Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:33 pm

what's funny is that they all asked for their release and didn't like the way WWE was using them

(not ryder)..but Ryback is doing? Barrett is doing? Cody Rhodes and Sandow are bums now

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:34 pm

remember when Ryder was poppin' and Cena was trying to cash in on those pops, that storyline with him Cena, Kane Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Ryback just rants on a podcast from what i can tell.

The only one who left who i think they made a mistake with was Barrett.

Couldn't care less about the rest and how they have been received since they left says they were never anything special.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Heard Ryback tried to change his actual real life name to Ryback or something lmao

Anyways, semi hyped for Mania, its a spectacle, once in a year event, even at its worse it can be somewhat entertaining/funny

See you there tomorrow
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:04 am

Bought the big guy's new motivational book. FEED ME MORE. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 am

I don't know what's more hilarious, that Ryback came out with a motivational book or that people out there actually want to buy it and believe his crap. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:13 am

Hope Reigns turns heel and beats the shit out of the Taker. Watched his promo on Monday, and if he showed more intensity and smugness he'd be entertaining af. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:16 am

Casciavit wrote:Hope Reigns turns heel and beats the shit out of the Taker. Watched his promo on Monday, and if he showed more intensity and smugness he'd be entertaining af. Laughing

I agree with this.

One of two things have to happen.

Reigns gets frustrated after multiple Spears not getting the job done, and he gets a chair and completely obliterates Taker with it multiple times and then 1...2...3.

Taker wins and Reigns goes mental attacking him to close the show. ( assuming it does that is)

What can't happen.

Reigns wins and Taker raises his hand with some passing the torch BS.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:18 am

Having read it, he's genuinely a good guy with a positive attitude towards life. I know he tends to shoot a lot nowadays, but he was messed around at times during his run. He's basically telling his side of the story.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:22 am

Oh i'm sure he is, but i genuinely can't take him seriously after all the rants he's done etc etc.

Most WWE guys come across a lot better in person than they do on TV tbh, it's almost like it's more natural to not read from a piece of paper. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:23 am

Mixed tag was way better than i expected, ( i expected it to be shit tbh) was a really fun opener.

Unlike the main roster, NXT knows how to do tag matches.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:27 am

really want to watch nakamura but tired af

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am

Yeah he probably won't be on for another hour at least lol.

Easy enough to find it the next day though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:36 am

Took a while but Andrade Cien Almas has really come into his own, i love him tbh.

Great in the ring, but a real showman and has great charisma. It does worry me that they might fast track him to the main roster without any plans though like they did with a lot of people last year.

Needs to stay in NXT for a while.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:20 am

Tag team title match was predictably amazing, won't be topped all weekend.

Edit: Asuka and Ember Moon :bow: best womens match since Sasha and Bayley IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:31 am

Roode and Nakamura :bow:

Masterclass in selling, storytelling and psychology once again.

Great *bleep* show, even the match i expected to suck was actually quite good and the top 3 matches exceeded expectations.

Between this and the HoF i'm satisfied with this weekend even if WM as i expect is shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 am

Ummm...Edge is amazing and they obviously had big plans for him going all the way back to 2001 when he won the King of the Ring. Triple H even said the two guys to watch out for were Edge and Test. It was only injuries that prevented him from ascending to main event earlier. He won MITB before the whole Matt Hardy storyline was even thought of.

Edge was one of the best wrestlers in "ruthless aggression" era. His ability on the mic, carrying a brand, storylines, in-ring ability, longevity, puts him higher than Batista and Orton. Only John Cena would rival him in that era.

Didn't actually know Edge and Beth Phoenix were married.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Drew McIntyre's back, joined NXT. He's made a name for himself on the indys/TNA over the last couple of years since he was released. Always felt he had a lot of potential when he originally debuted. Could easily have been Sheamus level if he was utilised better imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:27 pm

His theme song ffs. One of the best ever imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Yeah he was in the crowd, fully expect him to be in the main event scene pretty quickly in NXT with Nakamura going up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater are still around, 3MB return. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Hardy's lost the ROH tag titles to the young bucks last night. Hopefully returning at WM tonight. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Anyway speaking of NXT, Bobby Roode's entrance last night was *bleep* amazing and dat black and white robe ffs.

I'm going to be shocked if he flops on the main roster whenever he goes up tbh.

Great theme, gimmick, look, great on the mic and can actually go at a main event calibre level.

Only way i see him failing is age and/or Vince flat out doesn't want him too for what ever reason.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:53 pm

I'd like to see Nakamura and Roode get a solid build before going near a world title on the main roster. They're both talented superstars obviously, however the casual fans need to be invested in them from a storyline perspective.

Balor won the title waaaay too soon imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Nakamura won't i don't think, ( I wouldn't be surprised if he has a big time non title feud first) not sure what the plan with Roode would be tbh.

Balor's push was a mixture of Reigns failing a drug test and wanting to get people talking post brand split. We'll never know how that would have planned out because of his injury though.

I'd argue that AJ's build is the best way from them to do it, by the time he beat Ambrose he had feuded with Jericho, Reigns and Cena.

A similar path with both guys would be good. ( assuming the crowd react positively)

I don't think they are going to put Nakamura straight into a match with Lesnar or who ever wins out of Wyatt and Orton for example.

He'll be in a feud with main event level guys who are not holding the title, a feud with Kevin Owens wouldn't surprise me for example.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Nakamura has the charisma and wrestling. But I don't know what they will do with his mic work.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next