Nivash
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
10 posters

Go down

Jesus Vallejo: on loan in Frankfurt Empty Jesus Vallejo: on loan in Frankfurt

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Here is what people at his club say about him

Kovac (Coach Frankfurt): Jesus Vallejo? "I have never seen such a player, This guy is scandalous."

Eintracht goalkeeper Lukas Hradecky: "Right now he's our best player. Vallejo makes my job much easier!"

how many loanees do we have being spoken in such terms? taking notice...

some clips

i havent watched him much but from what i gather from spanish journalists, he is super intelligent in positioning and decision making to make up for his athleticism (not the greatest athlete) which is surprising as he is 19. He is also a natural leader which is rather rare for such a young player, and as you can see, he is very good passer and playing from the back.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Jesus Vallejo: on loan in Frankfurt Empty Re: Jesus Vallejo: on loan in Frankfurt

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:23 am

Not the greatest athlete in the sense that he isn't very strong but he is quite fast.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sergio_Santome/status/789567631716184064
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Jesus Vallejo: on loan in Frankfurt Empty Re: Jesus Vallejo: on loan in Frankfurt

Post by Nivash Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 am

Vallejo vs Halilovic

From this, his athleticism doesn't look too bad

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 am

You guys act like Halilovic is some kind of speed demon, he is a short legged midgets, on a straight line he is not the fastest. But yeah on video the recovery looks nice.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am

Because of the club's ineptitude this past summer, we're forced to scout 18 year olds to make ourselves feel better Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:43 am

Why would you say that? While there were some glaring weaknesses in our summer market the club strategy to invest in young talent is sound and is bearing products. We signed Vallejo two years ago and he is developing and showing a lot of quality with Frankfurt.

This is not a feel better exercise it's a take notice one. We have a 19 yo young CB that we loaned out in Germany and he became the leader of his team's défense in 2 months. I think it's very impressive and we ought to keep an eye on how he is progressing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:56 am

Come on.  How many of our Castilla players are regulars at Madrid now or in the recent past for that matter...  you have Carvajal... and then you need to look at Raul, Iker and Guti in the past.

To be a regular at Madrid... you have to be an absolute can't miss phenom basically.  

The only two players I thought were Madrid quality recently were Jese and Carvajal (mostly because fullback was such a thin position in terms of talent; So only Jese really).  Jese disappointed and Carvajal made it.  Asensio is the other one, but I don't think he'll make it at Madrid initially (he'll go somewhere else soon and should).  I don't see that kind of quality in any other Madrid prospect in the near future.  

Just my opinion though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Vallejo is not a castilla player... what exactly is the concern here?

I can't predict the future but I can't recall a 19 yo loanee whose coach and team mates were describing as such, in a Foreign country, in first division at 19 yo.

What's the qualifying criteria to b called a phenom because his coach just called him a scandalous talent lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 pm

If Asensio and Vallejo don't make starters at Madrid in the next years no young player will ever.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:49 am

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:58 am

Looks very aggressive for la liga

Maybe the premier league will suit him more
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:29 am

He also plays in a back 3. Not sure how suitable he'll be for our back 4
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:26 am

Watched him vs. Dortmund and was just ok. Don't know what those quotes come from, they seem very exaggerated.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Interesting prospect.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am

If this is Zidane's choice I'll have faith, but I haven't seen much of him tbh. From the video it's a bit worrying his top 3 strengths weren't necessarily defending related, and how often he went to ground on tackles. His marking on crosses were Sunday league quality

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Vallejo a bit overrated by people, saw it last year. he is similar to nacho. I would've perfered if diago lorente stayed for at least pre season.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:51 am

future captain this guy. top player, love him already
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down