Red Dead Redemption 2

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by M99 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:42 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Really enjoying the online since the update.

The roles seem quite threadbare at first but once you go through it you notice the depth to it all.

They also added a bunch of random events which makes the world feel much more alive like the single player which makes the free roam much more enjoyable.

I got Bounty Hunter and Tradesman licenses for free.

I have not played much but is there anything beyond bounty hunter than...well the bounties? The tradesman gameplay is a complete rehash of Bikers in GTA Online. Don't know much about Collectors but it sounds like the worst out of the three.

The interview with VG 24/7 did sound promising. Obviously disappointed at no SP DLC but their plans for Online sounds good. Heavily hinted at Heists coming. It took a while for GTA Online to find its footing. Will be the same for this game.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Bounty change over time.

At first it's generic as hell, then they add more things like 4 and 6 man bounties and they've recently added legendary bounties. Yes it's just bounties though.

As for Collector if you simply focus on it then it's boring AF, i found it quite fun while doing other stuff and collecting when i come across them.

I should mention I've took a break from it since that post Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:33 pm

@danyjr wrote:I'm gonna refuse to watch or read anything RDR 2 related until it is released for PC.
Lads, dreams can come true Proud

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Was listening to American Venom and got chills ffs. I still remember the last quest, riding on horse to avenge my dear friend. Molenation

The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:02 pm

@Lucifer wrote:Was listening to American Venom and got chills ffs. I still remember the last quest, riding on horse to avenge my dear friend. Molenation

Thats actually a remix of the main theme from RDR1 where you play as John as he is forced to hunt down Dutch, Javier and Bill by the government. So it had even more of an effect for those who played the first game. Amazing moment. This game had so many of them. Absolute masterpiece.

#JUSTICE4Red Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Lulcas11Red Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 ZidaneRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 SmurffRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 GhelyonRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Hungry_boyRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:53 am

@M99 wrote:
@Lucifer wrote:Was listening to American Venom and got chills ffs. I still remember the last quest, riding on horse to avenge my dear friend. Molenation

Thats actually a remix of the main theme from RDR1 where you play as John as he is forced to hunt down Dutch, Javier and Bill by the government. So it had even more of an effect for those who played the first game. Amazing moment. This game had so many of them. Absolute masterpiece.

This game had so many legendary gaming moments, American Venom, Braithwaite revenge, the whole Guarma chapter, the Pinkerton ambush at Lagras. I get chills when I think about these moments. The music in this game is stunning.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed May 20, 2020 1:57 pm

10 years later finally playing the first one haha.
it's basically a cowboy, bounty hunting GTA

An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Wed May 20, 2020 2:59 pm

It‘s a bit more serious with less satire, but awesome all the same. Make sure to play all the side quests too, they really add to the story! When I played it, I did all the challenges and unique outfits as well.

And obviously beware spoilers as the 2nd game is a prequel to the first.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Wed May 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Red Dead Redemption, John Marston's journey to bury his past and reunite with his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7i-GJTXFaA

I can't believe its been ten years...

#JUSTICE4Red Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Lulcas11Red Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 ZidaneRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 SmurffRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 GhelyonRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Hungry_boyRed Dead Redemption 2 - Page 31 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Wed May 20, 2020 3:37 pm

One of my GOAT games, maybe the GOAT second after BotW. A piece of art that touches you like a movie and makes you genuinely care about the characters like a good book does, all of that set in probably the best atmosphere in a video game.

Coming to think of it actually, I'll put it on par with BotW due to inarguably better story and characters.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Sun May 24, 2020 1:12 am

@urbaNRoots wrote:It‘s a bit more serious with less satire, but awesome all the same. Make sure to play all the side quests too, they really add to the story! When I played it, I did all the challenges and unique outfits as well.

And obviously beware spoilers as the 2nd game is a prequel to the first.

yea doing it the stranger missions as well, dont know if i'll bother with the outfits though.
I'm at the stage where Reyes is about to lead the rebellion against the establishment.

interested in how it'll end, my suspicions thus far is that they're using John and there's actually no Bill Williamson in this game Laughing

An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum