BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 05 Sep 2020, 03:19

Only releasing an episode a week, WEAK. See you in 2 months.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by elitedam Sat 05 Sep 2020, 11:47

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Only releasing an episode a week, WEAK. See you in 2 months.

I feel the same way about Raised by Wolves. I can't stand the one episode a week BS. I wanna watch the rest now.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 11 Sep 2020, 03:25

This "Cuties" film has proven very controversial for Netflix, who have horribly botched its marketing campaign.

The story, as I gather, was supposed to be about the exploitation of young girls and how they overcame those struggles, but apparently the stories coming from the set of the film, paint a very different story, one of the very exploitation that is the subject of the film itself, which is quite meta and surreal.

As a result, Netflix are being boycotted and cancelled by a fair amount of people. It's stock fell as well today.

As for me, I'm not really sure what to think. Trying to understand the true nature of what the filmmaker is trying to say vs how it's been marketed has proven a real headache. What I know for sure is that I don't think I'll be cancelling my subscription at this point.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 11 Sep 2020, 03:31

It’s not even a Netflix film lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 11 Sep 2020, 03:55

pls pree its imdb rating rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 11 Sep 2020, 03:58

People really going mental about a independent French film made for €10 Laughing

It’s such a case of projection from all these creeps crying pedophilia without having seen the film
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 11 Sep 2020, 04:02

like McLewis said i think the Netflix marketing has also been the problem
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 11 Sep 2020, 05:29

Wouldn't read anything into the netflix stock falling, all tech stocks have been falling for a week, it likely has nothing to do with Cuties
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 11 Sep 2020, 05:30

elitedam wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Only releasing an episode a week, WEAK. See you in 2 months.

I feel the same way about Raised by Wolves. I can't stand the one episode a week BS. I wanna watch the rest now.
With HBO I at least understand they can't screw their cable subscribers. What's Amazon Prime's excuse?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 12 Sep 2020, 18:50

Youtuber is pretty annoying, but YIKES
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 18 Sep 2020, 18:06

The Boys is my favourite show by a mile right now.

Homelander the GOAT, I remember the actor as the lead from Banshee.

Butcher is GOAT too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 19 Sep 2020, 14:45

Raised By Wolves is a stinker smh

shame
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 19 Sep 2020, 14:49

this is why i can't trust you anymore
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 21 Sep 2020, 18:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9J2ecsSpo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 21 Sep 2020, 18:26

Disney + finally came to Denmark last week.

It's so dumb that Mandalorian and other shows are weekly when they've already all aired and we've paid for a year.

Watched the High School Musical series and thought it was a really great youth show.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri 25 Sep 2020, 22:19

Any Bojack Horseman fans here? I recently finished binging and oh my gawd! Easily one of the best series I have seen.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat 26 Sep 2020, 00:39

im a fan.
found the latter seasons to trying to do too much with constant layering of satire which made for some unnecessary episodes, but the ending was beautiful. it broke me.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 26 Sep 2020, 02:39

Glory wrote:Any Bojack Horseman fans here? I recently finished binging and oh my gawd! Easily one of the best series I have seen.

"Free Churros" made me cry tbh. What a fucking episode that was.

Love that show. Miss it terribly.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 26 Sep 2020, 15:08

Watching Criminals UK Season 2. Decent background show.

Kit Harrington is actually a good actor. Feels weird to see him in something else though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 26 Sep 2020, 17:10

Glory wrote:Any Bojack Horseman fans here? I recently finished binging and oh my gawd! Easily one of the best series I have seen.

Yeah great show, and unlike 90% of good shows these days it ended on a strong note and didn't get dragged out for 10 more seasons.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat 26 Sep 2020, 20:53

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Yeah great show, and unlike 90% of good shows these days it ended on a strong note and didn't get dragged out for 10 more seasons.

Nothing better than going out on the top, Tom.

Seinfeld did the same and people remember it at its best.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 30 Sep 2020, 16:22

McLewis wrote:

"Free Churros" made me cry tbh. What a fucking episode that was.

Love that show. Miss it terribly.

Yep legit think 'View from halfway down' episode has left a permanent scar in me
Spoiler:
Havent seen writing this good since may be Breaking bad. And I mean consistently good writing throughout the entire fricking show.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon 05 Oct 2020, 05:59

“American Murder” on Netflix is damn disturbing. The guy kills his wife and two daughters, basically so he can move on with his life and be with another women.

The most disturbing thing is that there is enough evidence that this was premeditated. Not a moment of rage.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 23 Oct 2020, 21:21

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 23 Oct 2020, 21:45

Ugh this sucks. After seeing him in Hamilton, I reeeeaaally wanted to see more Groff as Agent Holden. Compelling character.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 23 Oct 2020, 22:26

RealGunner wrote:

I read that they released their staff and actors/actresses from their contracts already back in january, so I assumed it was canned already back then.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next