Who will win the Champions league this season ?

+30
adun101
Sri
BarcaLearning
zigra
free_cat
Andrew
urbaNRoots
dronte
Hapless_Hans
Glory
chad4401
Thimmy
Myesyats
rwo power
futbol_bill
Valkyrja
juve_gigi
Pedram
M99
Kaladin
rincon
halamadrid2
futbol
guest7
RealGunner
Lucifer
Casciavit
Curtinho
Firenze
S
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who will win it ?

Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 42

Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will win the Champions league this season ?

Post by Sri Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:00 am

OT: Manchester United.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Champions league this season ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will win the Champions league this season ?

Post by adun101 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:29 pm

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 pm

rofl

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Sir Alex: ‘Juventus can win CL’
By Football Italia staff

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Juventus can win the Champions League, and calls Max Allegri “a great Coach”.

The former Manchester United manager is regarded by many as the greatest of all time, winning the English Premier League 13 times, the Champions League twice and leading Aberdeen to three Scottish titles and the Cup Winners’ Cup.

“I can’t remember, in the 50 years of my career, such big eliminations of Italian clubs,” Ferguson said at the UEFA Coaches Forum in Nyon, as reported by Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Football goes in cycles, and at the moment Barcelona and Real Madrid have something extra. I think that Juventus though, like Bayern [Munich] are a team who can beat anyone and so they could even win the Champions League.

“Allegri? He’s one of Juventus’ strong points. He’s a great Coach. Another important thing is the stadium, it’s really nice and that’s a rarity in Italy.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Barcelona would be unstoppable if they could find a replacement for Busquets otherwise they'll take some stopping with their formidable attack.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 pm

If there's any team that can handle a transfer window in flux like this one, it's Juve. They're the model of consistency along with Bayern and Barca so that alone puts them in the frame I think. It's not like they had significant amounts of turnover like we did (they know better than that when we don't) so I think they're in great shape.

This is more of a hope than an educated guess, but I'm going with them this season to finally get that W in the final.

Last edited by McLewis on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Can more or less see Verratti to Barca for 90m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:Can more or less see Verratti to Barca for 90m

Thoughts on Busquets? I think he's clearly finished. What say you?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:09 pm

i always wrong in my pick

can i pick one of your favourite team here?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Gil wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Can more or less see Verratti to Barca for 90m

Thoughts on Busquets? I think he's clearly finished. What say you?

Tbf it's hard to carry the entire burden of midfield. He had Xavi and Iniesta before but now he has to play with Rakitic and Dennis Suarez.

He needs to partner Andre Gomes.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Atleti will never win it unless they face a team in the final who are inferior to them. Barca, Bayern, Madrid and Juve should beat them each time.

I don't think Atletico will reach the final again any time soon. I predict that this season their descent will start like it happened with Dortmund a few years ago. In a season or two Simeone will move out. They deserve all the praise for what they have achieved with so little but after two heartbreaking losses in two UCL finals in three years, its very hard for a grossly overachieving team to keep up that level. Even Simeone's words suggest he doesn't have much hope left, leave alone the players.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:11 pm

rincon wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Juve not winning this would an epic, massive failure

hmm but we have only spent like 20mill net. Not more than Bayern I think, and less than Barca, Atletico and PSG. City probably broke some spending record as well.

No epic failure on that side of things.

The top three net spenders this summer are all from the EPL - the two Manchester clubs and believe it or not Arsenal.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:17 pm

dronte wrote:I think people are thorougly overestimating us. We have tons of new signings, and our good results were almost solely based on the strength of our midfield which is right now really weak compared to the last years. As soon as Khedira is injured who is in an amazing form right now we are pretty much f*cked.

Barca all the way.

I am not one of those expecting much in Europe from Juventus this season. Like you I feel this midfield will not be able to stand up to the very best and I expect Higuain to continue his long earned reputation of being a big match flop. The one saving grace there is Allegri who I think is a very underrated coach. At this stage it's all about speculation though.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Net spend is not a good criteria to measure - it should be painfully obvious by now!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:Its between Bayern and Barca.

Madrid nah because of the curse and I think people are overrating Juve. They got great defence but so-so/meh midfield and a youngster+a big time bottler in attack.

Dont see how Dybala-Higuain is a massive improvement over Tevez-Morata and also they dont have Pogba, Pirlo and ofc Vidal anymore.

So yeah its either FCB or FCB.

THIS

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Sri wrote:Net spend is not a good criteria to measure - it should be painfully obvious by now!

I too read the article explaining how such calculations can be flawed but then gross spend doesn't seem like a better measure either. So how do we calculate who really spent more money?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3