Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 36 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Doc Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:09 pm

I'll take my L like a man but I'll go out of a limp and say he is probably done with PSG and would have no issues letting his contract run down.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 36 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:11 pm

Perucho21 wrote:All that and they want to offer Mbappe more than 200 million signing on fee?

UEFA and FFP is a joke.

This has to be the most insecure ‘sports institution’ ever.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:18 pm

Doc wrote:I'll take my L like a man but I'll go out of a limp and say he is probably done with PSG and would have no issues letting his contract run down.

I don't disagree with you. But Madrid is going to have to pay him around 40 mil a year and give him around a 150 mil signing bonus. If the difference between the PSG offer and Madrid's offer isn't crazy... and he thinks he can recover it by becoming an even more marketable brand in himself... he'll leave.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:21 pm

And PSG didn't pay 50 mil today...  they got the player on loan with an option to buy.  The price they paid was the loan of Sarabia back.

Also, the past two summers, PSG's net transfer fees have been (combined)... less than 100 mil.  So an average of 50 mil total the past two summers.  That's nothing.

Remember that this is a club with €541m annual revenue.  That's not going down with Messi part of the club now.

They can afford a lot. They don't have dead wages on the squad like Madrid does with Bale and Hazard for example... or Barca with Dembele, Umtiti, etc.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Doc wrote:I'll take my L like a man but I'll go out of a limp and say he is probably done with PSG and would have no issues letting his contract run down.

I don't disagree with you. But Madrid is going to have to pay him around 40 mil a year and give him around a 150 mil signing bonus. If the difference between the PSG offer and Madrid's offer isn't crazy... and he thinks he can recover it by becoming an even more marketable brand in himself... he'll leave.

Oh I don't necessarily think it's Madrid that'll sign him. I just think he's done mentally with PSG but the man is being as professional as one can get.

Of course, I wouldn't blame him if he accepts PSG's obviously ridiculous offer.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:31 pm

I think he has higher football ambition than PSG... it's not all about the money. ALTHOUGH, I mean if the money is absurd, he's human lol. I wouldn't blame him.

I don't think he'll stay at PSG past this season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Only reason i wanted Mbappe to stay at PSG this year, for everyone who's wondering... is because I want to see a season of Neymar-Mbappe-Messi.  

That's it.  The team could be Reims and I could care less.  From a football fan's standpoint, I just want to see this show.

It's one of those unique times where the players completely overshadow the club, the competition, the league, etc. You just want to see the show.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:51 pm

Would be great to watch in a better league.

Such a waste
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:53 pm

Chringuito and Pedrerol should go down to Tier 10 journalism work
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:29 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Chringuito and Pedrerol should go down to Tier 10 journalism work

Pedrerol is Flo speaking let’s be real, it was basically confirmed by him making an appearance on his show during the ESL debacle
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:And PSG didn't pay 50 mil today...  they got the player on loan with an option to buy.  The price they paid was the loan of Sarabia back.

Also, the past two summers, PSG's net transfer fees have been (combined)... less than 100 mil.  So an average of 50 mil total the past two summers.  That's nothing.

Remember that this is a club with €541m annual revenue.  That's not going down with Messi part of the club now.

They can afford a lot. They don't have dead wages on the squad like Madrid does with Bale and Hazard for example... or Barca with Dembele, Umtiti, etc.
sportsczy wrote:And PSG didn't pay 50 mil today...  they got the player on loan with an option to buy.  The price they paid was the loan of Sarabia back.

Remember this is a club with losses for the year of >300ME Laughing

Doesn’t seem to matter though
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:58 am

sportsczy wrote:I think he has higher football ambition than PSG... it's not all about the money. ALTHOUGH, I mean if the money is absurd, he's human lol. I wouldn't blame him.

I don't think he'll stay at PSG past this season.

What if they click and play beautiful football, really enjoy themselves and win the CL? I understand Mbappe's ambition, but it would be such a shame if we only have one season of MNM, would feel like how MSN was broken up.... I guess things that are too good to be true just dont last Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:11 am

Messi is only going to be there for two years, so long term PSG is not the answer tbh. Experience 1 year with messi and itll be magical but then he'll come back to reality and youd rather be at real madrid than PSG with an injured neymar

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:08 pm

Clutch wrote:Messi is only going to be there for two years, so long term PSG is not the answer tbh. Experience 1 year with messi and itll be magical but then he'll come back to reality and youd rather be at real madrid than PSG with an injured neymar

Pretty much this. Not to mention that this year, Neymar looks like Hazard when he first joined Madrid.

