FennecFox7
VanDeezNuts
Doc
sportsczy
halamadrid2
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Forgive DoC for not counting Dortmund's freekick as a chance. All Navas had to do was collect crosses. There were a few last ditch tackles, oh and I just remembered that Dembele run that he should havw done better with. Apart from that nothing. On another this could have been a comfortable 4-1 win

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:18 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm confused because I don't remember criticizing the team this time around. I said Dortmund should feel lucky to have gone home with a point and that we created many chances to score.

Where's the criticism here? I really don't know. Unless you were referring to the Benzema criticism, then point taken. But I didn't criticize our team, not once this time.

DoC, I quess you didn't see my previous post where I asked have we been too critical of Zidane! But also I was referring to your Benz comments. I was at Bernabeu yesterday all ready to jeer Benz as were hundreds of others, but he really did play a lot better yesterday!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3