needs to leave.

Like i said Cascia is being over emotional, these are the facts you can chose to ignore them if you want as you have so far.

You can claim this for the first month of the season if you want, but since then it has not been the case.

Looks like the backup is leaving hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 24, 2019 11:00 pm

Allow it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 24, 2019 11:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Allow it.

Leroy Sané Fan Club - Page 6 D7WQ-WQWwAApXWu
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 24, 2019 11:08 pm

Manz a one man army, imagine letting him go.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 24, 2019 11:52 pm

How can anyone be surprised he's leaving after the season he had? I'll take him at Barca over Griezmann though
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 25, 2019 9:57 am

Me and Hans willing the move since 2017. Proud

Visionaries tbh.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Sané to Bayern is not going to happen

AGAIN

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Sané to Bayern is not going to happen

AGAIN

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

y tho

would be such a good signing.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 29, 2019 5:30 pm

The fact that Hoeneß is mouthing off every day how they are looking into it, and then the next day how it is a difficult operation, and interesting player, bla bla bla bla, tells me these absolute morons are not prepared to do what it takes, AGAIN.

Not going to happen. These senile fucktards wanted to wait another year to sign Sané on the cheap 3 years ago, and they'll act like this, trying to lowball, again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:29 pm

SZ reporting done dealio. Sane to Bayern
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Nishankly wrote:Manz a one man army, imagine letting him go.

Well who is he going to bench in that team? Bernardo is a level above him and Sterling is currently better than him and actually does what Pep wants.

Sane will be better for Bayern as he would have more freedom and can lose the ball as much as he wants.

He's too inconsistent for Pep. Great player though.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:04 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Sad One of my favourite players to watch for Man C, I guess there are too much competition for him at Man C? Or Bayern must be offering him guaranteed starting place in the team?

So if Bayern get him, it would be him and Gnabry on each wing? I think they both prefer the left wing though?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:06 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

banana

@Casciavit

The way we willed this move together over the past two years ffs. Manifestation/10.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:08 am

Casciavit wrote:I don't think he'll ever fulfill his true potential playing as a left winger who hugs the touchline. If he isn't playing as a goalscoring RW by this time next year, Bayern should be all over him next summer.

He can be a supporting player who gets 15G and 15A per season or he can be the main man who scores +25G a season. He definitely has the potential to become the latter.

I made this post in January 2018 before any rumours of Sane leaving existed and while he was on his best form at City. One of my finest calls.

It's been an open secret that he's been wanting to leave for the last year. It would have gone through if he didn't get the ACL injury versus Liverpool.

He's going to be the face of the league. Bayern's main man. High wages and he's living in his home country. A very sensible move on his part.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:37 am

Casciavit wrote:
Casciavit wrote:I don't think he'll ever fulfill his true potential playing as a left winger who hugs the touchline. If he isn't playing as a goalscoring RW by this time next year, Bayern should be all over him next summer.

He can be a supporting player who gets 15G and 15A per season or he can be the main man who scores +25G a season. He definitely has the potential to become the latter.

I made this post in January 2018 before any rumours of Sane leaving existed and while he was on his best form at City. One of my finest calls.

It's been an open secret that he's been wanting to leave for the last year. It would have gone through if he didn't get the ACL injury versus Liverpool.

He's going to be the face of the league. Bayern's main man. High wages and he's living in his home country. A very sensible move on his part.

Absolutely fucking loving it. This is AMAZING. This is so unbelievably good.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:05 am

oh piss off :facepalm: you guys getting good deals while we're stuck with Xhaka and the lot
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:20 pm

Casciavit wrote:

What's going on with him and Pep? I know his work rate is poor, seems disinterest at times and people saying him and Mendy get in each others way, but now Pep has Sterling on the left whats stopping him from putting Sane on the right? Walker doesn't bomb forward as much, so you'd think that would be the sensible option?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:27 am

Pep has always kind of picked on Sane since the start. Sane didn't get a run of games in his first season (16/17) until like December.

At the start of the 17/18 season, he was benched. He eventually won his place in the starting lineup a few weeks later. That's when the whole "Mendy and Sane can't play together" excuses came up. Mendy ended up getting an ACL injury and Delph replaced him which saw Sane become the permanent starter on the left.

Then at the start of the 18/19 season coming off his WC exclusion, Pep benched him once again. Sane eventually won his place in the starting lineup but then lost it to Bernardo in the middle of the season.

19/20 he was supposed to get sold to Bayern then gets an ACL injury himself against Chelsea in the first game of the season.

I guess in Pep's mind the way to get the best out of Sane was to push him and punish him, and Sane did respond to that positively to some extent based on his performances. I mean there's always been a concern regarding Sane about his attitude and body language. I don't know where this comes from. When you watch him on the pitch he's never complaining or anything. He seems like a nice guy based on interviews. I guess he gives off a lax demeanor, but ultimately none of us know what is really going on with him behind the scenes until one of his previous coaches can fess up regarding his personality.  

I can speak more about Pep's issue with Sane from a tactical perspective. Sane is a risk-taker. Pep wants to play safe two-touch football. He wants everybody to stay in their position. He wants the wingers to defend like fullbacks. He wants Pedro's as his wingers, not Ronaldo's.