The skeptic in me also wonders about the level of commitment from Qatar to PSG once their WC is over.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:
The skeptic in me also wonders about the level of commitment from Qatar to PSG once their WC is over.

It's going to be biblical when QSI decides to leave and PSG find themselves having to pay many players north of 30m in wages.

But apparently, and according to their president, QSI is there to stay for a very long time.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:21 pm

It is messi's first ever season outside barca. There is every chance that he will just flop and help mbappe to make an early contract in January

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:14 pm

The misinformation in Spain and specifically Marcca is just astounding.  Lack of reporting integrity at its best.

Anyhow, Mbappe never asked to leave PSG or expressed unhappiness at being at the club.  All he's stated is that, at this time, he's not going to extend his contract at the club and wants to try something new when its over. Madrid made on offer for him to leave earlier and he wasn't against it, if PSG wanted to go that route. That's all.

There are no tears, frustration, anger, etc...  it's just Marca (and likely Madrid) being butthurt about not getting him this summer and trying to make it sound like some injustice.  Madrid doesn't have more muscle than PSG.  In fact, nobody does financially.

So they should just stop with the ridiculous theatrics and make drama where none exists.  Mbappe gets to play for Messi for at least a season and then he MAY choose to go to Madrid... or anywhere else for that matter. He could also just decide to stay if he wanted to.

It's not all that complicated.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:40 pm

Btw, Mbappe's attacking mates:

France - Griezmann and Benzema
PSG - Messi and Neymar

Rough Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:07 pm

You didn't see any anger or frustration because he's a consummate professional. He definitely wanted to leave but PSG stopped him from doing so.

BTW, this will not play well for them in the long run. When you build a reputation of keeping players against their will, eventually players will start thinking twice before joining you.

They will continue of course to attract avaricious players. But when it comes to players like Mbappé who want a little bit more from the game than just money, they will struggle with them if they keep this ironfist rule.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:14 pm

No he didn't want to leave this summer.  He didn't expect to leave, hence he arrived early from summer vacation ready to play.  He's also played almost every minute of every game.

It doesn't mean that he was against moving to Madrid if PSG wanted to sell him. But he knew that PSG had no intention of selling him and he'd publicly stated that he was perfectly happy playing out his contract.

All the rhetoric was coming from Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:09 pm

It’s actually reported by L’Equipe that Mbappe’s relationship with sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser has deteriorated following their actions this summer, as he’s let them know of his desire to leave PSG at the beginning of summer. His desire to play for his dream club is also well-documented and of course, reported by the French newspaper L’Equipe
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:52 pm

Valkyrja wrote:It’s actually reported by L’Equipe that Mbappe’s relationship with sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser has deteriorated following their actions this summer, as he’s let them know of his desire to leave PSG at the beginning of summer. His desire to play for his dream club is also well-documented and of course, reported by the French newspaper L’Equipe

All that rhetoric coming from Sports!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:11 pm

Valkyrja wrote:It’s actually reported by L’Equipe that Mbappe’s relationship with sporting director Leonardo and president Nasser has deteriorated following their actions this summer, as he’s let them know of his desire to leave PSG at the beginning of summer. His desire to play for his dream club is also well-documented and of course, reported by the French newspaper L’Equipe  

Yeah...  ok.  show me the L'Equipe article from one of their main writers (not quoting a 3rd party, which they do to fill pages sometimes).

I can show you ten articles that quote Nasser and Mbappe directly that a) he's not leaving (Nasser) and b) he is absolutely happy to play out his contract (Mbappe).

Nasser (August 11):
https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Le-president-du-psg-nasser-al-khelaifi-personne-ne-comprendrait-si-kylian-partait/1277833

Mbappe (June 30):
https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Pour-le-moment-kylian-mbappe-ne-veut-pas-prolonger-au-psg/1267161

In fact, in the June 30 one, Mbappe says that he will respect the last year of his contract and isn't asking to leave... verbatim!

Leonardo's outburst came when Madrid made a last-minute offer and he was pissed off. Yes, he doesn't have the best relationship with Mbappe... but that's because Nasser is handling Mbappe directly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:46 am

Theres always two sides of a story, so its good to know, Marca does sensationalize everything and often make something out of nothing, typical of these types of papers. Truth is somewhere in between, Each party doing their own stuff for their own best advantage. Mbappe often showing signs hes interested in Real, but think if say Man C came in with a huge offer next year he can always choose them too Very Happy

My hope is just for MNM to continue as long as possible.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:21 pm

The guy was a more mature player when he was 18 than he is now. Now he seems petulant and is not a serious performer
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:25 pm

the hype got to his head, thinks he is better than he actually is
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next