S32TABLANCA
Tomwin Lannister
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season Empty Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season

Post by Gil Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 pm

How far do you see them going next year?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season Empty Re: Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 pm

LOL dat Jinx have you seen our fixtures? we aint got a chance we will finish 6th or 7th tbh :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season Empty Re: Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Gil reverse jinxs, Mole reverse-inverse jinxs :coffee:.

I feel they can hit group of 16 if in a decent group, IMO. A few more Arsene-esque signings and they're set :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 pm

One thing's certain if Newcastle do get into the CL then they won't meet Juventus in the groups as we're both in pot 4 Laughing

I hope they make it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Group of Death and 4th place :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Group of Death and 4th place :coffee:

Doubt we would even qualify tbh lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm

If they have a favorable group, round of 16 i think. But you never know, Marseille was shat and look how far they went.

They are very solid tho, good players in key areas, they can park and counter, and good finishers.

Problem is, CL seasons are more stressful, so i could see players dipping in form, injuries, players passing through games, etc... come in their way.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Why are you discussing it Nick lol? we are 5th with a ridiculously tough run in and a shit goal difference......

It would be a miracle if we nab 4th.

That said i would have no concerns about depth next season whether its CL or EL, Pardew said a few weeks ago that we would sign atleast 5 players if we qualified for europe.

If that is the case then i will be happy with the squad next season, defence aside the problem isnt numbers its a lack of quality which i expect to be rectified.

I dont know why Gil feels the need to jinx us tho we are the outsiders in the race for 4th by quite a distance.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Group of Death and 4th place :coffee:

Doubt we would even qualify tbh lol.

However, the question is if you qualify, how far will you go.

If Im honest, I think with a few signings and a bit of luck, NUFC can definately have a Last 16 place. They are good enough.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

In order for us to qualify we have to win out next 2 games, beat Chelsea, takes points off Everton and hope that Spurs keep slipping up. I can't see it happening though.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

they can win the comp
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

aford92 wrote:In order for us to qualify we have to win out next 2 games, beat Chelsea, takes points off Everton and hope that Spurs keep slipping up. I can't see it happening though.

Beat City too the run in is just too tough, if we got ourselfs in this position but playing the 5 games we just won instead id be highly confident.

But as it is iam highly doubtful, plus europa league is good and we are qualified for that Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 am

dumped out in the qualifying round by a seeded team Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season Yao-ming-meme

on a related note, i would totally go to the newcastle game if valencia played them, make it happen uefa
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 am

che wrote:dumped out in the qualifying round by a seeded team Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season Yao-ming-meme

on a related note, i would totally go to the newcastle game if valencia played them, make it happen uefa

You would have to finish 4th first Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season Yao-ming-meme
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:10 am

true but i still think we'll manage 4th, tho beating the glorious levante and osasuna will be difficult...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
aford92 wrote:In order for us to qualify we have to win out next 2 games, beat Chelsea, takes points off Everton and hope that Spurs keep slipping up. I can't see it happening though.

Beat City too the run in is just too tough, if we got ourselfs in this position but playing the 5 games we just won instead id be highly confident.

But as it is iam highly doubtful, plus europa league is good and we are qualified for that Very Happy

I don't think we need 15 out of 15 points to get 4th, I think Spurs will drop points still and if we beat Chelsea the gap is 5 points and they have Barca and the cup final to worry about. I don't think we will get it but I don't think we have to win all of out last 5 games to do it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:LOL dat Jinx have you seen our fixtures? we aint got a chance we will finish 6th or 7th tbh :coffee:
Mole out the Pepception :bow:

Mole: "It is impossible to finish in the top 4"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 am

Newcastle vs Barcelona. :bow: Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Newcastle vs Barcelona. :bow: Chaka

:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 am

There's a typo in the title.

Replace Newcastle with Tottenham and we're fine.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Expecting them to regain 4th place tonight. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Gil wrote:Expecting them to regain 4th place tonight. :bow:

Dat jinx :bow:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Damn you Gil. Newcastle in the Champions League Next Season 2276801876
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Not quite sure your trying to jinx us when we are the least likely of all the teams to get 4th.... should'nt you be trying to jinx Spurs as they are clearly your closest challengers for 4th.....

We need to get atleast 7 points from the last 3 games and it aint happening lol.......

Most of our summer targets can still be obtained with the Europa League anyway Very Happy

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Mole we must not give up 3rd place is ours!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next