elfmeter
Firenze
halamadrid2
S
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where will Aubameyang be by the start of next season

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap25%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap29%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap0%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap8%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap0%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap4%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap17%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap4%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_lcap13%Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 24

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Empty Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation

Post by S Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm

http://www.espn.in/football/story/3050711/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-considering-borussia-dortmund-exit

Pretty revealing interview. Sounds like he's desperate to leave the way he's giving interviews every odd month about him wanting to leave. Where do you see him next year ? I expect a lot of striker movement in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Empty Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:19 pm

Abit disrespectful to BVB with all these interviews. Can they ever hold on to ANY of their players? They all seem to leave one after the other

I think in the summer:

Griezmann--->Utd
Costa---->China
Auba---->Chelsea/Buyern/Inter
Icardi----->ATM

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation  Empty Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer speculation

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Auba to City IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Forgot about them. Yh that's a very likely destination. Kun is done and Ihenacho is too young to rely on
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:51 pm

It is not only sad how Auba is going on about leaving, it is sad that they have so many players leaving all the time. Imagine the team they would have if they kept all the players they have sold in the last 4-5 years. i dont know, are the wages that bad?

Outside of the top four ( Bayern, Juve, Real, Barca), I would say BVB are the next favourite team that could win the UCL. Will he still want to leave if they do actually win it?
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Maybe he wants to leave because Dortmund behave like a small club all the time? I'm sure he must be thrilled to see all these Emre Mor's and Merino's arriving at the club, players who might never reach their potential and if they do-- he'll be long past his best.

I'm a fan of the club and yet still frustrated by this small club mentality, I can imagine him as a professional he must feel even worse.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:39 pm

S wrote: I expect a lot of striker movement in the summer.
... and yet Giroud will be starting at Arsenal (:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:39 pm

It seems quite likely that he'll go to Real Madrid. He's made no secret of his wish to join them at some point in his career, and at 27, now would be the ideal time to do so. RM's transfer ban will be lifted in the summer, and I would not be surprised if he's a priority target. I don't know whether or not Zidane/Perez have any intention of bringing in a new forward, but it's pretty clear to me that they need one. I honestly think it's sad how poor our forwards have been recently, considering the talent the club boasts in midfield.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 pm

lmao at Inter being mentioned.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Yeah, if RM depart from Benz then Auba is going there if not then he'll be going to City.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:31 pm

He'll go to RM, no doubt in my mind.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:23 am

I do not see RM signing Aubameyang for a couple of reasons:

1- Benzema will go nowhere, he has never been interested in going anywhere, just as the club has not bee interested in selling him. Perez and Zidane love him too much and imo, he will ride his contract till the last drop. His deal expires in 2019 and wont be renewed i think, so when that's clear because as of last summer there were talks to extend him but nothing happened, he will seek a move out.

2- Aubameyang is gonna be 28 years old this summer! completely goes against the transfer policy we have been running. almost all the players we sign lately are under 25. Then you consider that you will have to spend 70-80 millions for him. I think he is in his prime years, but not sure the way we signed player recently fit with his profile. plus he plays the afcon every two years, plus we wont sell shirts in gabon lol

3- I think if we are to spend big for a CF, then in traditional fashion we will be looking for a homerun talent that "win golden balls" lol. i will use as example Dybala (who is not a CF but who cares because it doesnt matter for Flo). We are much more likely to shell out 100 mil on Dybala who is 23, projects like the new messi, can drive perez's interest in south america and is young good looking and will sell jerseys.

just my 2 cents...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote: not sure the way we signed player recently fit with his profile. plus he plays the afcon every two years, plus we wont sell shirts in gabon lol

What you mean to say is - PEA is black hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:21 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote: not sure the way we signed player recently fit with his profile. plus he plays the afcon every two years, plus we wont sell shirts in gabon lol

And what you mean to say is mixed race/mulatto hmm
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:23 am

jibers wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Clown.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:25 am

zigra wrote:
jibers wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Clown.

scratch
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm

According to Bild PSG will sign him for 14 millions net

Having two pure n9 in attack Cavani and aubameyang lmao so stupid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu May 04, 2017 6:48 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to Bild PSG will sign him for 14 millions net Shocked Suspect hmm

Having two pure n9 in attack Cavani and aubameyang lmao so stupid
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 04, 2017 7:12 am

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/psg-aubameyang-le-plan-b-des-parisiens-04-05-2017-6915234.php#xtor=AD-1481423553

He appears to be a backup option for Alexis Sanchez according to Le Parisien.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 am

yeah well it shows they are a club with poor direction when they go from Alexis to Aubameyang, it's kind of stupid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 pm

What happened to his Madrid dream? Thought his grandad told him to go there with his dying breath
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Im sure he would still love to play in Madrid but if we never call him or his agent what can he do? His agent ran a great campaign to get him in Spain but it's a one way love
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 09, 2017 12:02 pm

@SimoneRovera to RMC Sport: "The track that takes Aubameyang to Milan is very lively"
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 pm

We don't have the ability to spend anywhere near 70m lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

ES wrote:We don't have the ability to spend anywhere near 7m lol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next