I distinctly remember last season and I think it was against Spurs away in the CL. Sane came on in the last 10 minutes or so. The camera panned to Pep bitching at Sane like 10 times shouting at him to stay wide. The reason Bernardo was starting on the right and Sterling on the left is that Bernardo was doing the stuff Sane doesn't.

Sane loses the ball a fair bit, Bernardo doesn't. Bernardo also has an extremely high work ethic. The guy defends with more intensity than Sane. Sterling was on a good run of form himself then, so he wasn't getting benched. They are also both more comfortable operating in central spaces due to their statures. Another Sane problem is his inconsistency. He can drop a 9/10 performance where he looks like an absolute menace, and then he'll drop a 2/10 performance where he can't get past his man and is flagged offside 5 times a match.

As for the fullback thing, Pep always wants one of his FB's to stay deeper and it's usually Walker. If you watch City they often build up in a 2-3 shape or 3-2 shape. In the 3-2 shape, Walker is often shifting to RCB. The closer to the middle Mendy is the worse he looks, and Zinchenko is a small midfielder so it doesn't make sense for him to tuck into the backline.

The reason he doesn't play RW is because Pep thinks Mahrez and Bernardo are better RW's than Sane. Both of those two have more experience playing on the right and are more disciplined. Sane started off playing on the right for City but he looked pretty bad. It's difficult playing RW in a Pep system when you're facing a bus every game. If City were playing on the counter it's an easier argument for him to play on the right, but they don't. You need to be comfortable moving into central spaces and turning with the ball in restricted spaces. Pep thinks Mahrez and Bernardo can do the job better in that regard.

It's also worth noting that Sane's absence has City defending worse. Domenec Torrent, Pep's former assistant coach, talked about the issue City has when they invert their wingers. When Sane is hugging the touchline and City's LB tucks into midfield they're protecting themself in transition as they will have 5 players behind the ball. When you play Sterling on the left, Mendy or someone else is going to run forward to provide width. The problem is that City have their CM's playing so high up the pitch that they become exposed if they're caught out. Rather than having 5 players behind the ball, they end up having 4, and if Walker is caught out it ends up becoming 3. It becomes a shitshow.

Pep has tried to manage the compactness issues by restricting Mendy. Mendy is looking pretty shit these days. Back-to-back ACL injuries for a physical FB is a nightmare. The bigger problem is Mendy is uncomfortable tucking in. A lot of games this season Sterling was actually playing a pretty fixed role on the left. He wasn't really roaming or anything. City's left side ended up looking worse though. Mendy's best attribute is hitting his first-time crosses into the penalty mark. Pre-injury it was a literal cheat code. He isn't getting into those spaces anymore though. He's playing deep and it's a waste to have him operate in those areas. The one thing he can provide and you're limiting him from doing so. Since they're selling Sane and there's no good left-footed LW's on the market right now, they may as well sign a new LB too.

I think it also has to be said that Sane probably had no intention of staying with City for the long-term. City has been trying to renew his contract since 2017! He wouldn't even accept a wage increase. Add the Pep problems and the fact that Bayern is offering him a monster deal with lots of incentives, it's a no brainer transfer. He will get a shitload of money, live in his home country, become one of the faces of the Adidas brand, the face of the Bundesliga, a guaranteed starter for the national team, a manager who isn't up his ass like Pep, and he gets to play with more freedom on the pitch and a higher chance of becoming a CL champion. It's a good move for him.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:17 pm

I do recall in the amazon Doc. Pep did say he was the hardest on Sane, as you said he's someone who can put a 9/10 performance then the next game go to 2/10. In there time together Pep has sent many massage to Sane, I remember in their first season he praises him, then says he goes MIA too much for his liking, last season in one the CL group stages Sane had a complete game where he was a menace everywhere, Pep said if him or his agent complained about a starting spot he'd point towards that game and tell him to give me more performance like that.

It's a shame what happened to Mendy I recall him having 5 assists in his first 3-4 games with City since then he's just been in and out of injuries I'll wait a bit before judging him, but he hasn't been making a good case for himself, one thing he's good at, is going forward he barely provides anything there.

I feel their biggest defensive issue isn't actually coming from there back line, or Sane, but there midfield. The injuries KdB has had it feels this season Pep and the coaching staff have kind cut down on his defense duties, mix in the fact that D. Silva is past his prime, Gundo hasn't been able to reach his Dortmund form and Bernardo has had an up and down season, with Rodri who in his time at Villarreal and Atleti played in a double pivot, now put as a lone DM in a new league/team, style of play and role, it has been quite underwhelming and an alarming weakness that hasn't protected there back line. A big part of Pep defensive set up stems from his midfield.

It'll be interest to see how Sane performs for the remaining season, I do wonder if that injury impacts him at all or not. His development at Bayern will be interesting to follow nevertheless.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm

It is official. Welcome to FC Hollywood.

Initial fee of about £44.7m in a deal that could rise to £54.8m.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Sounds about right :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:34 pm

Nice transfer, hopefully he doesn't come back broken but should be a nice signing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Cheaper than I expected, more expensive than Hoeneß would've hoped.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:39 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Cheaper than I expected.

I think so too. Getting a player of his quality for that price is a steal considering how inflated the market is. Unless maybe he was in his last year of contract with City?

No idea why Pep is letting such a gem go, but since he gave us Kroos, I can't really act surprised anymore.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next