Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 32 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:38 am

danyjr wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
danyjr wrote:Honestly seems like Pérez lost the negotiation but we probably said the same thing about Cristiano's transfer from United to Madrid too. And look how that one turned out.

He's 22. To me, you amortize the cost over the lifetime of a player's contributions. If Mbappe, were 25 or older, I'd agree with you.

Madrid can turn around and sell him for the same if not more in 5 years.
I'm talking about the opportunity to sign him for free next season. 22 or 23 doesn't matter.

I don't trust the emotions and decision-making of 22-23 years olds lol. I know how I was at that age. He could wake up one morning and change his mind... not likely with Mbappe. But you don't take that chance imo. With players like that, you strike whenever there's an opportunity.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 32 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:42 am

sportsczy wrote:
danyjr wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
He's 22. To me, you amortize the cost over the lifetime of a player's contributions. If Mbappe, were 25 or older, I'd agree with you.

Madrid can turn around and sell him for the same if not more in 5 years.
I'm talking about the opportunity to sign him for free next season. 22 or 23 doesn't matter.

I don't trust the emotions and decision-making of 22-23 years olds lol. I know how I was at that age. He could wake up one morning and change his mind... not likely with Mbappe. But you don't take that chance imo. With players like that, you strike whenever there's an opportunity.
I get what you mean but I still am confident Madrid would have signed him for free next season.

Oh well it is all water under the bridge now.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:47 am

Nobody likes Leonardo DoC...  not even PSG fans.  He's an arrogant prick.

Leonardo being there hurt PSG's chances with Mbappe big time.  They couldn't stand each other.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:06 am

Reading reports from France that PSG still hasn't responded to the second offer.

Strange because Marca is usually reliable about Madrid's transfer news.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:12 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Reading reports from France that PSG still hasn't responded to the second offer.

Strange because Marca is usually reliable about Madrid's transfer news.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
every media/journalists are being cautious and saying we will see tomorrow.

Marc’s just jumped it to be the first. They are assuming it’s done
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:31 am

L'Equipe reporting that PSG did not refuse the latest Madrid offer and is negotiating with Madrid.

It's happening

Link:  https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Apres-l-offre-de-180-millions-d-euros-le-psg-accepte-de-discuter-de-kylian-mbappe-avec-le-real-madrid/1280755
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:38 am

yeah looks like things are getting serious.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:45 am

Ronaldo to psg. I only ask for this one thing.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:50 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ronaldo to psg. I only ask for this one thing.

Juve is asking for a 25 mil fee. Maybe. Would be much better than CR going to City for a lot of reasons. No rumors in France though for a couple of days.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:51 am

Juve should be happy to let him leave on loan covering half his wages. Don't blame city for asking for a free transfer

Don't think he could handle it if messi outscored him, if they fight for pens, outsells his shirts, gets the BDO. Would be an interesting season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:53 am

Don't forget Ramos for PKs too lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:53 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Juve should be happy to let him leave on loan covering half his wages. Don't blame city for asking for a free transfer

Don't think he could handle it if messi outscored him, if they fight for pens, outsells his shirts, gets the BDO. Would be an interesting season.
Make it happen QSG! I might even watch them!
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:34 pm

So with Mbappe's inevitable move to Madrid (one way or the other), are we getting Sportsczy back on the Madridista vibe again?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Cr to City, Mbappe to Madrid and Messi to PSG. An exciting CL season awaiting with 5 very strong teams. Stars are evenly distributed finally.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:38 pm

neuro11 wrote:Cr to City, Mbappe to Madrid and Messi to PSG. An exciting CL season awaiting with 5 very strong teams. Stars are evenly distributed finally.

Lewandowski to psg inshallah
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:24 pm

Doc wrote:So with Mbappe's inevitable move to Madrid (one way or the other), are we getting Sportsczy back on the Madridista vibe again?

As long as the ESL is still a thing in its current format, no. I don't have a problem with the concept of kicking UEFA's ass.... this elitist crap though and the most powerful clubs controlling Europe directly with no player union on the other side, never. It's a recipe for disaster. UEFA is also crap; but it's shit we know at least.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:18 am

Doc wrote:So with Mbappe's inevitable move to Madrid (one way or the other), are we getting Sportsczy back on the Madridista vibe again?

He never really was in the vibe, at least not past 5-7 years! It was always a French associated vibe and as confirmed yesterday he will post any rumor from any source if it fits into his agenda!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:21 am

Bill, this is getting weird, 99% of your posts are about Sports. Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:24 am

So PSG played bully for the entire market and at the end they lose their star because the star snubbs them asahsasashashashashahsah you can't buy history
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:26 am

QSG sold in summer 2023 confirmed
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:30 am

Warrior wrote:QSG sold in summer 2023 confirmed

Well tbf I wonder sometimes if this panorama where the sheikhs' do whatever the fuck they want on the market ... will last also after the World Cup season in Qatar.
Otherwise well we should rethink our ideas on Qatar's geostrategic position. Not just a a small mono-producer emirate but even an industrial and military superpower.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 am

Anyone else think its crazy as hell to leave an opportunity to play with Messi? Like who would actually turn that down? If I were a midfielder or defender I'd understand because that's way more work for you but as a forward???

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:59 am

Thing is Messi and Mbappe would probably have the best link up play in football too. Mbappe is the best outlet in the world and Messi has the best final pass in the world lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:08 am

Any news?

Reports from yesterday suggested it was a done deal and it would be made official today. But for the life of me I can't find anything new.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:15 am

Like i said in Madrid forum i believe its 80/20. PSG would be wise to accept it but I still feel PSG will reject it and hold out. Which seems good for us to not spend 180m. But i fear Mbappe can very well change his mind easily.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:29 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Any news?

Reports from yesterday suggested it was a done deal and it would be made official today. But for the life of me I can't find anything new.
PSG are probably trying to figure out who to sign before things get announced
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next